Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you ok Ucool? Are you ok Scarlet?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I couldn't be bothered reading that whole argument, if I'm repeating something, who cares.
    SQ was not overpowered she was still beatable. And sll these players saying it's not fair they had her before she was nerfed, you would not be complaining if it was you who had her before she was nerfed, so get off your high horses, wake up and smell the ashes.
    She was always beatable and still is. Being none VIP doesn't affect game play that much, it's not a instant game, it's a patient waiting game, just takes a tad longer without VIP, so instead of making everyone's life miserable on here moaning about how bad your gameplay is shut your trap and play. Because we all know you're too chicken shit to quit because you love this game too much. Peace out yo

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Hi again (: , it's funny when any one is against nerfing SQ
    They call him a noob who can't play

I remember all SQ users in my server they all were top 20 3-4 months even
    Before releasing SQ i was top 10 even after i gave my account to my friend the account still top10

So i am sorry to let you down but no one was refuse the nerfing cuz he won't be able to climb up again

Refusing was because we got sick of FD mach tanks 1-2-2 formations
    Vw/eb or any kind of teams we knew before SQ was big change in game because people changed their teams many heroes came up like hell boy sh ck fm dm manipolotor necromancer endless list of new heroes even PO was able to have a chance in arena cuz of sq ether set them up with her or against her but after the nerf players starts to use thier old teams

I quite the game several weeks ago cuz i had to
    Use FD again
    which i was using him from lvl 11 to 90 for god sake
    Also around 7 vip 13-15 deleted hero charge cuz of that .

Any way i am not complaining i had fun in HC for long time
    It's a normal thing to quit games after max lvl we play games we dont live them .

For people who like games with huge contents 3 weeks ago OaC2 redemption realsed
    a game that have 100x contents more than HC also they update every Tuesday

Join me if u want server coramir

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    When you lost your wallet, do you need to cry for 2+ weeks ? Let move on, guys.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swansong View Post
    Here's just one of many scenarios that would have kept me pretty quiet- I think most will agree & would have been happier with the end result of this.
    SQ released but tweaked down some, say FD or EB level, and TF or Witch either released public or cycled back through Magic Stone.

I'm sure they had their reasons to handle this how they did. No amount of whining from me or anyone will change this. I wanted to anyway- just don't get why they would pretty much kill the use of a potentially very useable SQ and keep the only other really desirable two (imo) locked out still.
    Very well said, that would be acceptable solution for everyone

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    They didn't kill her potential. They balanced her.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    why you get baited and milked by the company at the first place. you can always NOT press the magic stone button. sure, we cant blame fish taking the bait, but your are human you are better than a fish.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    it seems legit. for godsake, ucool didnt respect a ppl that consider a VIP costumer in real life.

They throw real money here to get scorpion queen to 5*, and they deserve to become top 10 with it.

little tweak maybe need for this hero become more BALANCE. But release it to the public and nerf it badly, not very wise move, since there is other VIP heroes in queue.. At least ppls who invest in SC deserve more than 2 month to enjoy her exclusive.

PS: im not a high VIP, just VIP 6, and dont have SC when she was VIP hero. It is just my opinion as a merchant in real life, how to treat good spender costumer.

Thank you

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Incredible.
    Make a simple post to air some disappointment and to support people like minded and in similar situations.
    Expecting some disagreement of course. Hopefully at least thought out before replying.
    Then come the Neanderthal level thoughts, the most common being;
    "sq this, sq that, was op"
    or
    "You're an idiot for spending if you did. If you didn't, your an idiot for supporting anyone that did."

There is no guarantees. Just reasonable expectation. At no point was there even the slightest indication of expecting any kind of magic "win button". There certainly was no mention of caring what became of the fate of SQ. I wish she wasn't even involved in the topic.

There was simply some disappointment expressed in the method of delivery and handling of a VIP exclusive thing. One that entices spending just that little bit more to obtain. That is also mis-labeled, and changed from all previous behavior likely due to a screw up involving one very controversial release.
    Most likely temporarily done to pacify everyones constant whining.
    Doesn't matter. It's unlikely most of the replies to this either don't read the entire post, don't understand it or are just glad that they got something over on a "P2W" and have the chance to kick some sand.
    It's all good. I get it.
    As stated previous, maybe some of the previous or upcoming heroes become Magic Stone exclusives. Which would follow the pattern of similar games. If that happens, I really hope you are still of the mindset of "read your benefits better".

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    it seems legit. for godsake, ucool didnt respect a ppl that consider a VIP costumer in real life.

They throw real money here to get scorpion queen to 5*, and they deserve to become top 10 with it.

little tweak maybe need for this hero become more BALANCE. But release it to the public and nerf it badly, not very wise move, since there is other VIP heroes in queue.. At least ppls who invest in SC deserve more than 2 month to enjoy her exclusive.

PS: im not a high VIP, just VIP 6, and dont have SC when she was VIP hero. It is just my opinion as a merchant in real life, how to treat good spender costumer.

Thank you

Thank you.
    SQ completely aside, it was not the outcome of the resolution, but the method to get there that is annoying. Seems you understand.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cn0gd View Post
    why you get baited and milked by the company at the first place. you can always NOT press the magic stone button. sure, we cant blame fish taking the bait, but your are human you are better than a fish.
    Easier said than done. Any more hindsight advice from you?
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by swansong View Post
    Incredible.
    Make a simple post to air some disappointment and to support people like minded and in similar situations.
    Expecting some disagreement of course. Hopefully at least thought out before replying.
    Then come the Neanderthal level thoughts, the most common being;
    "sq this, sq that, was op"
    or
    "You're an idiot for spending if you did. If you didn't, your an idiot for supporting anyone that did."

There is no guarantees. Just reasonable expectation. At no point was there even the slightest indication of expecting any kind of magic "win button". There certainly was no mention of caring what became of the fate of SQ. I wish she wasn't even involved in the topic.

There was simply some disappointment expressed in the method of delivery and handling of a VIP exclusive thing. One that entices spending just that little bit more to obtain. That is also mis-labeled, and changed from all previous behavior likely due to a screw up involving one very controversial release.
    Most likely temporarily done to pacify everyones constant whining.
    Doesn't matter. It's unlikely most of the replies to this either don't read the entire post, don't understand it or are just glad that they got something over on a "P2W" and have the chance to kick some sand.
    It's all good. I get it.
    As stated previous, maybe some of the previous or upcoming heroes become Magic Stone exclusives. Which would follow the pattern of similar games. If that happens, I really hope you are still of the mindset of "read your benefits better".
    Yup, it was the mishandling of the whole situation that created such un-satisfaction, firstly with the lower VIP players, and now with the higher VIP players.

Ucool managed to offend all their pay masters in a short time.... sadly bad for a company.
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    Yup, it was the mishandling of the whole situation that created such un-satisfaction, firstly with the lower VIP players, and now with the higher VIP players.

Ucool managed to offend all their pay masters in a short time.... sadly bad for a company.
    I'm not sure I'm in unsatisfied-players group, I'm a VIP 7 player.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post

yes that was sadly bad for a company.

im sure ppl who spend money in this game because it is their hobbies will be traumatize by this. Ucool maybe in next month release new OP heroes that makes low VIP will cry again, i doubt they will spend their cash easilly again.

ok maybe for ppl with high VIP with lot of money that summon 5* VIP heroes just like a cash for meal, will not be affected or traumatized at all