Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drop wizard hat on trial of 6

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Drop wizard hat on trial of 6

Betty or Ember why did wizard hat drop on trial of 6 is only 1??I found it since the last time that wizard hat drop rate is very rare,only 1 in 1 chance so if 5 chance it will be 5 wizard hat that i will get,why did i find on trial all the equips now are very hard to get??

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I agree with you...it's just lame...it used to be maybe 2 sometimes but reduced to just 1 sucks...and every mage needs whole bunch of hats...trails drom everything more, but hat is just 1 per chance for some reason, developers should checked that and do something about it

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    We did not change anything abou the Trials. I will inform the Tech Team to double confirm.

Maybe there wasn't a change, maybe it's randome but there should be a change about that. Every other item on trials drops more quantity only wizards hat is 1 or maybe 2 if you're lucky so why not adjust it like other items?I'm talking about difficulty 6 of course,not lower diff.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If it didn't change why wizard hat drop only 1 or 2 on difficult 6,it's same i play trial on 5 if the drop same

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    i do like the crystal ball drop rate i find the ball more annoying to get since wizard hats drop from temple as well can easily get from there.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    they should improve Wizard hat drop to 4-5-6 pieces at level 6
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I always thought it's like this because wizards hats drop from Ancient Temples up to lev 91 but yeah, there's never enough of those. Although a more serious issue in my opinion is the fact that red balls (whachyamacallit...) only drop up to lev 5 lesbian trials and You need a hella lot of those. Would be much better if the lower items wouldn'y stop dropping in higher level trials.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i do like the crystal ball drop rate i find the ball more annoying to get since wizard hats drop from temple as well can easily get from there.
    Start from lv 92 wizard hat is no more in AT and u will find it a pain in the *** to find it again.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Quote Originally Posted by Herokomodo View Post
    Start from lv 92 wizard hat is no more in AT and u will find it a pain in the *** to find it again.
    Agreed with this...very hard to get later in game but still we all need a lot of them, so many mage heroes and all need a looooot of hats!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    No issue with me and friend with wizard hat, blood eye is the most trouble

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    bloody eyes, ice staff and demon edge is more trouble than wizard hat. You can get wizard hat from AT, soul shop, crusade shop, guild shop

Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    bloody eyes, ice staff and demon edge is more trouble than wizard hat. You can get wizard hat from AT, soul shop, crusade shop, guild shop
    lol so can you get there bloody eye, ice stuff and demon edge (except soul shop, only ice stuff there) and for much less cost than for wizard hat! And after 90 level it doesn't drop in AT, read a little.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    We did not change anything abou the Trials. I will inform the Tech Team to double confirm.
    You may not know about it, but you did change it. It used to drop more hat fragments in the past.

Seems like a very shady behavior on your side...

eagle ring x6, fanged harp x3, corgieran glaive x3 - crashed hill
    wizard's hat x1, crystal ball x6, ice stuff x3 - cursed city
    rough hewn axe x4, titan's axe x5, demon edge x3 - valkyrie showdown

Please explain to me why is this as shown, give me one good reason for a drop like this for wizard's hat when other items drop as shown or finally fix this issue. We're not dumb, we noticed this that most needed item for some reason drops the least from all...if others on trails have this drop so should wizard's hat have too.