Thread: Corrupted Angel bug

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Corrupted Angel bug

Greetings,

There is no sound effect for his ultimate (using iphone 5s and latest ipad).

Also is his ultimate supposed to be this lifeless? Hardly any animation other than him waving his hands!

Thanks in advance!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by furuja View Post
    Greetings,

There is no sound effect for his ultimate (using iphone 5s and latest ipad).

Also is his ultimate supposed to be this lifeless? Hardly any animation other than him waving his hands!

Thanks in advance!
    Dear Leader
    We will report the problem to our production team and developers. Thank.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks a bunch!

Since you are gonna forward the issue can you also forward our concerns with this hero?

Why does he have full phys gear (kylin blood, ghost spear, crossed swords etc) when he only uses 1 physical attack which is the auto? He barely has any decent magic gear to support his ultimate, sleeping on sub 2200 magic power, zero magic crit at o2. Which there is no hope for him to break 10k damage with his ultimate.

Why does he lose his all built energy in Rebirth? His energy build is slow and he takes attacks like a chump and still lose it all upon rebirth? Are you guys deliberately making him useless?

Soul exchange's rotation is very slow. It kicks in very late.

Life sacrifice is what kills him a lot since soul exchange doesn't rotate properly. Most of the time he will be out of steam getting the shaft easily. Also the buff to the team doesn't stay half long.

Dark territory is really a joke and should be changed to physical damage according to his gear. And what's with the lazy animation? It's also short range and if he hits a clone behind him, he pretty much misses everyone.

I have done many tests with this hero and i have no idea what's his purpose in any teams besides that one phys buff and then being a tool for the rest of the fight? Why does the developer go through the trouble of creating this hero from the ground up just to be benched for being utterly useless and messed up?

Can't the dev put more thought when he makes the hero agi/phys based and give him the appropriate skills? Why do we have to tell you guys how little things work? This trend is getting tiring. Fix this lame excuse of an angel. We are tired of beta testing these lackluster new heroes.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Send a feedback report onn the hero to the support team as i have.

But your right his Ultimate is a wasted skill it does less damage than Mystics blue skill and he only gets to use it once a battle as he doesnt survive long enough.

His damage output is below Soulhunter which is a joke. His buff if you're lucky will last more than 1 attack.

His heal is a wasted skill and finally his purple skill heals him for half as much as WC yet costs 1200hp+ to one of your own heroes where is the sense in that?!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    He is useless even at O1/O2. How can you make VIP11 hero with low damage dealer, squishy, useless support and debufff. He couldnt kill any enemy with his ultimate skill or play good role in supporting other agile heroes (FD NA HN VS EB...).

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Corrputed angel seems to do absolutely nothing to support your team apart from dmg buff. He doesnt dmg like fd or anything and he cant seem to get his ult off. This guy is broken bad and isnt worth being a hotstone hero. He need to be changed. Nothing exciting about what he does or anything.

Kinda regret getting him n getting him to orange. Now reading fellow players comments. His a dud. Corrupted angel. Try constipated angel. Rubbish character

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    agree with namiko999, i regret getting him O1 at lvl94 too

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by furuja View Post
    Thanks a bunch!

Since you are gonna forward the issue can you also forward our concerns with this hero?

Why does he have full phys gear (kylin blood, ghost spear, crossed swords etc) when he only uses 1 physical attack which is the auto? He barely has any decent magic gear to support his ultimate, sleeping on sub 2200 magic power, zero magic crit at o2. Which there is no hope for him to break 10k damage with his ultimate.

Why does he lose his all built energy in Rebirth? His energy build is slow and he takes attacks like a chump and still lose it all upon rebirth? Are you guys deliberately making him useless?

Soul exchange's rotation is very slow. It kicks in very late.

Life sacrifice is what kills him a lot since soul exchange doesn't rotate properly. Most of the time he will be out of steam getting the shaft easily. Also the buff to the team doesn't stay half long.

Dark territory is really a joke and should be changed to physical damage according to his gear. And what's with the lazy animation? It's also short range and if he hits a clone behind him, he pretty much misses everyone.

I have done many tests with this hero and i have no idea what's his purpose in any teams besides that one phys buff and then being a tool for the rest of the fight? Why does the developer go through the trouble of creating this hero from the ground up just to be benched for being utterly useless and messed up?

Can't the dev put more thought when he makes the hero agi/phys based and give him the appropriate skills? Why do we have to tell you guys how little things work? This trend is getting tiring. Fix this lame excuse of an angel. We are tired of beta testing these lackluster new heroes.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. I think we will make some adjustment to the hero. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Mine is at O+1 and lvl 95. He is apparently useless. I have tried to have him worked in different formation. The team usually lost the fight. If it won, the team could fight the same time again and won without this new hero. Just another piece of rubbish on the shelf now. Hope the developers will really make some adjustment to this new hero.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. I think we will make some adjustment to the hero. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I bloody hope so, he actually does nothing. Incredibly disappointing gearing him up.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    He doesn't do nothing, he does add the best physical buff in the game, that lasts too short.

The problem is, once again, ucool isn't learning from their previous mistakes where his gear DOES NOTHING to him. Agile hero, where none of his gear contribut to his abilities.

Thanks for the input. Dev is taking his time to fix this jobber!

Don't mind it. This hero is a mess. Mine is o2. Biting my fingers of regret. Keeping my hopes up to be at least decent after the adjustments.

Double post

Hello again,

Dark Territory never crits. His physical crit is 1157 which is pretty good. The dev forgot to add the stat since before he had 0 magic crit so he didn't bother to add it?

I understand you guys are overwhelmed with complaints and bugs from the new version (which I'm glad i dont have yet), so I'm gonna spare the complaining about the supposed buff.