Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are u serious man?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Are u serious man?

Ok i saved 21k ga coins and hour ago when 40%discount event appear i was so happy ,so i bought gears who are around 2k coins cuz i have other things i need to compleate gear set and in the end result was machinist from o1 to o2, vs from o1 to o2 gg wp no re i felt i spend more ga coins in resets than actual buying items also cuz im extremly unlucky fuxk this shit for real all month save coins for two heroes promotions from o1 to o2 da fuck

Dont wanna mention that i wont even meet godfather shop this two days so ill have to stick my 6k diamons in my ass

Quote Originally Posted by 121squad View Post
    Ok i saved 21k ga coins and hour ago when 40%discount event appear i was so happy ,so i bought gears who are around 2k coins cuz i have other things i need to compleate gear set and in the end result was machinist from o1 to o2, vs from o1 to o2 gg wp no re i felt i spend more ga coins in resets than actual buying items also cuz im extremly unlucky fuxk this shit for real all month save coins for two heroes promotions from o1 to o2 da fuck
    Dont wanna mention that i wont even meet godfather shop this two days so ill have to stick my 6k diamons in my ass
    *hands overs the lube* careful now,those diamonds have sharp edges...

And here my fellow players is a clear example of today's generation of gamers,ill point out the clues he left in his post so that maybe next time you can find them by yourselves:

-Use of the the words cuz and u
    Now now before you call me a grammar nazi i have to tell you that english isnt my native language but atleast i take the time so i dont look like a douche

-Current generation of gamers=whinny cry babies,they crave instant gratification,i call them the Menows,because its all about ME ME ME and NOW NOW NOW

-Notice tone of the post,see all that rage,profanity and sense of entitlement which clearly comes from a delusional mind.

See, according to leading psychiatrists, Menosw act out when posting on the forums for one of three reasons:

One... underneath all that male bravado, there's an insecure little girl banging on the closet door trying to get out.

Two... like a caveman, Menow's brain is underdeveloped. Therefore, Menow's are unable to use self-control. And so they act out aggressively.

Three...because of the Anonymity of the internet they can post whatever they want without fear of repercussions because it can’t be connected back to them hence the tone of this post which is from a person that really needs some sort of mental treatment.
    If you follow this guide you will be able to spot a Menow from a mile a way,you're welcome

P.S: MENOW=My word to define this generation of gamers,its composed of the words ME and NOW which is all these players care about.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I read it once, but it made no sense without punctuation. Deciphering that would take too much time.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastnugget View Post

And here my fellow players is a clear example of today's generation of gamers,ill point out the clues he left in his post so that maybe next time you can find them by yourselves:

Now now before you call me a grammar nazi i have to tell you that english isnt my native language but atleast i take the time so i dont look like a douche

-Current generation of gamers=whinny cry babies,they crave instant gratification,i call them the Menows,because its all about ME ME ME and NOW NOW NOW

-Notice tone of the post,see all that rage,profanity and sense of entitlement which clearly comes from a delusional mind.

See, according to leading psychiatrists, Menosw act out when posting on the forums for one of three reasons:

One... underneath all that male bravado, there's an insecure little girl banging on the closet door trying to get out.

Two... like a caveman, Menow's brain is underdeveloped. Therefore, Menow's are unable to use self-control. And so they act out aggressively.

Three...because of the Anonymity of the internet they can post whatever they want without fear of repercussions because it can’t be connected back to them hence the tone of this post which is from a person that really needs some sort of mental treatment.
    If you follow this guide you will be able to spot a Menow from a mile a way,you're welcome

P.S: MENOW=My word to define this generation of gamers,its composed of the words ME and NOW which is all these players care about.
    So true /facepalm

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    because its all about ME ME ME
    This is a nice video at youtube.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Could have waited for the other 2 days so the refresh costs are reset

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar

Three...because of the Anonymity of the internet they can post whatever they want without fear of repercussions because it canít be connected back to them hence the tone of this post which is from a person that really needs some sort of mental treatment.

it was meant to be understood ONLY by Scarlett

I did around 10 resets for just 3 items (reset cost is 300 gems). I will not save gems for the discount event anymore.

