Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 173

Thread: Heroes of November

  1. #46
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6
    At least put a thing to spend my 200 millions of gold, spent 90k, u guys are really kidding

  2. #47
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    6
    lol everyone saying they're gonna quit if ucool doesn't do this, or that, to all of you, if you're unhappy, just send me your accounts, I'll gladly take it over for you.

  3. #48
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by theshine View Post
    Dear ember,

    This was a good game. You keep disappointing us like this every month for about a year now. A lot of high Vip friends left already. For me, I don't think I can hold too much longer either . I will probably give you one more month. If nothing happens, then I am done with ucool forever!

    Thanks.
    Yeah me too

  4. #49
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastafire View Post
    lol everyone saying they're gonna quit if ucool doesn't do this, or that, to all of you, if you're unhappy, just send me your accounts, I'll gladly take it over for you.


    Truth to be told, no one want to stop playing HC.

    But due to some incompetence, they are kinda forcing old players to stop for promising things(summoner, guild war, grand challenge[now they are working on it]celebration of HC anniversary), dont get it done and not keeping us updated.

    At least they could say sorry for not being able to keep their word.


    If it wasnt for ppl doing the datamining, we wont even know what is 2.0 until the random surprise update.

  5. #50
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    Truth to be told, no one want to stop playing HC.

    But due to some incompetence, they are kinda forcing old players to stop for promising things(summoner, guild war, grand challenge[now they are working on it]celebration of HC anniversary), dont get it done and not keeping us updated.

    At least they could say sorry for not being able to keep their word.


    If it wasnt for ppl doing the datamining, we wont even know what is 2.0 until the random surprise update.
    +1 .... ....

  6. #51
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    8
    Hello all,

    for the past few months we have not heard anything "awesome" from Ucool, maybe some "good" minor things. I started playing this game as soon as it appeared in the Android Market (1year++) It was an extreme pleasure for the first couple of months. Then suddenly the development went down to 0 and only thing we get is new heroes every month - quite pointless (considering most of them are near to useless). Problem for most of us is FAITH, that next month uCool will surprise us or that "soon" it will all get better.

    However this is not happening, usually the highest spenders on every server are the first to start leaving.

    I am still wondering why do we still believe that uCool will change in the direction we wish it does. It is not happening or at least there is no transparency and no relevant communication on behalf of uCool about what is going on with those long ago promised features....

  7. #52
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

    Ember is now revealing the Heroes of November for our leaders to get prepared!

    - Dungeon Keeper (November Signin Hero): Front line Tank, who likes to hook and damage enemies with his chain.
    - Corrupted Angel (November Magic Stone Hero): Middle line agile hero, who brings cruelty and carnage, sometimes even to his allies.
    - Adds the hero Queen of Curse to the Guild Shop.
    - Adds the hero Nymph of Sea to the Arena Shop.

    Best Regards

    Ember
    Dungeon keeper would be pudge, right? High magic ressistance and hp, but lame dmg.

  8. #53
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CroEdge View Post
    Dungeon keeper would be pudge, right? High magic ressistance and hp, but lame dmg.
    Dungeon keeper can be Pudge or Clockwerk or maybe their own hero

  9. #54
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    0
    Im an avid Heroes Charge fan but uCool has been a disappointment for almost half a year now.

    I'll still play HC but im also gonna look for another exciting game to play coz this one is getting very redundant and boring.

  10. #55
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    Dungeon keeper can be Pudge or Clockwerk or maybe their own hero
    Hah, indeed. Didn't think about Clock but he may as well fit the criteria and short description they've given us. Somehow only Pudge came to mind. In dota neither of those heroes are tanks actualy so it may be either of them or something completely different (beside the hook part).

  11. #56
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by M3f View Post
    Hah, indeed. Didn't think about Clock but he may as well fit the criteria and short description they've given us. Somehow only Pudge came to mind. In dota neither of those heroes are tanks actualy so it may be either of them or something completely different (beside the hook part).
    Pudge its a hella tank after getting 400 kills

  12. #57
    Banned Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    Truth to be told, no one want to stop playing HC.
    dont be idiot. On my server hungrreds peoiple leave game.

    On begining i saw 100 active guilds (5000players) - today i saw only 2 (100 players).
    On last week Empiri - top 20 guild on 1 year was die. All active players (10) join to other active guild Miracle. From Miracle on last month leave 5 VIP11 players.

    People who leave game dont write on forum "today im leave".

  13. #58
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6
    Lol ever since that lawsuit you all (ucool) slow down on productive updates and bringing useless heroes. Get back to that copy-cat mode that brought you all sooo much money. Find some new idea from somebody else bring back the ucool we know and love

  14. #59
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    11
    R.i.p hc....

  15. #60
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    15
    It all has to do with the lawsuit..They're probably not allowed to put out new content bc of it. Why do you think they're scrambling like crazy to completely change the UI? It sure isn't for our benefit.

    Personally I'd like them to fix the content that still exists before adding more. The same bs that has existed and be known about for a year yet they do nothing about.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •