Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of November

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Ember when will the new features come and 2.0????

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I specially miss the Events from October's special birthday events. So thats all we received a 3 star hero instead of 1 star.... Who cares? On High level I have no spare equipment to gear up and try it....
    No Legendary quests, no 2.0 update, no events just the usual things.... Sooo boring.
    And as I feel on high level the game is really unbalanced. If the enemy has lower power than me, I loose because he's ultimate skill is faster than my teams skill, and he nuke me. Its unreal, the gearing is slow, one week 1 equipment...
    I just hope something will happen.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    yay more heroes that I wont use when I struggle to farm gear as it is at level 86 for my current top teams.

thanks for taking all my money sincerely pissed off customer

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Ember, what happened to Witch? Did you forget her?!?

Banned Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Ember, what happened to Witch? Did you forget her?!?
    On magic stone now 2 powerfull heroes - witch and tf (OP), other is not good. so ucool want keep powerfl hero to vip11

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Yeah, I know man. I just wanted Ember to confirm if that is intended. Is Witch that powerful of a hero, so they still don't put her into the shops, 4 or 5 months after her appearance in the Magic Stone chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Taszi View Post
    I specially miss the Events from October's special birthday events. So thats all we received a 3 star hero instead of 1 star.... Who cares? On High level I have no spare equipment to gear up and try it....
    Your loss bro. Your loss...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    WOW!! I'm at a loss for words..

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dear Ember,

I have some questions. Here we go.

Normally the heroes from the "magic stone chests" were put in a shop (grand arena/arena/guild/crusade) after 2 months. VIP players couldve geared them and played around with them for that time, only fair in my opinion because they "paid" for the hero.

But now;

1. Witch (June Magic stone) is still not available. Thats 4 months! Thats a really long time, could you please tell me why?
    2. Turtle Fighter (July Magic stone) is still not available. Thats 3 months. Same question as #1.
    3. Spider Queen (July Magic stone) is available in Grand Arena! Great! But did you forgot you got a hero named Witch? Who was there BEFORE Spider Queen? I know Spider Queen was overpowered. I got mine at 4 stars O2 and i am happy she is nerfed. She litterally killed everyone, no fun playing with such an overpowered hero.
    4. Why Nerf Spider Queen when she is released to the "other players" (non vip). I bet the would liked to have the chance to play around with her like i did. (and to be honest now i lvled my anti spider queen heroes for nothing LOL) You shouldve nerfed Spider Queen the time you noticed she was THIS overpowered right?
    5. Nymph of the Sea (August Magic stone) will be available in november in a shop. Thats weird! 2 months before her the Witch was released and a month after that Turtle Fighter. Why Why Why?
    6. Some information about the 2.0 version and/or Legendary new heroes would be very much appriciated. The only thing everyone wants to know is if the update will be release to public before 2016.

I sincerely hope you will respond.

Thanks in advance.

Wiebe
    Lvl 93, server 97

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    I'm sorry to tell that but for high level players, it's begin to be impossible to anticipate something...

Was planning to finish stars of my TF in november, and witch ?

Tell me the truth, you are rolling dice to decide what to do ?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post

Tell me the truth, you are rolling dice to decide what to do ?
    3596559-9795667858-Blind.jpg

Now all makes sense.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I love this game.
    I have been playing this game for 8 months now.
    I understand that youcool had some issues ,so here is my advice.
    I am not sure what is your budget right now,but if you want to keep grow,this is exactly what need to be done.
    stop spending time and money on new heroes.
    trust me no one cares about new heroes at this points.
    I saw alot of good players,leaving the game and this is a shame.
    this game has so much potential, and can reborn again with few changes.
    your first priority is a new content.
    this "guild war" talks,this "merging" talks are only talks,if you can't deliver just don't promise.
    I read alot of good ideas from players,listen to them,they love the game and want to help.
    communication is necessary, hire someone to really be there for players,with all the good and bad.
    I gave few ideas in the past and didn't get any respond.
    I have many more ideas,but it looks like I am waiting my time.
    we want to know who is hiding behind "ember".
    we want to know the truth about the future of this game.
    more and more players quit everyday.
    now is the time to open up and tell us the truth,sometimes being honest is all you need to do.
    I hope you will read it and take some action now,not tommorow,not next week,today..

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Wiebe rules

Quote Originally Posted by Demiter View Post
    Although some of my guild mates indeed received a suprise second arena reward, most of us including me didn't. I think it was a glitch after the server breakdown.
    as far as im aware this is still ongoing,

my guildmate has had it 3 days in a row and is as happy as larry. . nothing like getting 1100 gems per day he reckons.

Dear ember,

This was a good game. You keep disappointing us like this every month for about a year now. A lot of high Vip friends left already. For me, I don't think I can hold too much longer either . I will probably give you one more month. If nothing happens, then I am done with ucool forever!

Thanks.