Thread: Dream Events

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar

Dream Events

Lets make a list and a top of best 10 ideas for new events. I know there is just a dream and never will happen but we need some fun in here..not just complainings.

I start :

x2 drop in purple chests ( heros and gold)
    free and unlimited atacks in grand arena and arena
    stamina spent will count x2 guild stamina

I will add the ideeas with an edit in this topic and the name of the player who said it. You can post how many ideeas you have then we choose from them. Then i will make a poll with top 10 ( max poll limit is 10 ). This is just for fun no rewards.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Unlimited attacks is too much... Maybe 10 or sth like that. I'd like an event when only purple, orange gear and hero SS drop from crusade chests.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Raid reset for 50% or 100% gold item drop from lasr crusade chest.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    50% off all chests would be nice. I could get some sexy Magic Stone VIP11 heroes, which I'd otherwise never have.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Lets make a list and a top of best 10 ideas for new events. I know there is just a dream and never will happen but we need some fun in here..not just complainings.

I start :

x2 drop in purple chests ( heros and gold)
    free and unlimited atacks in grand arena and arena
    stamina spent will count x2 guild stamina

I will add the ideeas with an edit in this topic and the name of the player who said it. You can post how many ideeas you have then we choose from them. Then i will make a poll with top 10 ( max poll limit is 10 ). This is just for fun no rewards.
    [x2 drop in purple chests] ( heros and gold) is much much worse than [x2 Crusade coins] or [x2 Crusade golds], let say I got 2 WindMaster soul stones, x2 give me 4 WM ss, it's a lotttttttttt, we may have a dream like 2x60ss, well, I can't dream like that because the frequency of hero card appearance is 15+ days but the event only last 3 days.

Suggest new events:
    - [x2 Elite drops (whatever drop in Elite)], that will help farming heroes and legendary quest
    - [1% gear drop rate in normal campaign], I mean will drop a whole gear instead of fragments, surely help farming O+ gears
    - [x2 stamina generation] i.e buy 1 stamina = 240 stamina, free = 120 stamina, 5 mins = 2 stamina
    - [x2 GA coins]

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    The best would be an event where they would finally change the max guild stamina contribution per user...
    Keep on walking.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Since the game is no more entertaining I would like an everyday event: push the raid button to do all the quest raid/temple/outland/rift/cave in one click. I could save a lot of time in my day to do something interesting. Right now I play only for the hope of an upgrade And I dont want to be weaker than my other server member.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintornado View Post
    Since the game is no more entertaining I would like an everyday event: push the raid button to do all the quest raid/temple/outland/rift/cave in one click. I could save a lot of time in my day to do something interesting. Right now I play only for the hope of an upgrade And I dont want to be weaker than my other server member.
    u should worry about that, becos they will get bored and quit the game. hahaha

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    A world raid, kind of like a guild raid but everyone can take part. Have the path set up like a Y and each path has three rooms until the boss, so that three people can take a turn at once unless it is the boss.. Make it super tough but have really good rewards.

Or a daily/weekly king of the hill, kind of like the arena but gets reset after a certain amount of time