Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queen of Curse

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Queen of Curse

Here you are since noone else has done one.

IMG_3529.jpg
    IMG_3530.jpg
    IMG_3531.jpg
    IMG_3532.jpg
    IMG_3533.jpg

The blue skill is what im mostly interested in will gear her up over the course of the next 2 days and see how i go with her.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    I like the skills, seems to be a great support for most teams

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Oh man this is gonna mess things up so much. I love it !

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    She seems to be pretty good... I don't know if i should upgrade her but i will definetely do it after my SQ!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    She looks quite good so far, could be useful in some teams

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Wont let me upload the other photo's of her gear but its basically the same as Manipulater from Orange onwards.

She's pretty fun to use so far. I'm going to start experimenting with SQ as front tank and her and enchantress to keep SQ alive and see if thats still a viable option.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Seems like her 2nd skill stuns too

Looks like a difference maker in the arena.

Those skills are definitely meta changing. Pair this with CK tank and manipulator and you pretty much control the battle.

Well, hopefully her stun passive works on ninja, otherwise just another auto lose hero on back line defense (not different than manipulator). This is going to be a key to this hero. She seem to have no DPS, even worst than manipulator. Her heal might be nice, but no comment until O2 testing. While it maybe possible to maintain enemy tank stun, imagine if it were cast on Admiral or Shallows, it won't make a difference. If it works on Sapper and Ninja, now that's something worthwhile.

Do note that her reduce armor skill is an active ability, the key difference being reduction in physical armor which is a little bit on the unique side. So far only shadow shaman has AoE enemy armor reduction, and he kind of sucks. Poisoned one and savage one could only affect one enemy unit. But neither are good enough.

I wouldn't overlook her ultimate because it is basically another soul hunter like skill, however this one also heals. The difference being that soul hunter is a great off tank, and SH heals way way more HP. You wouldn't want to use both heroes as that would cripple your DPS. Previously SQ made it possible to stack 4 defensive toons with SQ for a viable healing team, due to her DPS being suicidal. If you try it now, she still works in limited fights, but you are better off with other options. Otherwise, 3/4 defensive units with a DPS hero is not viable in our game.

As for her heal itself, she is likely to do little damage on the skill because it auto targets lowest HP hero. It might even heal very little HP depending on the transfer rate.

The enemy swap skill probably won't do much do most teams. Wait and see... So far not impressed. I am not sure why you guys are even half excited. I really hope she turns out to be decent. Ucool needs to get serious about making viable heroes, not tier 3 guys who are seldomly used for occasional offense.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    her blue skill is aura or active skill ?

Quote Originally Posted by cheeyang2 View Post
    her blue skill is aura or active skill ?
    3rd skill is an active skill but is cast very often. She does a normal attack on opening then uses her 3rd skill.

Video to showcase her skills and some explainations.

Last edited by SilverHC; 10-07-2015 at 07:42 AM. Reason: added video

I just like her face~ ~,is it a good reason gearing her ?

I've made a mistake, her ultimate skill selects a random enemy instead of the lowest HP... That makes it possibly worst. I guess it all depends on how much nuking power it has.

She has 30%+ chance to stun with normal attack, but I have yet to see it proc yet. I was expecting 80%+ stun. Guess I was asking too much. This could possibly be the worst passive ever created, unless the stun is substantial and cannot miss... Even at that, it might still be worthless. My hopes of her covering for ninja just died right here.

In theory, she might cast her ultimate to heal herself when ninja hits her. The assumption is if she could actually survive to do that, however.

wants to know where she will be placed in november? crusade. arena. guild??