Thread: Change Google+ account

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Change Google+ account

I'd like to link my current Heroes Charge (server 7, id 2689898) account to my new Google+ account, I'm not using the old one anymore and I want to get rid of it and have everything in the new one. If I have to give you both old and new Google account mails I'd prefer not to show them here, a private message would be perfect, if possible. Thanks in advance.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg94 View Post
    I'd like to link my current Heroes Charge (server 7, id 2689898) account to my new Google+ account, I'm not using the old one anymore and I want to get rid of it and have everything in the new one. If I have to give you both old and new Google account mails I'd prefer not to show them here, a private message would be perfect, if possible. Thanks in advance.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose as well as preventing accounting trading, we don't help change Google+ or Game Center ID in most of the cases. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    At least I tried ahah. Thanks Betty, you're doing a great work in this forum, quite hard to handle this comunnuty. So long (Hereos Charge), and thanks for all the fish.

New Comers
    hello my brother and I have two accounts both in the 101 kronnak server (krash73 ID15343823 g +: lucamicheleroselli@gmail.com) and another account (Blackbeard ID 15273823 g +: antolista84@gmail.com) I was wondering you can reverse g + account so that krash 73 and has antolista84@gmail.com? thank you