Thread: New game content and soul shop overhaul!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

New game content and soul shop overhaul!!

Hello. I am addicted to your game but I'm finding it getting more and more boring. The daily activities only take so long and I'm lvl89 so I'm just raiding for equipment material. So pretty much I can do 2 full crusades (I actually do the reset instead of just raiding so it gives me something to do) trials, guild raids, and Outland portal within 2 hours or so. Then it's just wait for booty cave to finish producing or get stamina 3 times a day. So I would really like to see some new game content like soooo many other players are asking for. Not only tbat but now that I 5* swordmaster, what do I do with my soul shop coins except wait till it refreshed ONCE a day... It's kinda ridiculous and I see you losing more players because of it.. We don't need new heroes!!! We have enough. What we don't have is the ability to get better gear from soul shop or any other shop. Make it so u can fight in arena more then 10 times but only the first 5 count to move up in rankings so the rest of the fights are like practice fights. More trials and Outland portals... It's now just becoming a tedious game of which I've gotten so far that I do my daily tasks and that's it and log on to get free stamina and redo booty cave...

Banned Contributor Level 8
    fucking developers

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Agreed with Dab055!

Totally agreed. Instead of putting together a huge update that needs to be beta tested and takes forever to be released why not add one new feature every week or two so we the players have something to look forward too.

Still waiting on updates to make some of the original heroes more viable (i.e.: Professional Killer)

You should lock down the most used common arena heroes for a week and see what interesting combinations players come up with when they can't use their favorites.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pogie14 View Post
    Still waiting on updates to make some of the original heroes more viable (i.e.: Professional Killer)

You should lock down the most used common arena heroes for a week and see what interesting combinations players come up with when they can't use their favorites.
    With the actual skills only legendary for PK that will make meta will be to kill 1 random enemy if he dies.So never will be meta even the hp of him will be like the one from the elite 13..
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pogie14 View Post

Who would ever use PK along with Sniper, Spearman and few more...?! The most useless hero in game, maybe would be good if they change all his skills, legendary can't help him what ever they could possibly think of to add to him as L

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Who would ever use PK along with Sniper, Spearman and few more...?! The most useless hero in game, maybe would be good if they change all his skills, legendary can't help him what ever they could possibly think of to add to him as L
    well, LE was crappy too and after L he got really coool! We dont know what would happen with those useless heroes after L...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    One single skill isn't enough to make a hero good, if his entire set is trash. LE got quite better with his legendary, but still he's sort of an average hero, easily overwhelmed by various teams. The fact is that heroes are hardly unbalanced, and ones like Professional Killer or Ferryman, should be totally revisited in order to become useful.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    well, i think this is mobile game for me. i love how HC work right now. Not consuming too much time of my real life. It does repetitive and boring, but if you have a purpose then it will become more enjoyable.

If you want get busy and do something that not repetitive, then you can try MMORPG games.