Thread: Is email support no longer available?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar

Is email support no longer available?

I have submitted some email tickets to support, and before two weeks ago, they usually responded within 2 days if not sooner; however, in the last two weeks I have not gotten a response for a couple issues I emailed about seeking to remedy them. Can you please advise me as to when I can expect a reply? Thank you in advance...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    I have submitted some email tickets to support, and before two weeks ago, they usually responded within 2 days if not sooner; however, in the last two weeks I have not gotten a response for a couple issues I emailed about seeking to remedy them. Can you please advise me as to when I can expect a reply? Thank you in advance...
    Dear Leader
    It should be working but we are dealing with over 1000 tickets every day. So please be patient and I think that our representatives will reply your email soon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    No problem so long as I know they are still there and available. Do you have a rough estimate regarding the length of the wait?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    No problem so long as I know they are still there and available. Do you have a rough estimate regarding the length of the wait?
    Dear Leader
    It should be within 24 hours. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty