Thread: Problem Regarding Outland portal Robot Fighter

New Comers

Problem Regarding Outland portal Robot Fighter

Account name SHDW
    Account ID 16183222

my problem is everytime i battle the robot fighter it always have a full life and if i attack it the robot fighter got zero damage and look at the time in the pic 1 second but the robot fighter still have full of life iwill have a photo attach to this so you guys can see, pls help me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12200854_771414722988296_1477961785_n.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	7949

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Here is a solution: Change your team.
    Only heroes who deal damage over time work against him. Like Psychopath, Succubus, Old curse, Disease Bringer, Brute, Nymph of Sea, Enchantress, Poisoned One.
    I might have missed somebody. Try a setup with these guys backed up by silencer and you will see the result.
    Or you're just trolling, 'cause I see most of your heroes are orange which means that you're not a new player and should be aware by now of the situation with everything, not just the portals.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Read a little...you can't fight robot with that team...it clearly states use heroes that deal damage over time

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shdwmoses View Post
    Account name SHDW
    Account ID 16183222

my problem is everytime i battle the robot fighter it always have a full life and if i attack it the robot fighter got zero damage and look at the time in the pic 1 second but the robot fighter still have full of life iwill have a photo attach to this so you guys can see, pls help me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12200854_771414722988296_1477961785_n.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	7949
    Dear Leader
    You have to use some heroes that have poison or burning skills which deals damage over time to fight robot fighter.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Here is a solution: Change your team.
    Only heroes who deal damage over time work against him. Like Psychopath, Succubus, Old curse, Disease Bringer, Brute, Nymph of Sea, Enchantress, Poisoned One.
    I might have missed somebody. Try a setup with these guys backed up by silencer and you will see the result.
    Or you're just trolling, 'cause I see most of your heroes are orange which means that you're not a new player and should be aware by now of the situation with everything, not just the portals.
    +Emberstar.
    He might have bought the account from someone else.