Thread: Scorpion Queen

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Scorpion Queen

Is it worth to get Scorpion Queen now after they putted her in GA shop? Is she nerfed??

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...n-Different-SQ

See Cyriels post.. If you have latest android update (1.9.0.40), she is still same as before and worth getting.

In 1.9.0.34 (IOS version?), its claimed she has been nerfed, probably reserve your resource for the time been.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post

See Cyriels post.. If you have latest android update (1.9.0.40), she is still same as before and worth getting.

In 1.9.0.34 (IOS version?), its claimed she has been nerfed, probably reserve your resource for the time been.
    Correct. I'll put screens in with more concrete proof.
    E: they're up. If someone has a good idea about screen recording software for IOS, i'd love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    Correct. I'll put screens in with more concrete proof.
    E: they're up. If someone has a good idea about screen recording software for IOS, i'd love to know.
    errr... film it with another device?

i am on .40 latest patch on android and i can see the nerfed version of scorpion queen. i don't know what is the latest version for IOS though.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverHC View Post
    i am on .40 latest patch on android and i can see the nerfed version of scorpion queen. i don't know what is the latest version for IOS though.
    I did not take screen shot but also experience what cyriel had experienced in his thread. Fighting some SQ teams either straight wipe out or got straight wiped out.

Best to wait for official reply to see what the hell is going on.

Ucool magic stone heroes really have severe problems, even though i am interested in Griffin, i ll hold back. No confidence in their product.

I did not take screen shot but also experience what cyriel had experienced in his thread. Fighting some SQ teams either straight wipe out or got straight wiped out.

Best to wait for official reply to see what the hell is going on.

Ucool magic stone heroes really have severe problems, even though i am interested in Griffin, i ll hold back. No confidence in their product.
    best thing you can do for now is ask a guildmate for a duel with SQ alone. ask for how much hp she has.

duel SQ and take note of how much damage she can take before she activates her 3rd skill. if there are multiple heroes in the field it may affect the outcome of the damage meters but may not show clearly show how much damage she takes before activating 3rd skill.

but yeah it would be great if ucool makes an official patch notes with the recent update.