Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you ok Ucool? Are you ok Scarlet?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Are you ok Ucool? Are you ok Scarlet?

Although numerous email sent to you earlier asking a fairness treatment to high VIP player especially those who really support you all and spend crazily in your magic stone heroes monthly to 5*, consequently Ucool still nerf the scorpion queen down to a status which clarified as a "balance" hero by you. Can I know how you all justify "balance"? From what I see in gameplay, my 5 star scorpion queen only have 2 skills which is 1st her ulti and 2nd is her curl up skills. Where is her split damage and increase magic resistance skill which stated in her hero skill description chart? Did I comment wrong here or Ucool purposely adjusted her to be like that or Ucool accidentally adjusted her?

Personally, if Ucool think that scorpion queen is overpower, I believe there is another way of make her balance instead of cutting off her skills. You can always maintain her 4 skills but just readjust her damage hit to her opponents. It's weird that all heroes in HC are having 4 skills and only Scorpion Queen getting 2. Because of all complaints from non-VIP then you all proceed to nerf. It's sounds ridiculous to me. Is this consider fair to those high spenders in this game? Pls re-think and rephrase the word "fair" and "balance".

Secondly, to a player like Scarlet, my advice to you is to quit this game. You are just a pity non VIP who always crying in the forum who keep asking Ucool to nerf this nerf that. Pls be rational abit my friend. It's a pure logic which a high spender having more powerful team than you rite? You're paying 50cents to eat a bread but hoping it taste like an abalone. ARE YOU REALLY OK? PLS WAKE UP...This is a REALISTIC WORLD. You don't want to pay a single cent but hoping to get 1st ranking in both arena and GA. Don't make people laugh at you ok? We all know who are you ok? Do you really think Ucool developed this game just for charity? Do you really understand what is business oriented entity? I doubt you understand. So PLS PLS PLS go ahead and pay for an English lesson like what the other player suggested to you earlier. Thanks

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    For the record, I would think the benefit of high VIP of this game is to have early advantage over non or low VIP players, which you guys DID have before SQ was adjusted. You guys get the heads up, and enjoy the advantage even if the hero is at 3 star.

The intention is not to have high VIP to have advantage forever, or unstoppable. Then the game would just be a no brainer paying game, which kills the fun and challenges and competitiveness.

*Edited: By early advantage, I mean the advantage of being able to held high rankings in Arena and Grand Arena, which in turn give you guys better rewards and game advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by aec86 View Post
    For the record, I would think the benefit of high VIP of this game is to have early advantage over non or low VIP players, which you guys DID have before SQ was adjusted. You guys get the heads up, and enjoy the advantage even if the hero is at 3 star.

The intention is not to have high VIP to have advantage forever, or unstoppable. Then the game would just be a no brainer paying game, which kills the fun and challenges and competitiveness.

*Edited: By early advantage, I mean the advantage of being able to held high rankings in Arena and Grand Arena, which in turn give you guys better rewards and game advantage.
    Yes I do agreed what u comment. For high spenders also won't be able to rules forever as those magic stone heroes will come to shop at last. This is only the difference. But now, since sq already been nerf, other players will not have any chance to enjoy the powerful moment of this hero. SQ is consider a crap now and will face the same fate like professional killer inside our heroes list.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I am only a mid vip player so i dont mean to defend the high VIP.

For months, i was excited about SQ, thinking hard to either avoid her in GA or beat her with all that I got in Arena. To be fair, because I am one of the top 10 in my server, i got quite a large pool of heroes to play with. Fighting against SQ is hard and tricky, but not entirely impossible.

When i heard that Ucool skipped other heroes and released SQ early to the public, i was so looking forward to trying her myself. Now that she was nerf to the ground, i lost the opportunity to play with her and also lost the thrills to play against her. GA these days have become a lot more easy because i dont have to think about avoiding or countering SQ team anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay.D3e View Post
    I am only a mid vip player so i dont mean to defend the high VIP.

For months, i was excited about SQ, thinking hard to either avoid her in GA or beat her with all that I got in Arena. To be fair, because I am one of the top 10 in my server, i got quite a large pool of heroes to play with. Fighting against SQ is hard and tricky, but not entirely impossible.

