Thread: Queen of Curse Feedback/Suggestions

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Queen of Curse Feedback/Suggestions

I like QoC, on paper she looked like she was gonna be really good, and I was anxious to test her out. After lvling her up and gearing her a bit I've found otherwise. Here are my ideas an feedback.

Her heal looks like it would be really nice, bringing a hero back from the brink. Though everytime I've used it, it goes up very little. Considering its a Ultimate and it's single target I would expect it to heal much more then it does.(it could be that I've never seen it crit in all the times I've used her). I would suggest increasing the healing portion of the skill. Or even better making it a less powerful AoE Heal..

The other thing is she has only ONE skill that does damage(her ultimate). And if that's the case she needs more support skills, switching to an AOE heal would be a good start. Otherwise add a dmg component to her 2nd an 4th skill(Maybe add a chance for auto attack to do splash damage at same % as the stun)

Also she is very squishy and dies very quickly for me, though I don't know if it changes once Orange+. Her 3rd Armor/MR Skill also seems to take quite a bit before she casts it. Most of the time for me she's very low health by the time she does it, then dies making it somewhat useless(unless it persists thro her death.) I'd be nice if it went into effect when she enters battlefield. And maybe adding what she takes away to her stats for better survivability(Just the base, not base x effected heroes)

That's my 2 on her. I'm not suggesting adding all these things, but maybe 1 or 2 so she's more useful. As it is there are a lot better alternatives then to use her. (For those who found a good groupnwith her as is, pls share)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	7858Shut up. queen of curse is good so. She is powerful enough.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i got QoC lv 90 with purple +3 and is really good, she can do crit like 30k with the ulti that a lot dmg. i think she dont need any changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaka View Post
    i got QoC lv 90 with purple +3 and is really good, she can do crit like 30k with the ulti that a lot dmg. i think she dont need any changes.
    I'm not arguing that her ultimate doesn't do good dmg, nor did I say to increase it(i said increase the HEALING portion). I think she needs atleast one more damaging attack, I cant think of any NON SUPPORT heroes with only 1 damaging skill(or if so that isn't AOE to boost overall dmg bc of it).

Mines at the same as yours. And she usually only gets off 1 ultimate per round if she doesn't die first. So lvl 90 p3 if you manage a ultimate(and if crit, which mine haven't so far.) thats 30k and some auto attacks, that's not very good dmg with very little support trade off..

What teams are you using her in? What is the average damage yours does?(Would love to see screen shots, as insaid it maybe my group setting with her or really really poor rng in my testing)

HC, your SS kind of proves my point orange 90 3k dmg...Like I said with my experience, seems she died really fast. Prolly before she could even cast 4th skill so how does that make her useful/powerful enough? o.O

Sorry i am not level 90. but this 2 screenshot say all
    And she cast her 4.skill at beginn of the battle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	31 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	7859   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	33 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	7860  

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    She can put the back line or mid line into the front line, and her auto attacks have like 40% chance to stun every time... That's very good utility. I like her. Mine's full P4 (on hold because I'm maxing Necro and FG o2), but I'll have her 02 probably next month
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear leader,

Thanks for your feedback and they have been submitted to our game designers. We will keep collecting feedback of this hero and adjustments might be made according to feedback. Thanks again.

Best Regards

Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    She has interesting design indeed, I agree with redrum's sentiments.

So far though, she's a very useful raiding. I think that if her swap skill isn't based on luck but instead, always swapping the front most enemy with back most or midline would make her much more reliable in pvp.

Her passive is actually very useless. I don't know about you but stunning admiral or another tank is quite a useless skill. At 40% rate, plus her slow attack speed, it won't save you from ninja. And finally the stun doesn't last long at all. Much rather say, bring Manipualtor or Turtle for much better results. Even IE's small AoE attack has a better stun effect. I had high hopes for this hero initially, could have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
    She has interesting design indeed, I agree with redrum's sentiments.

So far though, she's a very useful raiding. I think that if her swap skill isn't based on luck but instead, always swapping the front most enemy with back most or midline would make her much more reliable in pvp.

Her passive is actually very useless. I don't know about you but stunning admiral or another tank is quite a useless skill. At 40% rate, plus her slow attack speed, it won't save you from ninja. And finally the stun doesn't last long at all. Much rather say, bring Manipualtor or Turtle for much better results. Even IE's small AoE attack has a better stun effect. I had high hopes for this hero initially, could have been better.
    You do not know how to use her . Sorry but she is good so. And she is dota hero, her Original name is Vengeful spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by HC&Friends View Post
    You do not know how to use her . Sorry but she is good so. And she is dota hero, her Original name is Vengeful spirit.
    She is an original hero from ucol. Vengeful spirit is psychic sword
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Quote Originally Posted by HC&Friends View Post
    I couldn't see the SS you posted. And HC if your gonna make such claims as this. Why don't you back it up with actual valid points, facts, or proof. The only SS I could see only proves my point thus far.

Saying no she's good, you don't know how to use her..Show's more your ignorance then any one elses. I've asked several times to post your experiences, to post your teams, post screen shots, post videos to show the contrary.

Making a claim with nothing to support it, isn't fact, it's just an opinion which is based off who knows what. And isn't the point of this thread.

I never said, that she is bad or useless, but in a pvp setting there are so many better options to go with unless they tweak some of the things I've listed and Kannons(agree with your points aswell). I've yet to see her be used in ANY team, so that in itself is an indication.

Also, unless it was just changed(I'll check this to find out). Her 4th skill is not cast upon entering battle. It gets cast a little while in, much like a silence. Which by that time not long after she goes down, so unless it persists through her death which I pretty much know doesn't, doesn't help much..

Betty, as it stands is there any plans on improving QoC? As I've said, she isn't very good at all, especially as a "special anniversary" hero.

One of two things need to happen to make her viable, bc as it stands there's many other better alternatives. She has only one ability that does dmg her ultimate(which dmg wise is fine) and that it. So as a result she does pathetic damage. Adding a decent damage component to her swap skill would be a good start. And maybe a damage increase chance built in to her stun at the same %.

Or increasing her support, make the heal component hit more then one hero, maybe top 3 heroes with lowest hp. Or addeing in some other support skills like, Damage absorption, Shields, Armor/MR boosts(Maybe the same amount that's lowered is added to ur team or something)

If you do not like her =>> dont use her pls. Sit there and see how other use her to play with you.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

QOC -> my love at this moment

LOL

You still don`t know how to use her...

I USE HER , CAN WIN 5-0 WITH ENEMIES (noone my hero die because of her)

Play again with QOC, and see how her skill works... very nice support hero atm ...

if you want some Picture , just pm me at Line ID : Bonekasuper

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    Betty, as it stands is there any plans on improving QoC? As I've said, she isn't very good at all, especially as a "special anniversary" hero.

One of two things need to happen to make her viable, bc as it stands there's many other better alternatives. She has only one ability that does dmg her ultimate(which dmg wise is fine) and that it. So as a result she does pathetic damage. Adding a decent damage component to her swap skill would be a good start. And maybe a damage increase chance built in to her stun at the same %.

Or increasing her support, make the heal component hit more then one hero, maybe top 3 heroes with lowest hp. Or addeing in some other support skills like, Damage absorption, Shields, Armor/MR boosts(Maybe the same amount that's lowered is added to ur team or something)
    Dear Leader
    We highly appreciate your feedback on Queen of Curse, but we don't have any plans on changing or retifying the Hero yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty