Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SQ, nerfed too hard?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by spacelion View Post
    how much did you spend on o+2 sq lol
    lololol. That guy is angry....and bad at English.

Banned Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by max1988 View Post
    People cried so much about SQ, that ucool completely destroyed her as a hero, and now SQ is totally useless hero(dies for 5 seconds, if a tank) as many other weak characters such as sniper, professional killer, etc.
    good job ucool!

Idiots silently wait SQ in shops. Idiots think Ucool give them overpowered VIP11 hero.

Im not idiot as you - I want fair play.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlet28 View Post
    Idiots silently wait SQ in shops. Idiots think Ucool give them overpowered VIP hero.

Im not idoit. I want fair play.
    huh? I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleadthefif View Post
    huh? I don't understand.
    Sorry, my mystake. Im write to idiot with name max1988

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos_M View Post
    According to this guy, SQ triggers her passive everytime she lost 30% of her maximum HP[
    My opinion.

Week hero useless hero available for all players better for gameplay than overpowered VIP-11 hero, which can kill 5 heroes alone.

del 123245356456

Quote Originally Posted by cgjohnst View Post
    lololol. That guy is angry....and bad at English.
    I'm bad at English? Please, pray tell how you came to that conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by reddfoxx View Post
    yeah, great friggin idea. lets usher a "new dynamic" of play that introduces a slew of sickly unbalanced characters to shake up things. I guess you were on the "learn to play" wagon with your 3* 1v5 SQ. Hey, she's been altered, learn to play, wait, now you have to think to use SQ effectively oh my how the tables have turned! LEARN TO PLAY stinkhole.
    My 3* 5v1? No, I didn't have a cheap 3 star SQ that could be gotten with only 3 or 2 draws from the magic stone...I don't bother unless I have all 5*....so there goes your first stupid assumption out the window. Secondly, she was never able to take on 5 similarly geared and leveled heroes...ever.... So your second assertion is likewise erroneous.

As for your final point, it shows that you want things to fit YOUR comfort zone...instead of changing the game, she now has to fit into the boring dynamic currently in place....you people really don't want change and when it comes you find any excuse to try to get Ucool to keep your security blanket all snuggly and safe around you... What a joke.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    My 3* 5v1? No, I didn't have a cheap 3 star SQ that could be gotten with only 3 or 2 draws from the magic stone...I don't bother unless I have all 5*....so there goes your first stupid assumption out the window. Secondly, she was never able to take on 5 similarly geared and leveled heroes...ever.... So your second assertion is likewise erroneous.

As for your final point, it shows that you want things to fit YOUR comfort zone...instead of changing the game, she now has to fit into the boring dynamic currently in place....you people really don't want change and when it comes you find any excuse to try to get Ucool to keep your security blanket all snuggly and safe around you... What a joke.
    People are easily fooled by those screenshots. Heck they do not even know if those 5 heroes were fully geared when that fight happened.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post

Then it's your own fault for getting her up to 5*, same as the rest of the upper VIP's. Good job pointing out my stupid assumption that you went full bore towards 5* like the pay-to-win jockey that you are. Please excuse my over-exaggeration, 4v1, and that's not exaggerated, and no i'm not digging through videos for proof.

As for my final point, this has been discussed far too much in these forums. End result, you're still crying that you spent money on a hero that was obviously released without much testing. Kindly un-wad your panties.

Quote Originally Posted by reddfoxx View Post
    Then it's your own fault for getting her up to 5*, same as the rest of the upper VIP's. Good job pointing out my stupid assumption that you went full bore towards 5* like the pay-to-win jockey that you are. Please excuse my over-exaggeration, 4v1, and that's not exaggerated, and no i'm not digging through videos for proof.

As for my final point, this has been discussed far too much in these forums. End result, you're still crying that you spent money on a hero that was obviously released without much testing. Kindly un-wad your panties.
    Pay to win jockey that I am? First off before SQ I had no problems maintaining top 3 in my server so please rest assured that I know how to play just fine. And seeing as how you DID NOT own her, I think I would be a better judge of her ability to defend herself against four other heroes. She could not. I even dueled with a lower level lower gears DiB against my full geared enchanted O2 SQ, one on one, and guess who won? Not SQ, not by a long shot.

And I'm not crying that I spent money, I'm annoyed that idiots like you make enough noise to force Ucool to change things to your liking and thereby keep the same boring ass game that has been stagnant for months. Kindly keep your welfare taking, food-stamp wielding, government cheese eating, self-entitled opinions to yourself.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    No, she's not nerfed too hard. VIP 21331132 guys should stop bitching about it once and for all. Today I faced a 4 star O+2 SQ who dealt like 110k which is not little, if you ask me. Plus what do you want, a 3 star hero to single-handedly destroy 5 star heroes. Are you hearing yourself?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    No, she's not nerfed too much. VIP 21331132 guys should stop bitching about it once and for all. Today I faced a 4 star O+2 SQ who dealt like 110k which is not little, if you ask me. Plus what do you want, a 3 star hero to single-handedly destroy 5 star heroes. Are you hearing yourself?!?
    She could never single handedly destroy any hero...she was squishy on her own...are you hearing yourself? And leave the damage dealt thing at the end of battles out of this...that may have been the only broken element in all of this...it often showed a huge amount of damage dealt by SQ even when the SQ team lost...that screen tells you nothing really and often is wrong...ever get it showing "your team dealt" and it's the opponent's team and vice versa? So I wouldn't rely on that screen as being a reliable source to use as proof.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I lost although it was close. Haha, "could never", guess we are playing a different game, friend.

Glad she is nerfed. No more easy wins in arena.