Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Turtle Fighter and Griffin Combo

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Turtle Fighter and Griffin Combo

I forsee Turtle Fighter and Griffin to be meta chaging heroes. I just hope they dont get released in GA shop.

Thank you whity for always helping me out..

Watch video on youtube: https://youtu.be/NxgSqFSP10c

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    you are too heavily outgeared and gear on the wrong heroes....its not griffin or turtle really....his witch and FD are mashing you in your earlier setups, and while you almost killed him in one fight you didnt really use any conventional setups.

nice video though! and definitely a good showcase for witch griffin and turtle.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Tf and griffin are meta changers. TF because of roll and high hp and griffin because of dodge and hp. In this video i saw a witch that destroyed some heros and a griffin that makes the kill. EB kill the witch then was 1 vs 1 EB & GR. Take aut the witch then try again with NA EB IE AM HB. This should be enough.

OF TOPIC question

What happens in TF and manipulator force the enemy heros to atack a different target simultanious?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Tf and griffin are meta changers. TF because of roll and high hp and griffin because of dodge and hp. In this video i saw a witch that destroyed some heros and a griffin that makes the kill. EB kill the witch then was 1 vs 1 EB & GR. Take aut the witch then try again with NA EB IE AM HB. This should be enough.

OF TOPIC question

What happens in TF and manipulator force the enemy heros to atack a different target simultanious?
    Dont know who whould be the priority target since i have not tested. I would assume who ever casted the force attack last would dictate who will be targeted.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I have been testing this line up last night and it is really impressive(only 3* witch though). NA/AS again gave me a lot of trouble. If NA goes bananas he can really shred teams. What is the reasoning why QoC is on O2? Isn't O1 much better for her survivability and silence resistance? I kept her at O1 because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post

OF TOPIC question

whoever cast first will get superseded by the latter

Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    I have been testing this line up last night and it is really impressive(only 3* witch though). NA/AS again gave me a lot of trouble. If NA goes bananas he can really shred teams. What is the reasoning why QoC is on O2? Isn't O1 much better for her survivability and silence resistance? I kept her at O1 because of that.
    It's not my QoC so i cant answer that. O+0 QoC looks good enough and you can save resources.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    A couple of players on my server already rolled out O2 TF+Griffin teams. It can be dangerous but at the same time using only TF as tank has weakness.

A key hero to counter is IE. He can pretty much kill TF or seriously Lower his hp before he rolls back to the front of the enemy's team.

With that said, the TFs I encountered were mainly 3 star. Not sure whether IE will still be effective when TF reaches five stars

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    30k hp only half of his life at *5 TF.

Add TF griffin manipulator.
    Its actually same as
    Tf sq manipulator combo.

As we know the griffin gush is insane

I want to believe this is what will happen but i don't trust ucool to start destroying heroes again once they get public.

Not because of ucool mind you...

witch really bolster this line up as you will have 2 forms of blind effect that helps your tank survives. It's a fun combination. I tried manipulator but it defeats the purpose of having TF as a tank (I am not sure when TF is at 5*) since instead of splitting the opponents team between attacking TF and your off tank, the opponent's team will stop attacking TF as most of the time TF will have low hp already to be the target of manipulator.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Magic Crit is important to QoC. She's otherwise too much of a gamble. Actually she's kind of like Lycan, but probably oa different set of utility.

Turtle and Griffin obviously work well together. Turtle delays the battle to tank for griffin and let the slow chicken charge up. However, griffin is quite useless when facing high armor targets like commander and FD. Like a kind of EB. His nuke is not that impressive, Succubus, Wind Master, etc can unleash similar and better output overall thanks to enchantress and other buffs. Turtle, Sapper and Ninja can totally screw with Griffin too. The chicken is also very weak to magic bursts. A proper succubus Lightning spirit team will take out the chicken bro before he could poop much, if at all.

So, how to counter

Tf griff ninja eb WM?

Im using ck fd sh ie sil and it seems the griffin fucked up the pace

Im facing TL 97
    My TL is 93

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post

Im facing TL 97
    My TL is 93
    that is a problem