Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arcane Sapper - still useful or not?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigel View Post
    One of the best sidekick for Arcane Sapper is Shadowleaf: she grants him a nice bonus damage, can silence enemies and help Sapper surviving a bit longer, and if he dies, Shadowleaf US is able to finish off the enemies the Sapper didn't manage to kill.
    you're right, I've attacked some players with HN-AS teams many times, almost every time while their support was commando I won, but when LS was at the back it's much harder to win against that team

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    yes she does. But is double risk becuase anyhow AS will go back to attack QoC and she will swap him again. At the end the QoC team will have 3 heroes fighting mid/backline and is QoC team death. I say for experience, AS in my opinion is good vs QoC teams.

QoC imo is really unbalanced, she easily can kill all of my heroes. Today in crusade she killed full hp FD. She has 65 lvl, mine FD 75. Now at arena FD vs manipulator and QoC. And before last shot she dealt 15k dmg and bye. She should be rebalanced or nerfed really

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Yeah i hate that bitch

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I hate her too mostly because I never have luck when I face her, since most of the time she switches my IE with my tank and it's game over or she goes into berserk mode and destroys my heroes one by one with her ultimate...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Staszek View Post
    QoC imo is really unbalanced, she easily can kill all of my heroes. Today in crusade she killed full hp FD. She has 65 lvl, mine FD 75. Now at arena FD vs manipulator and QoC. And before last shot she dealt 15k dmg and bye. She should be rebalanced or nerfed really
    dont worry, when you leveled up, she cant 1 hit kill full HP hero again

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I main the Arcane Sapper with my team (level 86 at the moment), and he absolutely wrecks opposing teams. He isn't a durable hero, but he's more for a short DPS burst (like the commando)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    you're right, I've attacked some players with HN-AS teams many times, almost every time while their support was commando I won, but when LS was at the back it's much harder to win against that team
    I found that the best support for AS is LG because of her interrupt skills and physical damage aura.