Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is queen of curse OP?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    thanks guys, ill be keeping her
    #uncool

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastboy View Post
    she can nuke NA for the same as IE and ES, she can swap heroes around, she can heal, she can debuff.....she is actually a VERY solid back line mage.

I've been playing around with DeB, EB, FD, IE, QoC and I have to say there isn't much that can beat it at the moment.
    His US is awesome, crits over 30k and heal at same time

I did a few tests yesterday, and usually, when NA jump and hit QoC she cast US in front instead of turning back to NA. In some cases NA keep hitting till she dies, in others rest of team killed NA (and once she swapped NA for Silencer, that was nice).

Will test more, but at least in a few tests IE is better in the job of killing NA as almost always turns back to revenge when NA hits him.

PD: Did more tests, and QoC keeps hitting front line with his US when NA is hitting him and usually dies if no other teammates taunt, freeze, paralyze or kill NA.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    she can nuke NA for the same as IE and ES, she can swap heroes around, she can heal, she can debuff.....she is actually a VERY solid back line mage.

I've been playing around with DeB, EB, FD, IE, QoC and I have to say there isn't much that can beat it at the moment.
    You're on crack. That team has no chance to win against any good team.

I have full O+2 of that team (except DeB os O+0 right now) and it loses more than it wins IN CAVES! I certainly couldn't beat anyone in arena with it LOL!!!

PS. I finish rank 1 every day for arena rewards so I know a little bit about arena teams.
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    You would be surprised.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    You would be surprised.
    It loses to everything good. Do you even rank in arena bro?
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I won't be baited. If you don't like it as a combo that is fine. The topic is whether QoC is OP, I offered my opinion, and you have offered yours.

To re-iterate my opinion, she isn't OP but she is a very good back line mage with all the skills in her arsenal to make her very good in the right team setup.

FUN IDEA:
    I wish there were pvp competitions cross server.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    I won't be baited. If you don't like it as a combo that is fine. The topic is whether QoC is OP, I offered my opinion, and you have offered yours.

To re-iterate my opinion, she isn't OP but she is a very good back line mage with all the skills in her arsenal to make her very good in the right team setup.

FUN IDEA:
    Booty cave is kinda like that

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Booty cave is kinda like that
    I think cross server arena is a great idea. for more than 1 year playing, people in arena kind of knowing who is who, no more interesting in challenging (I sometimes don't want to tap fight to those I fought many times before).

FUN IDEA:
    Agreed, don't get trolled. She's solid from a top 5 GA perspective.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I think the game is less boring with her, especially when the way from one level to another takes several weeks.
    - sometimes she can stand against 3 opponents (at her lvl) and win
    - her swapping skill makes various curious situations (for example when she swaps backline phantom cloudwalker with real enemy)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    I think the game is less boring with her, especially when the way from one level to another takes several weeks.
    - sometimes she can stand against 3 opponents (at her lvl) and win
    - her swapping skill makes various curious situations (for example when she swaps backline phantom cloudwalker with real enemy)
    Yesterday swapped a CW clone with a transformed FD. FD was real happy to bypass tank and smash all my backline, but it's a fun hero to play.

When it puts a IE on frontline or swaps NA with Silencer is real fun

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    If you don't have QoC 4 star, you're doing something wrong buddy It was free!
    Lmao u know he be selling them stones 😕

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I actually like qoc. She got me #1 2 days in a row ( it was my first time at top5). Yes she is unpredictable, but nostly i like her. I use her in arena/garena/raid and crusade.
    Mine is o2 5* and can crit over 40k. Doesnt work well with clowd walker cause she is likely to heal the illusions. In arena it usually gets her ulti at 30-45 sec mark, so kinda late in the fight

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    She is too random to be OP. She can be OP in a specific battle and be useless on another battle based on RNG.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I tried fighting a level 91 team composition (all 5 stars except QoC, who was 4 stars) of Death Bringer(O+0)-FD(O+0)-Phoenix(O+1)-NA(O+1)-QoC(O+0) and I died at every attempt.

Any suggestions on how to counter? QoC stuns me every time.

I'm level 91 myself and used EB-VW combination.