Thread: Time Lords Guild is Growing!! Come Grow with Us.. Server 58: Guild ID: 110021287

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Post Time Lords Guild is Growing!! Come Grow with Us.. Server 58: Guild ID: 110021287

Good Day,
    I'm the leader of the Time Lords guild. We are actively seeking members to grow with and in our guild. Our objective is to fill all 50 spots with the right minded players to just come and play daily on the game as best they can, be active as much as they can. All potential members need to apply and must agree to the following or this guild is not for you:

What we are about:
    1) Community: family style guild with fun and active chat and play
    2) Teamwork: Helping get temples done, digs started and protected, guild raids
    3) Individual Growth: All level players to join and grow their own team at their own pace
    4) Strategy: Tips, hints, line up suggestions, hero reviews, board completion help
    5) Member Input: Your opinion and suggestions matter. We vote on which guild raids to reset so all guild members can grow and get what they need
    6) Long Term Player: We only want the right 50 of 50 members to stay in the guild and play long term to grow the guild as a unit
    7) Overall Guild Growth: Being a top 50 ranked guild is nice , but we are not obsessed over it. We believe with all the right players we will be ranked and stay there when it happens
    8) Be Yourself: We live by the quote "Be yourself, no one else is better qualified"
    9) Have Fun: At the end of the day its a game... Have fun and enjoy your fun time with the guild and the game

What we are not about:
    1) Egos: You may be really good at the game but you are not the best, we are a team, the guild is not YOU or ME it is US as a unit. Your not welcome here if you think you are "The Bomb".
    2) Drama: We like to joke and poke fun with each other but we do not want A)Bad Blood, B)Out of line comments or harassment, C) No hard core Sex talk D) No hating
    3) Low Cursing: No cursing in excess, No way off color comments or jokes, Watch the F@#K word. (we have some under 18 players in the guild and we are old school in the fact we try to set a decent example)
    4) No Jumpers: We do not want you if you are going to come and go to do raids or help other guilds, just stay where you came from. We are building a guild and you are not taking from our hard working members. You join, you stay. Or don't join.
    5) No Me, Myself and I: We are a team based guild, a unit. we do not want you if you put yourself above the better of the guild as a whole. There are plenty of other guilds that have people just like you in them , so go there.
    6)Produce or Go: We encourage you play daily and be active, but we do not demand production points(ex. 3500 a week or 600 a day, ECT) Just let a leader know if you are going to miss time and we will work with you. But a long time of inactivity with no notice could cause you to lose a spot and someone to take it that is waiting
    7) No Frauds: We do not want you coming in acting like you are something you are not. I am from the inner city and I can smell fakers a mile away and I will throw you and your fraud act out

*This is a list, but is subject to change at anytime*

If you feel this guild fits your style of play then please apply and join the family. The Information is as follows and in my signature

You must Apply and be approved:
    Guild Name: Time Lords
    Guild ID#: 110021287
    Server: # 58 Corvus

Guild Leader: War Doctor
    Lead Officer #1: The Companion
    Lead Officer #2: Isabele101

Thank you for your time and we hope you consider us.

As always best wishes to you and your guild if you are not with us

Feel free to post any questions or comments about you joining the guild, I have my email notifications on

***ANY OTHER SUBJECT MATTER OR OTHER GUILD RECRUITMENT POSTED IN THIS THREAD WILL BE REMOVED*****
    "Your only as good as your last battle"

Server 58 Corvus
    Guild ID: 110021287
    Guild Name: Time Lords
    Always looking for new members, All are welcome. Just Apply

My EDM/EBM Dj Profile for free Live Radio Shows and Free mix downloads is here: www.xstreamist.com/djphilmac

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    You guys still raiding chapters 10 go 13?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    We have 7 to 15 open.. Issue is we can't make enough points to open alot of boards at once. The guild votes on which board to open and raid. Right now 11 and 15 is open. Thanks