Thread: TF-Witch-Griffin combi. Test

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

TF-Witch-Griffin combi. Test

I'm very impressed by silverHC's concept. TF-Witch-Griffin combination.

So I try just as a fun. The result is... it works!

watch the short footage.

I win the arena, 230 -> 81. I've other footages on channel with upper level's enemies.

So interesting. Thanx silverHC~

Team power 43000 vs 49000...about 50k amazing battle!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    In what server high VIP player at rank 230 ?

I'm in 18server. But I'm going to level up very slowly, now lv93. I'm more interested by growing new heroes than level up. So very weak in arena.

And after lv 91.. release O1, O2.. I used to go from the hell to heaven in one day.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yw but this is not really my concept it's my guildmate whity who came up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHC View Post
    Yw but this is not really my concept it's my guildmate whity who came up with it.
    I know but the one uploaded and introduced that concept is you~ Thanx again. very interesting.

Maybe I'm gonna spend the gears that buy in sale promotion on that combi.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    In what server high VIP player at rank 230 ?
    There are several like this on my server, they can get rank 1 when the sq still op.
    But now it seems i never see them anymore lol

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    What's so OP about turtle, by the way? I see people saying that on these forums but I always have seen him die early and is nowhere like he is in the chapter 15 raid. Am I missing something?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    What's so OP about turtle, by the way? I see people saying that on these forums but I always have seen him die early and is nowhere like he is in the chapter 15 raid. Am I missing something?
    He is not OP but he is unique enough that he forces the back line and split the team to attack different sides. He rolls towards the back line and start attacking those heroes while the front line attacks the rest of the team.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    He is not OP but he is unique enough that he forces the back line and split the team to attack different sides. He rolls towards the back line and start attacking those heroes while the front line attacks the rest of the team.
    This. Tanking wise he's a decent offtank as best, not so much a maintank but the fact he stuns and blinds everything he goes through makes him a serious asset.
    He's probably best suited against melee teams due to the reflect and all that but overall it's an extremely viable hero and if they nerf him because the children cannot deal with it again, i'm going to sue.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    This. Tanking wise he's a decent offtank as best, not so much a maintank but the fact he stuns and blinds everything he goes through makes him a serious asset.
    He's probably best suited against melee teams due to the reflect and all that but overall it's an extremely viable hero and if they nerf him because the children cannot deal with it again, i'm going to sue.
    Lol 10 chars haha