Thread: Forest Protector can only ulti once per battle

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Forest Protector can only ulti once per battle

Forest Protector is able to cast his ultimate once, then he never gets the opportunity to cast it once he has enough energy again. Wasn't silenced, or stunned. Had full energy, but no glowing border around character signifying he can use ultimate.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSun View Post
    Forest Protector is able to cast his ultimate once, then he never gets the opportunity to cast it once he has enough energy again. Wasn't silenced, or stunned. Had full energy, but no glowing border around character signifying he can use ultimate.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OhbusSYEAU
    My video link to support him
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    What would he do? Create another tree? Seriously though, I've wondered about this before although I have never yet once had him fill up his energy a second time...I thought maybe he'd sprout more plants...I think he used to when he first came out, come to think of it...now it's limited to three of each...

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    They are referring to Forest Guardian the magic centaur hero. Although Ancient Protector is bugged as well.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Draegos View Post
    They are referring to Forest Guardian the magic centaur hero. Although Ancient Protector is bugged as well.
    How funny I had not thought about him...lost in translation moment.... Should have watched the provided video....