Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Queen of Curse

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Her "heal" is more like a lifegank and the fact that her normal attacks can interrupt whatever it hits is pretty solid as well.

The downside is that the armor reduction isn't an aura this time but an actual cast, which is a pity since we desperately need a 2nd armor rapist that isn't shadow shaman.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    why do people talk like this about a queen? she is here to save her team...she is a life saver at ease. she switch, remove, hit and heal....

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I live in the UK and have the only queen worth having (questionably!)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    Her "heal" is more like a lifegank and the fact that her normal attacks can interrupt whatever it hits is pretty solid as well.

The downside is that the armor reduction isn't an aura this time but an actual cast, which is a pity since we desperately need a 2nd armor rapist that isn't shadow shaman.
    It is not as bad as she casts it most of the time. It will be "broken" if it is an aura as she decreases both MDEF and PDEF.

Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    It is not as bad as she casts it most of the time. It will be "broken" if it is an aura as she decreases both MDEF and PDEF.
    Nope. Plenty of other heroes already have an aura like this and the only thing that changed is a small amount of armor reduction.
    Read all my other posts about how the current sewer meta needs to change.

Nope. Plenty of other heroes already have an aura like this and the only thing that changed is a small amount of armor reduction.
    Read all my other posts about how the current sewer meta needs to change.
    It went back to the sewer when people started complaining how broken SQ. I liked it better when SQ was "broken" as I get to use other heroes and see different line ups aside from your cookie cutter arena team.

Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    It went back to the sewer when people started complaining how broken SQ. I liked it better when SQ was "broken" as I get to use other heroes and see different line ups aside from your cookie cutter arena team.
    You and me should have beers.

In that regard, it wasn't SQ necessarily but just a new look on things where no one had any idea what to do, then adapt and go from there. Instead people complained and it got changed way before it got even properly tested on a global scale.

You and me should have beers.

In that regard, it wasn't SQ necessarily but just a new look on things where no one had any idea what to do, then adapt and go from there. Instead people complained and it got changed way before it got even properly tested on a global scale.
    We share the same sympathy. I even geared my Warrior Monk to see if that hero can stun SQ once she turns into that green orb of death.

Back to topic, QoC has some potential as there are times he can swap NA/AS and save your back line. I am still having 2nd thoughts if she is best at O2 for damage or O1 for survivability.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Max levels.
    Level 94 14100 Damage, 7500 heal
    Level 94 reduce armor by 141, MR by 75
    Level 94 37.6% stun rate for normal passive

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    In fact she can stun entire fight by his attack, really good one

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    I'm really surprised no one talked about pairing her with the bear for junk mobs.

This is 15x3x2, she's o+0 with only 2/6 (shoes and destuction amulet), not even enchanted - 3.92m:

Screenshot_2015-10-09-12-41-02.jpgScreenshot_2015-10-09-12-41-28.jpg
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Banned Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    I'm really surprised no one talked about pairing her with the bear for junk mobs.

This is 15x3x2, she's o+0 with only 2/6 (shoes and destuction amulet), not even enchanted - 3.92m:

Today i make 4.05 dmg on yhat location with
    BW, CW, VS, SS, PS 94.
    No screenshot, sorry, im leave

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    I believe you, but I think you'll agree that getting QoC to o+0 3s 2/5 and not even enchanting her is easier than getting cw to o+2 maxed to get that kind of damage.

I'm sure my setup can pass the 4m barrier, it took me only two tries because QoC makes it easier for bear to survive until he cuts his way to the mid mobs.

Banned Contributor Level 8
    I believe you, but I think you'll agree that getting QoC to o+0 3s 2/5 and not even enchanting her is easier than getting cw to o+2 maxed to get that kind of damage.

I'm sure my setup can pass the 4m barrier, it took me only two tries because QoC makes it easier for bear to survive until he cuts his way to the mid mobs.
    you are right. I make 10 tryies b4 BW survive

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar

Maybe its because most of ppl are waiting to make her 4* or 5*

A vip15 guy can make her 5* at the end of this month(Vip15 will get free 210ss, while a non vip will get 105ss) because of the increase of ss at sign in reward and her ss event(which you only need to purchase 2 times to get 40ss).