Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SQ, nerfed too hard?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Sq tier dropped from "above FD tier" to "pilot tier"

I still can manage to get some wins with her. But its quite like pilot.
    You can use against some really specific teams and yet isnt a guarantee win.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    And I'm not crying that I spent money, I'm annoyed that idiots like you make enough noise to force Ucool to change things to your liking and thereby keep the same boring ass game that has been stagnant for months. Kindly keep your welfare taking, food-stamp wielding, government cheese eating, self-entitled opinions to yourself.

Welfare Taking, there goes your first stupid assumption.

food-stamp wielding, So your second assertion is likewise erroneous.

government cheese eating... As for your final point, it shows that you want things to fit YOUR comfort zone.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    What ucool should have done is probably wait for everyone to have purchased SQ from GA first, wait a couple of weeks, then proceed to make her useless. Those of you who are actually fine with this nerf most likely don't have her. And believe me, I have tried to make her work. I have most heroes in this game maxed gear, yet 5 star SQ doesn't do well in any of the 6+ teams I run with in GA. She's so bad right now that, she can't even qualify as a decent hero in GA. Let alone arena.

Those who have SQ in arena defense have fallen off to beyond top 40 in our server. By next week I don't expect to see this hero to show up, ever.

Go ahead, name one decent team with her. I bet you could hardly come up with one. Those of you who aren't regularly holding in the top 5 GA please be aware that your experience is very limited.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
    What ucool should have done is probably wait for everyone to have purchased SQ from GA first, wait a couple of weeks, then proceed to make her useless. Those of you who are actually fine with this nerf most likely don't have her. And believe me, I have tried to make her work. I have most heroes in this game maxed gear, yet 5 star SQ doesn't do well in any of the 6+ teams I run with in GA. She's so bad right now that, she can't even qualify as a decent hero in GA. Let alone arena.

Those who have SQ in arena defense have fallen off to beyond top 40 in our server. By next week I don't expect to see this hero to show up, ever.

Go ahead, name one decent team with her. I bet you could hardly come up with one. Those of you who aren't regularly holding in the top 5 GA please be aware that your experience is very limited.
    SQ, OC, Mach, Ench, FM - Still preforms incredibly well as an attacking team. Is a hard counter to FD / LE / Ninja teams.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    As with any game maker, when there is outcry for nerf, they do even less testing with the nerf than they do with the initial release, so they always go overboard and do too much. She did get nerfed too much. We don't need another useless character, too many of those as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by reddfoxx View Post
    Welfare Taking, there goes your first stupid assumption.

food-stamp wielding, So your second assertion is likewise erroneous.

government cheese eating... As for your final point, it shows that you want things to fit YOUR comfort zone.
    I was purposely being ironic, but I see you failed to notice that....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleadthefif View Post
    SQ, OC, Mach, Ench, FM - Still preforms incredibly well as an attacking team. Is a hard counter to FD / LE / Ninja teams.
    Not "incredibly well" anymore, might win with a stroke of luck, but usually fd will survive and pick all 5 of the sq team.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post

PK+ Snyper+SQ+MM+DGore.... new killer team

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverHC View Post
    Glad she is nerfed. No more easy wins in arena.
    If she is not nerfed and released to
    public, every arena team have same chance to win.
    SQ war interesting lol

Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    Not "incredibly well" anymore, might win with a stroke of luck, but usually fd will survive and pick all 5 of the sq team.
    I'm happy to post pictures. If the SQ is 4* and the rest of the team is geared the win rate vs. comps built around FD, Ninja, and anything Ninja / LE are well above 50%. There are a few counter heroes but using this comp either attacking or hidden in GA is easy money right now still. Either you don't have a 4* SQ, the rest of the team in this comp isn't geared, or you haven't tested it.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I'm happy to post pictures. If the SQ is 4* and the rest of the team is geared the win rate vs. comps built around FD, Ninja, and anything Ninja / LE are well above 50%. There are a few counter heroes but using this comp either attacking or hidden in GA is easy money right now still. Either you don't have a 4* SQ, the rest of the team in this comp isn't geared, or you haven't tested it.
    Lol *5 SQ o+2 didnt have any chance to arcane fapper now, how you came into conclusiion *4 SQ can beat *5 FD o+2 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Lol *5 SQ o+2 didnt have any chance to arcane fapper now, how you came into conclusiion *4 SQ can beat *5 FD o+2 LOL
    These are from the last day or so:

Couple of O2 Sapper -

Sapper 1.jpg
    Sapper 2.jpg

Some different FD, Ninja, and LE comps -

FD 6.jpgFD 5.jpgFD 4.jpg

Hrm, the last three wouldn't upload so here's a link to the album:

http://imgur.com/a/Gk5Zo

These are from the last day or so:

Couple of O2 Sapper -

Sapper 1.jpg
    Sapper 2.jpg

Some different FD, Ninja, and LE comps -

FD 6.jpgFD 5.jpgFD 4.jpg

Hrm, the last three wouldn't upload so here's a link to the album:

http://imgur.com/a/Gk5Zo
    I'm guessing some people want to faceroll every team they face with their unnerfed SQ

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHC View Post
    I'm guessing some people want to faceroll every team they face with their unnerfed SQ
    Ahh I can't tell if you're being sarcastic :/ This is post-nerf.

Ahh I can't tell if you're being sarcastic :/ This is post-nerf.
    Nope, it's good that you found good use of your SQ even after the nerf. Yet some people claim she is so useless.

Having SQ before nerf meant it was so easy to rank up and defend because only very few characters can be used against her. Having one for GA also meant one easy win for GA.