Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of November

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Not sue how the hell this ended up on this post but any way.... Agree na needs a reassume the and Qoc I'm working on

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Like this...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suret View Post
    you have to lie to stop players.
    Lol

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Another dissapointing month is here...
    1. No new legendary quests
    2. Soul shop still sucks...I'm(and many others are) sick of seing fanged harp and yew bolt thrower!
    3. No new difficuties in trails, time rift, portal...
    4. No orange gear added anywhere (this is a part of the above but still...)
    5. No new features to do(not surprised about it but still...)
    6. Events this moth are lame too...no arena double rewards, no elite double drop, no 40% off...?! Wtf is there to do? Only valuable thing to high level players is double normal campaign drop but everything else is just useless.
    We don't really need double outland portal or time rift or trails...We don't need all open from trails and time rift, we need better than that so what Ucool can do is just give us lame events(that were good while we were low levels) and remove good events that are at least something ok in this game!
    U NOT cool! U NOT cool!
    An interesting game you managed to made boring with tour neglidge and only racing for more money but giving nothing in return, very bad strategy uNOTcool!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    guess they throw most of their ressources into new client developpement and keep game progression slow till they are done with it. and after they bring new stuff. but who knows, all we get are some monthly hero announcements.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    ucool to do list:

1. Server merging - merging empty servers to make things more competitive
    2. More legendary quest
    3. New difficulties for Trials, Outland, Trails
    4. Summoner
    5. Modify bronze chest with 100x or 1000x purchase instead of only 10x
    6. Arena draft mode for more competitive scene
    7. Better soul shop items
    [K]Nerdgasm
    Server 39
    Guild - King Kong

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Just wait a little bit, ucool will need to merging several server in case for efficiency cost rather than doing new content first

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I think this still comes down to the point that they can manage to add at least 3 new heroes each month and honestly does anyone care? Most have found the team they are using for the arena or going forward. They are more and likely not going to swap anyone. I am almost positive if they skipped a month of new heroes in lieu of new content you are not going to see pissed off players. If they can spend a month creating new heroes there is no reason they can spend a month making the game better; whether than be updated chests, another outland, maybe some new quests. Making new heroes is not making the game better. I own at least 60 heroes and maybe 20-25 of those I use. I have ones that can pass the outland, ones in the arena and grand arena. If those work what would be the point of using different ones and with the drop rates in the raids for orange items and the fact that you can only get it out of the GA, not like you ever have a chance to get 1 hero to the max before the next new hero is released.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    I think this still comes down to the point that they can manage to add at least 3 new heroes each month and honestly does anyone care? Most have found the team they are using for the arena or going forward. They are more and likely not going to swap anyone. I am almost positive if they skipped a month of new heroes in lieu of new content you are not going to see pissed off players. If they can spend a month creating new heroes there is no reason they can spend a month making the game better; whether than be updated chests, another outland, maybe some new quests. Making new heroes is not making the game better. I own at least 60 heroes and maybe 20-25 of those I use. I have ones that can pass the outland, ones in the arena and grand arena. If those work what would be the point of using different ones and with the drop rates in the raids for orange items and the fact that you can only get it out of the GA, not like you ever have a chance to get 1 hero to the max before the next new hero is released.
    You do realize that adding heroes does make the game better right? I just don't understand all the angst on getting 2 new heroes every month. I love that there are new heroes, and nothing(Over the long haul) is going to make the game better than new heroes. New content will always grow old, and people will never be happy!

I get it. People on server 1-50 would like new content. THey have every player maxed(Highly doubt everyone does) Well guess what, what happens when the guild wars/Legendary skill content is done? You all are going to complain all the same. New heroes give so many more options in the long hall, and makes the decision making all the more important

New Legendary quests will come, and so will 2.0... and so will other new content. I personally would prefer to have the game stop at 100... and keep adding heroes. It takes a LONG ass time to get heroes to 100 let alone 74 of them. They keep adding heroes, strategies come more into play! It's a heck of a lot better then who can spend the most and level this guy up the fastest.

It would be a lot of fun to have the option once maxed to swap placement in the line up, that would make it even more strategic, but the complaining about new heroes need to stop!

The more heroes the more combinations in the long run. Each hero provides 350+ more combinations... to be fair most don't use 5 tanks or 5 back row mages... so that number is less, but the possibilities are there. Every hero that number jumps up higher and higher and the possibilities are virtually endless

People just become stagnant with what they use, because they are familiar with it! Fallen Dominion is the best... Ember Blade is the Best blah blah blah.

