Thread: Reset a hero

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Reset a hero

Why don't introduce the possibility to completely reset a hero to the lvl 0 including the soul stone?

New Comers
    What would the benefit of that be? That would be utterly useless.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I hope you mean "refund" not "reset"

If it's indeed a full refund, then yes. Should have a serious price tag attached but i'm all for it.

New Comers
    Yeah refund would be cool.. Get back all the items and gold you put into someone.. I have a few I regret leveling lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mansfield View Post
    Yeah refund would be cool.. Get back all the items and gold you put into someone.. I have a few I regret leveling lol
    +1 for refund. But it hink refunding items gona be enough.... getting back gold doesnt have reason...u can farm it anytime easily..also XP salves. But items...thats worth it. i also have some i regret leveling and geared up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    I hope you mean "refund" not "reset"

If it's indeed a full refund, then yes. Should have a serious price tag attached but i'm all for it.
    No, I mean reset, but your idea of refuding better mine.

Imagine that you can reset the Admiral to lvl 1 and then re-raise in this order:

1) raise her soul stones to max;
    2) slowly raise his lvl to equip the items as soon as the lvl permit it.

This to obtain the max of all characters.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    The order in which you up her skills, star level and equipment has no bearing on the power level of hero.

A L admiral o2 is a L admiral o2. Doesnt matter if the admiral was 1* made o2 then made 5* or vice versa. Literally irrelevent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    The order in which you up her skills, star level and equipment has no bearing on the power level of hero.

A L admiral o2 is a L admiral o2. Doesnt matter if the admiral was 1* made o2 then made 5* or vice versa. Literally irrelevent.
    That's not true, especially about the Soul Stones Evolution.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    refund item is great idea. if at least it will refund gears from p+1 and higher, and saves stars or ss. potions and gold not that important like gears and ss

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugguernaut View Post
    That's not true, especially about the Soul Stones Evolution.
    Hmmmm, interesting. Maybe youd care to explain why all the 5* o2 heroes of equivalent skill, enchant and level all have the exact same stat distribution despite the hundreds of differences in which these heroes were "trained", timing of when they were evolved included? Or why literally every hero of equivalent team/skill level,star level, and gear level has the exact same stat distribution from lvl 1 grey all the way to lvl 100 o2?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but heroes charge is not pokemon. There is absolutely no correlation between stats and the hundreds of factors which can differ on how they were "trained". So sorry, the journey is actually irrelevant as per my first response.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Hmmmm, interesting. Maybe youd care to explain why all the 5* o2 heroes of equivalent skill, enchant and level all have the exact same stat distribution despite the hundreds of differences in which these heroes were "trained", timing of when they were evolved included? Or why literally every hero of equivalent team/skill level,star level, and gear level has the exact same stat distribution from lvl 1 grey all the way to lvl 100 o2?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but heroes charge is not pokemon. There is absolutely no correlation between stats and the hundreds of factors which can differ on how they were "trained". So sorry, the journey is actually irrelevant as per my first response.
    Ok, so how can I interpretate that the Adrmiral Stenght grows going to 3.3 to 4,95 at the second star evolution lvl?
    The formula is not (base Strenght + Equip) x Soul Evolution Bonus x Lvl bonus growth?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It doesn't matter when You star Your hero. All changes are retrospective so resetting wouldn't change anything. No worries. However refund idea is quite awesome.