Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2.0 Question

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    For your rank dropping after winning, it could be that someone just fought you from 180 and won which will swap the rank between you and that player.
    And arena fights are finished instantly on the server side.
    The stuck could be caused by broken data. Please try clear the App cache and reinstall the game which would help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Do u know of any amazon capturing apps so I can send videos of this crap?

BG, Do u know of any amazon capturing apps?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    There was a guy here who posted some links, I'll try to find it - if you search google play for "screen recorder" you'll get a few dozen apps.

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    There was a guy here who posted some links, I'll try to find it - if you search google play for "screen recorder" you'll get a few dozen apps.
    I can't search google play, has to be through amazon. Which has a fraction of what itunes an google has..

Betty, you wanna answer me on the Exp item reimbursement? I've lost A LOT due to not paying attention. I only realized when lvling up the new hero bc you see the bar go up significantly that it wasn't taking the last few from stacks.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I can confirm that this method works. I did it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5, but it should work on any Android device. I was force updated to 2.0 beta earlier today and I thought it was going to give me eye cancer, that's how disgusting the new interface looks. The new version is buggy, slow, and looks flat out disgusting. They turned the game into a maze of menus, and sub-menus, and crap that slides out. Example; you can no longer tap the Arena or Grand Arena, there's only one Arena. If you tap the Arena, a new window pops up asking if you want to go to the Arena or the Grand Arena. I already have to do a million taps to get to where I want now, but they're making it even more complicated in the new version.

Anyway, I was able to downgrade back to 1.9 for now. I have a feeling a lot of people might be quitting this game when version 2.0 goes fully live and I may be one of them.

If you have android, you can roll back to v1.9 by installing this apk
    Last edited by Betty; 10-11-2015 at 10:46 AM.

New Comers
    so my game force to update 2.0 this morning and the game is very very lag and slow. please i want go back to 1.9, can give me a help? thanks

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zomok View Post
    so my game force to update 2.0 this morning and the game is very very lag and slow. please i want go back to 1.9, can give me a help? thanks
    I see Betty edited my message, it looks like they are not allowing people to revert back to v1.9 at this point.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    If you have android, you can roll back to v1.9 by installing this apk:

Last edited by Betty; Today at 10:46 AM.
    Why did you remove it, Betty?

Players seem to want to downgrade because of major performance issues on 2.0.

You should not force an unstable update on users.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    She edited my post too and removed the link to the apk. Oh well. I wonder if they will edit my post if I point out the fact that they're making the new version look super ugly because they got sued for copying the Chinese version of the game verbatim. They're now scrambling to make radical changes to the game experience so when the court date comes they can say "well our game doesn't look like theirs any more!"

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Nothing wrong with that, but they should make the new version STABLE first.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    Why did you remove it, Betty?

Players seem to want to downgrade because of major performance issues on 2.0.

You should not force an unstable update on users.
    Dear Leader
    I didn't remove anything on 2.0 problems.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Betty

My Heroes Charge have a black screen after latest update, i can't even start the game.

If i uninstall Heroes Charge and install Heroes Charge HD, will i be able to find my guild?
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Quote Originally Posted by Mystara View Post
    Betty

My Heroes Charge have a black screen after latest update, i can't even start the game.

If i uninstall Heroes Charge and install Heroes Charge HD, will i be able to find my guild?
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id and game version to check please? If you have linked your account to Google+ or Game center. You will be able to login your account again. And uninstalling the game won't make you lose your guild. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Mystara View Post
    Betty

Dear Leader
    It would be great if you could attach a screenshot of where you stuck when you were trying to login the game. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    It would be great if you could attach a screenshot of where you stuck when you were trying to login the game. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I click the game-icon, and then the screen turns black, i don't even get the Ucool intro now after the latest update.

Heroes Charge HD works without problem though.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605