When i heard that Ucool skipped other heroes and released SQ early to the public, i was so looking forward to trying her myself. Now that she was nerf to the ground, i lost the opportunity to play with her and also lost the thrills to play against her. GA these days have become a lot more easy because i dont have to think about avoiding or countering SQ team anymore.
    Exactly my friend. Those who really spend in SQ earlier just to pre-enjoy the wildness of her. Since now SQ already out in shop, you all must have this chance to enjoy it.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by aldricheng80 View Post
    Exactly my friend. Those who really spend in SQ earlier just to pre-enjoy the wildness of her. Since now SQ already out in shop, you all must have this chance to enjoy it.
    Yes i like this, we re as low vips already tormented for several month to get rank 1 and ucool just do this right after released to public.
    They can make even a loyal low vips player instanly quit this game

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Yes i like this, we re as low vips already tormented for several month to get rank 1 and ucool just do this right after released to public.
    They can make even a loyal low vips player instanly quit this game
    Indeed you are right my friend. There are a lot loyalty players falls in either low and high VIP. Doesn't really matter, we just want to enjoy this game. To me I also hoping player like you can try the un-nerf SQ. This is what I really hope Ucool can do for you all.

Banned Contributor Level 8
    VIP 11 cry about his overpowered hero is balansed.

ARE YOU REALLY OK? PLS WAKE UP
    Yes. Im ok. Im glad.
    I prefer useless hero to all players than overpowered VIP11 hero.

Since now SQ already out in shop, you all must have this chance to enjoy it.
    Im enjoy - i can kill SQ now.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    OP is absolutely correct. The magic stone offered exclusives and when sq was introduced a lot of people dumped cash to get her.
    They should have either removed her from the game or tweaked her down and gave the money back to people spent on her. She is not the item anyone paid for.
    Scarlet, you really are clueless. Do you throw eggs at Cadillacs from the window of your Hugo? The actual discussion isn't about whether or not she is broke or overpowered, it's how the situation is handled.

Quote Originally Posted by swansong View Post
    OP is absolutely correct. The magic stone offered exclusives and when sq was introduced a lot of people dumped cash to get her.
    They should have either removed her from the game or tweaked her down and gave the money back to people spent on her. She is not the item anyone paid for.
    Lol. Are you rogue? Vips play with SQ 3 month - and who have SQ was on top 10 arena. So Ucool dont must gave momey back.

Scarlet, you really are clueless. Do you throw eggs at Cadillacs from the window of your Hugo?
    Swan you idiot. I want fair play. Vips pay and get power heroes - good. But SQ is OVERpowered hero. She can kill very strong team alone. My team has 150-180 k HP. SQ b4 nerf deal 120-150 k dmg.

Yeah. If the stuff that costs money, and a lot of money at that, wasn't overpowered, I'm guessing a lot of people wouldn't buy it....
    An idiot is the one that complains non stop in every thread about fairness and how the VIP purchases have advantages. You're already on threads about the next magic stone one bitching about f*ing VIP's and this really hasn't even been set out yet. By your logic maybe UCool should do away with the entire VIP system just for you.
    People paid for a Porche. UCool did a recall and throttled it way down. How many people are going to want to continue to spend money on Magic Stone heroes now? I know I wouldn't.
    If you think this game would be around without the spenders for you to play free your nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by swansong View Post
    bla bla bla
    I'm not talking about justice, I am talking about a fair and balanced game play.

If you dont understood it - you idoit. I do not talk with idiots.

These guys spend $100/week.
    You spend nothing.
    But you should have the same advantages.
    Right now, I am going to the grocery store and explain this to them. Leave with a cart full of rib-eye and lobster for nothing.
    If they tell me no, I'll come back here and bitch on every thread, 'cuz I am an idiot.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    scarlet28, LEARN ENGLISH, STOP MAKING OUR EYES BLEED...
    your monkey-like dialect is so sick... learn english or stop posting.
    Keep on walking.

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    scarlet28, LEARN ENGLISH, STOP MAKING OUR EYES BLEED...
    your monkey-like dialect is so sick... learn english or stop posting.
    Learn how to debate or stop posting. I'm not mother tounge, my english is not perfect, and I'm the first to get mad when people can't write correctly in my language, but this is an international community, you can't expect everyone to master the idiom. What I'm saying is obvious and of course you already know it, still you are acting the way you are acting since it's easier this way rather than find proper arguments, monkey-like way of thinking.