Thread: Arena and US

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Arena and US

Hi

Why enemy heroes are always using US first? When I fight against OC he slow and freeze my team. When I put OC into team, arena battle will end and he will not use his US. Same phoenix DW etc. What is the rule?

As far as I know, defending team gets extra energy. Described in the booty cave rules - rule number 10. I think it applies to arena too. But confirmation is needed.

It would be nice if some1 can confirm that info

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    False. In booty cave you clearly can see it, FD transforms in 5 seconds, enemies ulti always before you. In arena depends on the team but you'll never see a FD transforming that fast with nearly no damage taken.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    They receive more damage, get interrupted less times, and things like that

It happen to my Admiral all the time

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    In arena, if you hit everything all the time, they will ult first. Having high aoe heroes will feed energy a lot causing them to charge faster.

A better way to do this is with a visual example. Find someone with the exact same team as yours but is one level above you, then duel them and magically see all your guys ult before their guys.
    It's the design flaw of the century where leveling up means easier targets.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The defending team gets to attack 0.2 seconds faster, often resulting in faster casting of ultimate skills.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Or he is challenging people with lesser hp pool( probably because of lvl) so they charge up way faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg94 View Post
    False. In booty cave you clearly can see it, FD transforms in 5 seconds, enemies ulti always before you. In arena depends on the team but you'll never see a FD transforming that fast with nearly no damage taken.
    In Booty cave defending hero start with 25% energy. So it's different from Arena.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    still shit. arena's a farce. sitting watching powerless as heroes trigger ultis at the most stupidest times. what croc of crap. give realtime battles against opponents. not this unskilled handsfree rubbish

Banned Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
    still shit. arena's a farce. sitting watching powerless as heroes trigger ultis at the most stupidest times. what croc of crap. give realtime battles against opponents. not this unskilled handsfree rubbish
    Real oppenent dont want wait your handjob. Real opponent maybe sleep, work

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by spacelion View Post
    In Booty cave defending hero start with 25% energy. So it's different from Arena.
    I know, I said that in booty cave you can see that they start with that boost, but not in arena, since people is claiming that the same thing is up in arena too.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    rubbish reply. most games have lobbies where opponents wait to challenge others. what age are you from dude? pathetic attempt of an answer

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
    That's not really as chaotic as You'd see it. You can control heroes US time with strategic planning. If You fight one team and see Your ults went up too quickly, change Your setup a bit to 1) take less dmg in first stage of fight (add offtank in place of support eg.) 2) do their attacks slower - replace commando with SL or another support. Ofcourse there is the RNG factor but You can minimize it's effect on Your team by deep understanding of what's going on in a specific fight composition. If You can't reproduce a fight - ask Your guildmates to post the teams for duel that You're interested in practicing with. Personaly i like this aspect of the game, the way You see it would turn it into an arcade game which HC isn't and I wouldn't like it to be. Sure - real time draft fights would be nice to have as an additional feature and I'd enjoy it probably but they shouldn't replace normal arena that has it's charm, too.

Agreed, rubbish reply. 刀塔传奇implements real time arena and, when a tournament is open, it is by far the best part of the game.
    The principle is:
    - 3 sets match, 2 winning games
    - all heroes are at max level, with equivalent full skill and equipment/enchant
    - all heroes keep their star level/legendary status - it is the advantage high level players have over low level
    - each day a set of 5 maxed heroes are provided for free
    - no automatic mode: if you want your ult to trigger you must do it
    - a hero used for one round cannot be used for the others
    - for round 1 and 2 each player can see the heroes selected by their opponent. Round 3 is hidden.