Thread: Reporting hacker/cheater in server 88. Admin please stop exploitation

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Deleted for wrong forum

Deleted for wrong forum

Admin please delete this thread for wrong posting
    Last edited by oldtype; 10-03-2015 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Wrong forum

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear leader

Thanks for your report, if there is not problem now, we can just leave it.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dear Ember,

Surely there is a problem. I deleted the post just because the sticky said that we should not post it in open forum. Since it is causing misunderstanding from you and doing nothing against the problem, I feel the urge to post it here for your prompt follow-up action:

I am writing to seriously complain against and to report a cheating player who admitted that he was using cheating code to recharge his gems.

This player has been spamming gems to reset his arena resets. He will continuously to fight more than 20 arena battles non-stoppingly. We know that each arena reset will need 50 gems. The way he is using his gems is not a reasonable behavior. He finally admitted that he used cheating code to recharge his gems once a week. That is why he could have endless gems to make a mess of other players' game and to build a lot of orange 2 heroes.

I, as a VIP 14, am furious against this extremely unfair condition. I am using real money to buy gems. But there is player exploiting your game and making advantage over me. Please take serious action to curb this unfair condition immediately. Many players in my server do know this. Mass game quitting may result if your company do nothing for this and continue to let this exploitation happen.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    It's not possible, the guy is trolling you - if Betty checks she'll see he's a very high VIP player.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    He is a high VIP player. We do not have gems hack in Heroes Charge.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Being a high VIP would not necessarily mean he wasn't also hacking gems....it's not like a VIP 15 amount of gems would last very long in this game...so I don't know how you can use that reason and expect that to be reason enough to dispute the allegation.

The guy said he didn't pay a single dollar for this game, since he's a high VIP player it's obvious he was lying.

The client doesn't have the power to alter gems, it simply can't happen - unless he stole someone's credit card and abused it

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Lol so many undeveloped human out there

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    The guy said he didn't pay a single dollar for this game, since he's a high VIP player it's obvious he was lying.

The client doesn't have the power to alter gems, it simply can't happen - unless he stole someone's credit card and abused it
    He said he rarely spends money on this game, not never...and the client can be altered via binary hacking, and there are also man in the middle options if someone where so inclined and had the knowledge to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Lol so many undeveloped human out there
    Who me? And what does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    He said he rarely spends money on this game, not never...and the client can be altered via binary hacking, and there are also man in the middle options if someone where so inclined and had the knowledge to do it...
    The client data can be altered of course, but the client doesn't have power to add gems - it only logs actions that are sent to the server for verification.

Even by manipulating the packets using code injection you are unable to change the outcome from the server side, but if you prefer to think this is possible - so be it, I won't try to change your mind.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Just because you cannot do it doesn't mean it cannot be done...nothing is impossible....improbable, maybe... But my original reply was only to point out that it was faulty logic to assume a high VIP would not also be hacking gems...one does not preclude the other...that was all... And if the OP was needing assurances that he was not getting gems for free, as she felt it was unjust since she paid for her gems, I thought the answer given didn't really address that satisfactorily.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    He is a high VIP player. We do not have gems hack in Heroes Charge.
    Yet. Or no one show the secret. Anyway it is kind of impossible all info go to the server database
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    It depends on the server code. Not impossible for sure.