Thread: Manipulator vs queen of curse?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Manipulator vs queen of curse?

Which one should be o2 first? Thanks (:

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    MP first. I personally prefer to keep QoC at o1. She got more hp, more AR in exchange for 1600ish magic power. Since only her ulti does damage and the heal amount doesnt scale with magic power, i like to have her tankier so that she can buy just few extra hits against NA

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay.D3e View Post
    MP first. I personally prefer to keep QoC at o1. She got more hp, more AR in exchange for 1600ish magic power. Since only her ulti does damage and the heal amount doesnt scale with magic power, i like to have her tankier so that she can buy just few extra hits against NA
    What are her HP and AR numbers at 01?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    QoC O2 is really good. Of course sometimes you have to deal with random luck but I love when she swaps Lightning Elemental with a backline hero.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    For arena get manipulator first to O2.
    Keep on walking.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    For arena get manipulator first to O2.
    why she first? I thought Manip was better even P+4 considering her UL energy steal is her best help and she ULts faster that way.

hope you can explain why she is better O2

Quote Originally Posted by Jay.D3e View Post
    but... its only 140 points of HP, its really nothing. On the other side, Im not so sure that more MC and MP wont affect ULt while attacking. Are you sure SURE sure that more magic wont help her while fighting?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    but... its only 140 points of HP, its really nothing. On the other side, Im not so sure that more MC and MP wont affect ULt while attacking. Are you sure SURE sure that more magic wont help her while fighting?
    Extra crit and magic power will increase the damage of her ult; I assume he just meant that because her non-ult skills don't use magic damage, the effects of extra magic power won't be that beneficial. Though she has more slightly more AR at O+2 so not too sure about that point. If the gear isn't that much of a resource for you I'd say O+2 is worth the promotion, it just won't be a very big difference.

I THINK, not sure, that QoC is only a toy if her UL is not full power. So, I think that she needs to be O2 5/5 to really be useful, besides the random swap, so she can really kill or almost kill others with her UL.

thats why Im asking. Mine is O1 but really thinking in promoting her to O2 (2 seeds needed only) But, if someone that has her O2 full 5/5 say is the same and not worth, then I can use that gear for other hero.

any comments?

comments? lol