Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cannot connect

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,

Thanks for your report. I have informed Tech Team of this issue and we will fix it in a timely manner. Thank you for playing Heroes Charge.

Best Regards,

Ember

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Aint happening.

Then I to can state that I was rank 114 and was not able to get higher rank and therefore you should give me X stuff for compensation.

So yeah, there will be a mail from Ember most likely in a few days with a small compensations to all players and it will not be any diffrent from what I get, you get or any other player. My guess is 100 gems and coins for compensation.
    That is why I said that everyone who was affected by the downtime should receive some compensation, around 100 gems.

Everyone from my timezone was unable to attack before 21:00. We were deprived the possibility of playing by Ucool itself. Even though many of us paid good money.

Where is the Compensation, BETTY?

With the amount of money invested in this game I could have bought several PC/console games which have NO server down-times at all.

What kind of lame-ass customer care service is this that doesn't give compensation for issues that is YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    it broke down at 1am for me and i was unable to finish up my daily events because of it. obviously not gonna wait until almost 3am for it to come back as i need to sleep. would be great if you can refund me my exp from the daily events and no i do not need the 100 gems it's useless.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    That is why I said that everyone who was affected by the downtime should receive some compensation, around 100 gems.

Everyone from my timezone was unable to attack before 21:00. We were deprived the possibility of playing by Ucool itself. Even though many of us paid good money.

Where is the Compensation, BETTY?

With the amount of money invested in this game I could have bought several PC/console games which have NO server down-times at all.

What kind of lame-ass customer care service is this that doesn't give compensation for issues that is YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT?
    Dude..chill. it is just a game.

Compensation has always been there when the game was unavalible and you will most likely get some sort of compensation in few days.

Why do most ppl who play online both mobile and consol/pc always make such drama and cant have a bit of patience.