Thread: Gems in booty cave

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Gems in booty cave

Anyone have and idea how the gems in booty cave are gotten like the calculation

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    every battle will get you one gem and the trophy of the coins or the exp potions, when the event of the double trophies comes in, all are doubled

if u don't understand - u got 30 booty cave stamina -
    one fight costs 2 stamina, 2 stamina should give u 1 gem, 30 should give u 15 gems (if u don't lose any fight)

you welcome
    Server number 101 - Kronnak, search for HXCfighter
    Reached lvl 90 on 9.2.15

I know I meant about digging I used to think it depended in the number of hours but sometime ago I joined a 10 hour cave that had 1 hour left and I got 10 gems when normally I get 20 gems for staying the whole 10 hours

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    On a 10 hr dig...The minimum amount of gems u receive is 10. It doesn't matter if there is 1 minute or 1 hour...you get 10.....x4 caves=40 gems....time it right with your guild mates and it's easy to get 500 gems a day from booty cave....3 hr dig....3 gems minimum....

Close but no banana.

Gems gained from digging (not stealing) is directly tied to the power of the team that was placed there. it's roughly 6k power per experience potion per hour and somewhere around 8k for gems.

Accurate values TBA.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    Close but no banana.
    Gems gained from digging (not stealing) is directly tied to the power of the team that was placed there. it's roughly 6k power per experience potion per hour and somewhere around 8k for gems.

Accurate values TBA.
    Precisely. It's definitely NOT 10 gems per 10 hour dig.

Quote Originally Posted by cgjohnst View Post
    Precisely. It's definitely NOT 10 gems per 10 hour dig.
    Well, for every 4k power your team has, you get 0,5 gems/hour. I noticed this Caus I always have 3 teams with 48 K power and they give 60 gems after 10 h. Edit : cyriel said the same thing

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    40k power(6 salves an hour) is enough to get you 20 gems after 10 hours provided you don't get plundered. I think 32k power (5 salves an hour) also gives 2 gems an hour.

when you join a dwarf's lab when it's about to end you will get 10 gems unless you would have made more during that period. say your power is 40k and you join a cave over 5 hours longer then you will get more than 10 gems otherwise you will always get 10 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    Close but no banana.

Accurate values TBA.
    I think you are misunderstanding what he is saying....yes, when digging your rate depends on the power of the team you place...but on a 10 hour cave, there is a default 10 gem reward for HELPERS to the cave if they join with less than an hour left on the cave... Even if you join as it says "ready to produce..." So helpers can jump in a bunch of different caves without being tied up for 10 hours and come away from it with 40 gems for every 4 caves they sit in for just a few minutes...

Seems a lot better than digging the caves myself nice

Lol...how do I post pics....in my guild we post in chat "30 minutes for 10 hr caves"...invites sent.....that way we know when to jump in...u get way more chances when u invite when your cave is expiring...40 gems x 20 jumps....we make a lot more than your 2 10 hr digs...

Thanks Peet...u nailed it

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It's good in theory, I knew that from the very beginning of booty caves & I did share 10 mins caves to guild mates, but .... you must log in quite often/day, it's no good for adult players, simply use that time to earn money and buy gems, booty cave gem is not worth it.