Thread: TL77, looking for some help

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Question TL77, looking for some help

Hello all,

Just reached TL77 and wanted some help on what heroes I should invest on to start moving towards TL90 (new server cap).

I have the following Heroes (stars and level):
    5 star heroes: Comm(76), PHO(76), DW(76)
    4 star heroes: NA(77), WC(75), OC(75), SO(76), QoC(60), DK(72), SUCC(70) and BW(66) (from crusade chests alone)
    3 star heroes: DM(77), SL(77), FD(77), CW(77), EB(76), AS(74), CHAP(74), SK(70), FM(67), VW(64), Brute(63), Manipulator(63), MACH(63), ADM(62), Cleric(54), VS(52), SQ(57)
    2 star heroes: DV(54), Psycho(53), Silencer(53), CK(51), IE(46)

I also have the following stones from farming, arena, etc.: LG-57 stones, SH-51 stones, PO-45 stones, HN-35 stones, DB-20 stones, LE-15 stones, WM-12 stones

Questions:

• Who should I concentrate on leveling, and improving as I continue on to TL80?
    • Should I try to get LE and WM?
    • I have CK at lv 51, should I level him up and gear him accordingly?
      • I read that ADM or SK at Legendary would be better, but doesn't Legendary happen closer to 90?

• Should my focus change as I look to TL90?
    • And what order should I focus on for Legendary quests?

Thanks all!
    Last edited by StrychIX; 11-04-2015 at 12:24 AM. Reason: formatting

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Since you went DW as your tank I'd probably gear and star up OC from arena and FM from crusade. GA work FD and guild shop work NA they are must haves for so many aspects. As long as SO is 4 star may as well stam farm him up to 5 and be a boss in raids. GL

Thanks! Should I level either ADM or SK so I'm ready later on?

Admiral is not much good until she gets legendary, you can't start legendary quests until 90 and the rate you level up at starts to slow down quite a bit and it slows down dramatically past 90 so you have plenty of time on admiral but yes she is a really solid tank post 90. SK functions pretty well without his legendary but he doesn't really shine until he's orange. So for now I would be using extra gear/skills/exp potions on them but they aren't a priority until around 85 depending on what you're spending (later if you're a mid to high vip). For GA at your TL the best tanks are WC and panda but they both fall off later.

As far as LE and WM go I wouldn't worry about them too much. I personally am really dissatisfied with WM and LE is another who requires a legendary quest. If you aren't going to put him as your top priority then he's a side project for when you're in the 90's.

Thanks noremac!

I'm mid VIP and use gems to farm elite through Stamina resets, while also picking up some exp potions, cheese here and there.

In reading other threads and guides, I garnered some of these tips:

• VW, EB, SiL + 2 mages is supposed to be a good team for GA, would it be worth investing in these 3?
      • I'm already investing on EB when I can, but have neglected VW, and SiL a bit

• How about VS or DV?
      • To me, it seems easier to farm VS than OC
      • How is her CC compared to OC?
      • I know DV can't be affected by clones where it'll throw the CC skill, but she's frontline which concerns me about her squishiness

• Crusade
      • I'm now focusing on getting FM to 5*
      • Who should be next? VW or anyone else?
      • Would CK even be worth it? (I heard he's expensive to gear)

• Arena
      • Everyone is higher level than me at above ranks, so I only focus on keeping my current rank (300s)
      • With that, I'm lucky to have ~500 arena points each day
      • I've been focusing on PO while letting OC stay at 4*, should I switch to OC 5*?
      • How about HN or even DeB?
        • I have AS and NA which I read can be good counters to her, so would it be even worth it to get her?
        • For DeB, everyone says that he is a good 2nd tank, specially as a clone killer

Thanks again for everyone's help!

VW EB Sil + mages is a good GA team and a good offense team but there comes a point in the not too distant future for you where things really slow down and you have millions of gold just sitting around, bronze chests is how you should get your VW. Silencer is a good hero I have him at 5* o0 and have had him there for a long time because I personally just don't use him at all. I see lots of other people getting results with him and you should probably put some focus there especially if your servers metagame shifts to mage teams but I just don't feel the loss not using him, and I typically finish in the top ten in arena and GA. Ironically, my server is Saif (sil's name)

VS and DV are both great additions DV is very powerful against physical teams and works well with silencer if there are mages. VS is solid in just about any lineup it's just hard to go wrong with her. DV's ult is the probably the most powerful cc in the game the duration is really long and it's non directional, VS's is on par with OC.

As far as spending crusade points for whatever reason CK hasn't caught on in my server I think he's pretty good from what I've seen of the few people that use him but my understanding is he's only good at o+1/2. If you're looking to add more heroes all the mages in crusade are good, else that is the best spot for grabbing gear.

I'd switch over to OC from arena points he's only a little less useful than PO in both northern dragon and robot fighter and he's a killer in arena whereas PO is strictly a portal hero. The thing with HN is she needs to be higher or equal gear level to your opponents and she needs support like an FD to kill NA/AS or an AS to distract mages. Then she wipes out entire teams and it's awesome. If she's lower gear level or you don't have heroes that can protect her she just dies instantly, she's another hero that doesn't pay off unless you invest heavily. DeB is another hero that I bought into the hype and mine is 5* full o+1 and he just sits. I probably need to do some more experimenting but I can't really say he's high priority from my experience atm.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    When does the gold start to acumulate?

Tl75 here...

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    When does the gold start to acumulate?

Tl75 here...
    Around mid to late 80's for monthly card users.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by noremac View Post
    VW EB Sil + mages is a good GA team and a good offense team but there comes a point in the not too distant future for you where things really slow down and you have millions of gold just sitting around, bronze chests is how you should get your VW. Silencer is a good hero I have him at 5* o0 and have had him there for a long time because I personally just don't use him at all. I see lots of other people getting results with him and you should probably put some focus there especially if your servers metagame shifts to mage teams but I just don't feel the loss not using him, and I typically finish in the top ten in arena and GA. Ironically, my server is Saif (sil's name)

VS and DV are both great additions DV is very powerful against physical teams and works well with silencer if there are mages. VS is solid in just about any lineup it's just hard to go wrong with her. DV's ult is the probably the most powerful cc in the game the duration is really long and it's non directional, VS's is on par with OC.

As far as spending crusade points for whatever reason CK hasn't caught on in my server I think he's pretty good from what I've seen of the few people that use him but my understanding is he's only good at o+1/2. If you're looking to add more heroes all the mages in crusade are good, else that is the best spot for grabbing gear.

I'd switch over to OC from arena points he's only a little less useful than PO in both northern dragon and robot fighter and he's a killer in arena whereas PO is strictly a portal hero. The thing with HN is she needs to be higher or equal gear level to your opponents and she needs support like an FD to kill NA/AS or an AS to distract mages. Then she wipes out entire teams and it's awesome. If she's lower gear level or you don't have heroes that can protect her she just dies instantly, she's another hero that doesn't pay off unless you invest heavily. DeB is another hero that I bought into the hype and mine is 5* full o+1 and he just sits. I probably need to do some more experimenting but I can't really say he's high priority from my experience atm.
    Thanks noremac! Your feedback is really helpful!

I now have an idea of which direction to take!