Thread: Something wrong in deleting Booty Cave invites

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12

Something wrong in deleting Booty Cave invites

Booty Cave invites are deleted by code; I think some coders have changed it recently cause misbehaviour. I joined 2 caves of a non-VIP player and I join 2 caves (2/4) of a mid-VIP players, after 2 caves of non-VIP player ended, I come back and find only 1 cave of the mid-VIP player left in my chat box, then I join it, it means I can only join 3/4 caves from him.

Why ucool's code delete 3/4 invites of his caves when no one but only him (and me in 2/4 -> max 2 slots/3 available) ?

That happened twice with 2 mid-VIP players whom I joined their booty caves, it becomes weird when I only join 3/4 caves of 1 person and 1/4 cave of another person.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Booty Cave invites are deleted by code; I think some coders have changed it recently cause misbehaviour. I joined 2 caves of a non-VIP player and I join 2 caves (2/4) of a mid-VIP players, after 2 caves of non-VIP player ended, I come back and find only 1 cave of the mid-VIP player left in my chat box, then I join it, it means I can only join 3/4 caves from him.

Why ucool's code delete 3/4 invites of his caves when no one but only him (and me in 2/4 -> max 2 slots/3 available) ?

That happened twice with 2 mid-VIP players whom I joined their booty caves, it becomes weird when I only join 3/4 caves of 1 person and 1/4 cave of another person.
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that the invitation could have expired. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that the invitation could have expired. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    How come they expire when the cave still available ?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    How come they expire when the cave still available ?
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? Our developers will look into it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hey! In addition to custom essay writing service, we also provide article writing services as well as magazine articles writing services in fast and secured online mode. So instead of spending too much time and energy to get the essay written to the academic requirements, we have a dedicated team of experienced writers who are skilled in writing academic papers to meet all these requirements, therefore saving you a lot of time and energy and also a lot of money by outsourcing the essay writing services.