Thread: Weekly Magic Stone

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Weekly Magic Stone

I have been playing HC now for a number of months I have been VIP 11+ for the past 3 months. My issue is that you seem to only offer the new heroes of that month versus rotating magic stone heroes. I would be more inclined to spend even MORE money on this game if I had the opportunity of acquiring different magic stone heroes which I wasn't able to get before, such as the witch or turtle fighter. I have spent the money to become VIP 11 should I not be entitled to those heroes? Here is a quick suggestion, you could keep the famed magic stone hero in the top spot all month long but in the lower three spot where other heroes are located you could toss another magic stone only character in there. It wouldn't really make a difference since only VIP 11+ leaders could open the magic stone anyway. Any response to this matter is greatly appreciated.

You stay classy Heroes Charge!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,

Thank you for your suggestion. We're actively reading into your words and making note of suggestions offered to make this game more playable. We will evaluate your suggestion and make necessary adjustments to the game.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Best Regards,
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    If they did as you suggest, people would wait to get the new magic stone hero until the following month knowing that pulling from the magic stone usually results in an over abundance of soul stones for the three daily heroes and you'd be able to 5 star then far more cheaply than the way they currently do it....meaning less cash for UCOOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    If they did as you suggest, people would wait to get the new magic stone hero until the following month knowing that pulling from the magic stone usually results in an over abundance of soul stones for the three daily heroes and you'd be able to 5 star then far more cheaply than the way they currently do it....meaning less cash for UCOOL...
    Dear Leader
    We will report this issue to our production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dear betty/ember

Please change the hero "weekly hot sale" in magic stone every week like you change heroes in "Daily hot sale" everyday. Or you can change the name from weekly hot sale become everything you like. Because so hard to me to get vip 11 for magic stone feature but when i reach vip 11 that's not like i think. So dissapointed with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkarnain View Post
    Dear betty/ember

Please change the hero "weekly hot sale" in magic stone every week like you change heroes in "Daily hot sale" everyday. Or you can change the name from weekly hot sale become everything you like. Because so hard to me to get vip 11 for magic stone feature but when i reach vip 11 that's not like i think. So dissapointed with that.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Think rotating hero in limited offer pack would be good idea.If u can do it for skin pack why not hero pack?Think be good for players and ucool

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    butoh pakhang

Dear betty

What about my problem about magic stone feature? I agrre that ucool only release one hero/month. What about heroes already release. When i look them, all them said "WEEKLY HOT SALE". In the feature magic stone said weekly hot sale. What the meaning of "WEEKLY HOT SALE". I just want to ask what i payed for vip 11 feature.

Dear Leader
    In older servers, the magic stone updates once a month which is a new hero. And in newer servers, it changes weekly but the new hero is only available for the first week, and then it will be changed to one of other older heroes every week. But those heroes may be the ones that are not unlocked on your server yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear betty

Why not the same feature magic stone between older server and new server? Please let the feature magic stone in our server ( older server ) like the new server. any different between us? We pay too to get vip 11 level. So please make the game fair.

New Comers
    The difference is older server player already stuck with HC for 3 years, and if it was 2 years ago VIP 11 meant something,