There is no "Best" hero!

UCOOL keep doing what you are doing. The content you have provides months/years of fun. The whiners on here are never going to go away, because they need instant gratification. When you do provide the stuff they want, that will only make them happy for so long. They seem to forget how many great hours of fun they have got out of the game, and bash you cause they are bored.

Tell me one other game... "1" game that provides never ending new content that doesn't get old or fades your interest? This game keeps me interested and happy much more than any other game that I have played.

Keep in mind I don't play Pokemon, WoW and other games similar, but just like those games getting new content takes freaking time. We all know sh*t is in the works with 2.0, they are trying to make it work right. When that comes I'd be willing to bet the new content comes with it.

Shut up and be patient! If not stop repeating the same Sh*t on here day in and day out and leave the game quietly. You still come to this message board because you loved this game at one point, why bash them all the freaking time! It's getting annoying as F***.

I'd like to once come on here and be able to read some of the skills of the new heroes, and not see 50 post of "Another month of nothing" or "Ucool is more like U Not Cool". It's not getting you or anyone else content any faster. Stop playing and posting, and I bet the new stuff will still comes. With or without your bitching and complaining

From what I count HC has 74 heroes right now

Possible combinations

45 heroes = 10125 combinations

74 heroes = 27380 combinations

76 heroes = 28880 combinations

78 heroes = 30420 combination

want me to keep going?

120 heroes = 72000 combinations

250 heroes = 312500 combinations

Get it? I sure as hell hope so

Having more heroes is sure fun, no questions about that.
    But the problems right now, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people will agree with me, is that all the areas of the game can be completed with the heroes that we have already.

Most of the players are thriving for heroes that can change arena meta rather than pve contents. And so far, after the release of Turtle Fighter and Scorpion Queen, all the new heroes after them were all somewhat lackluster which is why people would rather have new contents instead of new heroes..

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Tommy you are right. Almost everything.

Adding some features like 100* chest and fixing loot drop( level 82 and 15/15 hard crusade last chest drop white item)

That discourages players and loot should be relative to your lvl

@Tommy - when people play a game they have invested money in they have a right to complain when they are playing the same shit daily. It is like working a job 7 days a week doing the same thing. After while that is probably going to get old. As far as the posts on here, if you don't like them don't f**king read them. As for you theoretical combinations..I am sure that would make sense to someone like yourself who owns 74 heroes all at orange +2 maxed enchanted to know what heroes are good and which ones are not. For every other player in the game not living in la la land that it takes 2 months to get someone to Orange +2 if they are lucky they could give a shit less about how many combinations are available. Also not sure where you got your information on game version: "New Legendary quests will come, and so will 2.0... and so will other new content." The game is on 2.1 currently.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    @TommyTheCat (not gonna quote you because of this book you wrote instead of post...)
    I can name one game as you asked - Hobbit KoM, constantly new content. Very competitive if you're into being on top if not you still have things to do, but there is no much daily events there to do when no tournament is on which is in fact great because tournaments get exhausting sometimes when you're in top ranking alliance...
    Moving to this game, I was the one here very patient with waiting for anything from them but to see people do nothing and only take your money it really is pathetic. It's clear that you're kind of new to this game when you're speaking as you are in your post. And I really don't care about that, so doesn't many others, why would we care if you haven't geared up enough heroes, why would we care if you haven't collected them all? Same as why would high VIPs care if I and many others don't have as much heroes as they are, so many o2 geared up and so on...We wan't and need new content, if you got a problem with that than you can just stop reading forum and playing game. No one forces you to read forums, and everyone has the right to share their thoughts on this game

New Comers
    Why r they quitting

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Some players accuse ucool like : you take my money, but don't do anything. I think it's not right because you can choose don't spend a cent, you still have the rights to play this game. There are many reasons some people spend a lot, a lot more than other people, like laziness, want to defeat others easier, want to have special heroes, want to have much more coins than others, want to level up faster than others, etc. that is your own choice for your own benefits, don't accuse anyone else.

(what if you did not spend ? your rank is 500+, your level is 90-, your coins is less than 10 mils, your soul coins is 10k, your orange heroes are 10 and even not full-geared, etc. compare to what you're having now, see the differences ?)