Banned Contributor Level 8
    blablabla
    Because you idiot whithout any knowledge of game hystory
    Current generation players are CUSMOMERS, they pay and they CAN require
    1. fixe bugs
    2. balance game
    3. new features
    4. updates, patches etc.

previous generation players was CUSMOMERS too, and they requre
    1. fixe bugs
    2. balance game
    3. new features
    4. updates, patches etc.
    too.

Quote Originally Posted by scarlet28 View Post
    Because you idiot whithout any knowledge of game hystory
    Current generation players are CUSMOMERS, they pay and they CAN require
    1. fixe bugs
    2. balance game
    3. new features
    4. updates, patches etc.

previous generation players was CUSMOMERS too, and they requre

too.
    Without knowledge of game history? hahahaha listed kid been playing games since the first Nes 8 bit came out,had a spectrum,commodore 64 and i played the first mmos for pc that were released in the market and before that i dabbled in MUDs ( so yeah ive seen your type before,you and the original poster are and the same,self entitled brats who dont realise that by asking things nicely they can acomplish much more)....dont worry thou same day you will see the error in your ways, either that or karma will hit you fast and hard (hoping for the latter)
    There is a difference between insulting the devs and using profanity and just asking for the things you listed in a normal manner,seems to me you that as a CUSMOMER you also have an obligation,that obligation is to follow the golden rule,treat others the same way you want to be treated.

P.S:Please for the love of all that is holy edit your post because CUSMOMER isnt a freaking word,its CUSTOMER,seems english isnt your native language but guess what its not mine either,granted my spelling isnt perfect but atleast i try,showing your lack of of even trying to make your post readable just proves the type of person you are.

Do I understand correctly that all of the text you find only one word 'fucking'
    and all the other of the content you passed?
    Content? once you put F word in there your whole post is void of any value,went down like the stock of 1922,probably the moderators and devs will do the same as me,presentation is everything and you failed so next time try being more civil and maybe just maybe people will respond differently.

Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    it was meant to be understood ONLY by Scarlett
    i rewrite text for idiots

-Current generation of customers =whinny cry babies,they crave instant gratification,i call them the Menows,because its all about ME ME ME and NOW NOW NOW

They want a good quality product for the their money, but when the product stops working requires the manufacturer replacement warranty. They dare to complain about the forums, contact the Society of Consumer Protection, and go to court.

The incredible arrogance on their part.

Without knowledge of game history? hahahaha listed kid been playing games since the first Nes 8 bit came out
    If you play games from 1970 not mean you know game hystory.

maybe you need to read about any game hystory? Fallout has patches 1.09, Diablo - 1.20 Diablo 2 - 1.3 also you can go to forum diablo 2 and read issues.

Or you want be idiot, who play games but donot know anything about the process of their creation?

i rewrite text for idiots
    Oh god the irony...

If you play games from 1970 not mean you know game hystory.

maybe you need to read about any game hystory? Fallout has patches 1.09, Diablo - 1.20 Diablo 2 - 1.3 also you can go to forum diablo 2 and read issues.

Or you want be idiot, who play games but donot know anything about the process of their creation?
    Seem to have missed what i was trying to make you understand,dont have a problem with a you asking for things that need to be fixed in a game,that is something that us the "CUSMOMERS" should do whenever we feel something isnt right,ive done it, the whole world does be it in videogames,car lots,restaurants etc etc its the way you post,you insult the devs and then expect to be treated back with respect and have them listen to your opinion? yeah not going to happen,you were and going to be dismissed as a toddler throwing a tantrum and that will remain the same until you dont change your attitude,so go ahead keep on at it,promise you the ammount of feedback you will get back will be Zero, Zilch, Nada.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Im insult fucking develiopers bcse there is no feedback allways.

Im play 3 online games b4 HC and nowhere i see attitude as there.
    Please use google translate, it has higher IQ than yours. Or just stop posting on forum and make us all happy that we don't have to read your stupidness anymore