Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: SQ, nerfed too hard?

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    331
    Rep Power
    18

    SQ, nerfed too hard?

    According to this guy, SQ triggers her passive everytime she lost 30% of her maximum HP
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Heroes_Char...derlying_game/

    Now, 30% of health on one-hit is something that only a few dps do, like Mach or FD morphed, making the skill, her strongest tool, almost unused (she can only triggers 2 times per match without heal).

    I was on the nerf train, but this is too much

    What's your opinion? And i manly want an answer from the guys on the nerf train, not the "she was perfectly okey, you just needed to counter her, even when she was 2v5"

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    140
    if SQ is placed somewhere everyone can have, I may join, but ... it's placed out of non/low VIP players' range (most game players), so she is perfect now. someone may say a 3* is enough, no, a 3* hero among full 5* heroes is like cancer.

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    36
    Correction, its not 1 hit. Its cumulative total dmg sustained to 30%.

    Replay from our guild, 4* o2 lvl 94 sq as tank. Sustained 15xx+26xx+26xx+22xx+58xx before 1st squirt (fast numbers can only remember 1st 2 digits).

    0 single hit is 30% of 30k+ hp, so its total sustained damage to 30% as trigger.

    Formation is sq/com/dm/ench/ie(l) vs adm(l)/fd/vs/na/mys

    All o2 5* except sq. Sq did 145k dps. This is weak team to fight dont mean sq is op but thinking she is nerfed to ground where fd lead teams still no brainer dominant is not correct. Bte fd did 8k dmg before dead.

    I ll post ss next time on pc. Mobile too hard.

    Needs more testing before knowing whether the nerf is too hard to a point she now needs buff.

    One thing for sure 3* tank is no longer viable, sq now requires deeper suppor and higher*

    Until 5* is consistently tested, 3* testing isnt persuasive enough. U no longer leave eb at 3* 4* o2 as oppose to lower gear tiers.

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 max1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    10
    People cried so much about SQ, that ucool completely destroyed her as a hero, and now SQ is totally useless hero(dies for 5 seconds, if a tank) as many other weak characters such as sniper, professional killer, etc.
    good job ucool!

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by max1988 View Post
    People cried so much about SQ, that ucool completely destroyed her as a hero, and now SQ is totally useless hero(dies for 5 seconds, if a tank) as many other weak characters such as sniper, professional killer, etc.
    good job ucool!
    Stop overreacting. This is what I dislike about all the non-ancillary posts about SQ. Idiots tend to come out of the woodwork and make ridiculous statements. We won't really know till there's been sufficient testing at 5*. But it's pretty safe to say she will never be as useless as sniper or pk. At worst she just won't be worth the investment in GA points.

  6. #6
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    53
    yeah once their favourite hero can't auto win for them they start whining and making useless comments.

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Sq is still OP, just not broken anymore. Do some tests, I put a sq team together against the current "top meta" teams, the sq team is 5k power below the other one. Prior to nerf, sq team wins 90% of time. Now sq wins 50% of time. Yes, sq can be beaten using anti sq chars! Sq is still OP because no other toon can single handedly carry you to overcome a 5k power handicap.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by elin999 View Post
    Sq is still OP, just not broken anymore. Do some tests, I put a sq team together against the current "top meta" teams, the sq team is 5k power below the other one. Prior to nerf, sq team wins 90% of time. Now sq wins 50% of time. Yes, sq can be beaten using anti sq chars! Sq is still OP because no other toon can single handedly carry you to overcome a 5k power handicap.
    Hidden needle

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    18
    SQ is not broken like all the people are saying who have had her for a month already. She's just balanced and not brokenly OP like she was before.

  10. #10
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    14
    So she's just another boring hero that won't upset the status quo...may as well not have ANY new heroes with all the whining and complaining you idiots on here are constantly going on about...they all cry nerf the bitch, which they did, now I'm starting to see threads asking ucool to buff her. Give me a effing break morons...go create your own game you can tailor make to suit your own narrow minded tastes...saying she was broken because how strong she was is stupid since you fuckers aren't even privy to the developers future developments and she may have been the first in a series of like powered heroes for all you knew and would have ushered in a new dynamic of play that would have been akin, nay, possibly better than "new content" that everyone here is always going on about....

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    So she's just another boring hero that won't upset the status quo...may as well not have ANY new heroes with all the whining and complaining you idiots on here are constantly going on about...they all cry nerf the bitch, which they did, now I'm starting to see threads asking ucool to buff her. Give me a effing break morons...go create your own game you can tailor make to suit your own narrow minded tastes...saying she was broken because how strong she was is stupid since you fuckers aren't even privy to the developers future developments and she may have been the first in a series of like powered heroes for all you knew and would have ushered in a new dynamic of play that would have been akin, nay, possibly better than "new content" that everyone here is always going on about....
    how much did you spend on o+2 sq lol

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos_M View Post
    According to this guy, SQ triggers her passive everytime she lost 30% of her maximum HP
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Heroes_Char...derlying_game/

    Now, 30% of health on one-hit is something that only a few dps do, like Mach or FD morphed, making the skill, her strongest tool, almost unused (she can only triggers 2 times per match without heal).
    It says so under arena rules that health/healing is changed in arenas based on a sliding scale. People need to read more and click frantically less. That's where the flaw of 45% health lost needed to trigger comes from.

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    7
    People cried so much about SQ, that ucool completely destroyed her as a hero, and now SQ is totally useless hero(dies for 5 seconds, if a tank) as many other weak characters such as sniper, professional killer, etc.
    good job ucool!
    Oh no the inhumanity a high dmg mid laner dies as a tank...what have u done ucool pls!!!


    Hmm these delicious tears from those who don't have free win button anymore.

  14. #14
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    20
    SQ dies in 5-10 seconds regardless what position she is in if fighting against VS HN Sapper related teams. At 5 stars.

    Under what circumstances will she actually be better than alternatives? You dare to bring her in defense? Good luck.

  15. #15
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    So she's just another boring hero that won't upset the status quo...may as well not have ANY new heroes with all the whining and complaining you idiots on here are constantly going on about...they all cry nerf the bitch, which they did, now I'm starting to see threads asking ucool to buff her. Give me a effing break morons...go create your own game you can tailor make to suit your own narrow minded tastes...saying she was broken because how strong she was is stupid since you fuckers aren't even privy to the developers future developments and she may have been the first in a series of like powered heroes for all you knew and would have ushered in a new dynamic of play that would have been akin, nay, possibly better than "new content" that everyone here is always going on about....

    yeah, great friggin idea. lets usher a "new dynamic" of play that introduces a slew of sickly unbalanced characters to shake up things. I guess you were on the "learn to play" wagon with your 3* 1v5 SQ. Hey, she's been altered, learn to play, wait, now you have to think to use SQ effectively oh my how the tables have turned! LEARN TO PLAY stinkhole.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •