Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 128

Thread: Update 2.0.3.59

  1. #16
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    5
    Ember animation when he dies is buggy.

    Mystic Skill (Ult) is getting to be loaded and used at any time after clicking the Mystic icon if
    he gains enough energy to make it shine icon he can use again whenever you want.

    Arena is waging a battle concluded when

    The spending skill points is a slow derlay to put a new point of skill.

    Derlay in placing the equipment appears is so slow as to use the skill points.

    Time left to go advanced instances are not shown in full.

    Mountain with buggy graphics.

    Bloody death when you take damage and when it gets frozen or stun is upside down.

  2. #17
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    5
    If completing your temple and you only get the reward of a chest and leaving the temple to check something it ends up disappearing, just happened to me ..
    [Top] iSkyBr
    Server - 69
    D:
    Last edited by feehcarvalho; 09-30-2015 at 12:11 AM. Reason: translation error

  3. #18
    Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,102
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrax View Post
    Here is a link to my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8mgO-KW9G4

    1. It is shows that the animation of the moving through the chapters is not smooth and that some taps on the arrows are not even detected.
    2. Next I show that in Elite Swordmaster instance is not dropping shards, is this as it should be?
    3. After that you can see that there is no info displayed for Jas dsko how many shards do I have and how many are needed as it is for the other champs.
    4. Next it is shown that moving through the champions is also not very responsive since taps are not recognized as commands (like in moving through the chapters).
    5. The same happens when leveling up skills.
    6. It is now not possible to hold the champion icon to give it exp salves (I have to tap each time for 1 salve).
    7. There are also moments when the exp bar is moving backwards and that at the end I gave several exp salves and the bar didn't move.
    8. And that I cannot see battle details in Dragon's Cave.
    Thanks for your video. Please tell us your account ID number so that we can send you the gift.

  4. #19
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 psyduckbr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    10
    Ember is possible a changelist of 2.0 version updates??

  5. #20
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    7
    Yeh at least this let's the testers knows what bugs have been patched. This lightens their load

  6. #21
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    1.Thanks for the update, a good idea. Nevertheless, I would like to draw the attention of the developers are not errors, but in design. All very nice, but many labels have become very small and it is not clear, people with low vision is difficult to play.

    2.Messages from players on the blacklist are still displayed in all chat rooms.

  7. #22
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    5
    I will try to record the bug with losing soul stones.

    I have found some new bugs.

    1) at dragon's cave: avatar of some characters are not sometimes shown - only black square.
    2) 10 bronze chest: twice in 20 attends it gave me only 9 items
    3) problems with color of health bar - sometimes (very often na) one of opponent's characters has green and mine has red.

    Edit: update - bulk using of exp potions is working, but it's very hard to do it - you must find right place to hold finger at

  8. #23
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    5

  9. #24
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Thanks for your video. Please tell us your account ID number so that we can send you the gift.
    hello i want gift as well.

    What can i do?

    btw, i use this to record video

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....mvagent&hl=en

    Because most apps need rooted device to work.
    [K]Nerdgasm
    Server 39
    Guild - King Kong

  10. #25
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 psyduckbr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    10
    New update 2.0.3.60...

  11. #26
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    Opening 10 bronze chests, only 9 were opened: http://imgur.com/XMeUIeZ

    Did I just use 500 gems in Midas? http://imgur.com/grwNPOb

    Lord of Time, reward screen sais 1/2 http://imgur.com/q5fhYRE, actuals Lord of Time screen sais I'm done http://imgur.com/fd8gAV3

    It used to be that when enchanting items or using bottles you could click on the portrait or on the item then while clicked, move finger away and the items/bottles would still be used. This was useful in seeing how many items/bottles are used. Not working anymore

    Most clickable items seem to have a very small area in the middle where the click happens. Clickable area used to be much bigger.

  12. #27
    Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,102
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptkiller View Post
    Opening 10 bronze chests, only 9 were opened: http://imgur.com/XMeUIeZ

    Did I just use 500 gems in Midas? http://imgur.com/grwNPOb

    Lord of Time, reward screen sais 1/2 http://imgur.com/q5fhYRE, actuals Lord of Time screen sais I'm done http://imgur.com/fd8gAV3

    It used to be that when enchanting items or using bottles you could click on the portrait or on the item then while clicked, move finger away and the items/bottles would still be used. This was useful in seeing how many items/bottles are used. Not working anymore

    Most clickable items seem to have a very small area in the middle where the click happens. Clickable area used to be much bigger.
    Thanks for your efforts. Can you tell me your account ID number so that we can send you a gift?

  13. #28
    Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,102
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by devlin View Post
    I will try to record the bug with losing soul stones.

    I have found some new bugs.

    1) at dragon's cave: avatar of some characters are not sometimes shown - only black square.
    2) 10 bronze chest: twice in 20 attends it gave me only 9 items
    3) problems with color of health bar - sometimes (very often na) one of opponent's characters has green and mine has red.

    Edit: update - bulk using of exp potions is working, but it's very hard to do it - you must find right place to hold finger at
    Thanks for your reporting. Can you make a video of the issue 1 and 3? Please also tell me your account ID number.

  14. #29
    Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,102
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptkiller View Post
    Opening 10 bronze chests, only 9 were opened: http://imgur.com/XMeUIeZ

    Did I just use 500 gems in Midas? http://imgur.com/grwNPOb

    Lord of Time, reward screen sais 1/2 http://imgur.com/q5fhYRE, actuals Lord of Time screen sais I'm done http://imgur.com/fd8gAV3

    It used to be that when enchanting items or using bottles you could click on the portrait or on the item then while clicked, move finger away and the items/bottles would still be used. This was useful in seeing how many items/bottles are used. Not working anymore

    Most clickable items seem to have a very small area in the middle where the click happens. Clickable area used to be much bigger.
    About the Lord of Time issue, did you fight two times and the quest only registered 1 time? Or did you fight one time and the Time Rift would not let you fight again the 2nd time? Thanks.

  15. #30
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Thanks for your reporting. Can you make a video of the issue 1 and 3? Please also tell me your account ID number.
    I will try to do this. My account_id is 6270458.

    And one more question. It's said that scorpion queen is in arena (and in patch 1.9 it's correct), but in 2.0 the stones are in grand arena. What's the correct state?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •