Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Update 2.0.3.59

New Comers
    Dear mod and smod forum
    I need u have now , bc the update biggest than update i've ever play , its very big so my iphone can play , my ip is 4s , when i contact game and choice any step in game , i always out now . So i dont how to fix that. If u dont fix that i think i will stop heroes charge , so sad .

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Congluan90 View Post
    Dear mod and smod forum
    I need u have now , bc the update biggest than update i've ever play , its very big so my iphone can play , my ip is 4s , when i contact game and choice any step in game , i always out now . So i dont how to fix that. If u dont fix that i think i will stop heroes charge , so sad .
    before the last update I could do some fighting before the crash, the 2.0.0.3 version of the app ios I can not miss a fight and crash even in mid combat! Really depressing continue .... so the game is worth try to stabilize the situation please.

Iphone 4 ios version 7.1.2

New Comers

Damn! With the lastest update 2.0.0.15 the game closes by itself even if left on standby. Now the application will close by opening chests or go from one chapter to another.

Guild raid crash always... so I find it impossible to play! Please fix it!!! I love this game...

New Comers Contributor Level 1

VIP15 issue

I think its better if ucool makes something new in vip15. Since nothing new only magic stone.

New Comers Contributor Level 1

VIP15 issue "nothing new"

Ive playing as vip15 at server 92. And i figure out that vip15 is almost like vip11. Since vip15 do double crusade and its item is useless for now. I wonder if ucool makes something new with vip15. Like double dragon crusade. Refresh button in soul shop. Etc. Guys lets focus on this issue please. Thanks

New Comers
    Здравствуйте! У меня не работает новая версия на смартфоне, постоянно вылетает после любых действий, я уже и переустонавливал и обновлял, не помогает, я слышал можно вернуть старую версию, если можно то буду очень признателен мой id 19609031
    Спасибо!

New Comers
    Новая версия не работает на ipad mini, постоянно вылетает. Верните старую версию! id 23460922

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    the problem had been the same to november, always being ruined when fight in loadind