Thread: Brute, Cleaving Attack broken

New Comers

Brute, Cleaving Attack broken

Hello,
    The Cleaving Attack on Brute says it does increased damage in a AoE around him, but the problem is it hits for less than his normal attack. Please fix him as he really underperforms because of this.
    Thanks.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    "A powerful attack that deals physical damage to all nearby foes"

~

New Comers
    Simply put, i got lvl90 5* orange Brute that deals 1700 damage with a normal attack, and 1400 when he attacks with third skill, "Cleaving Attack". In the skill description it also says the damage is increased by 702. So...how come he deals less damage with the skill than with a normal attack?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonifus View Post
    Simply put, i got lvl90 5* orange Brute that deals 1700 damage with a normal attack, and 1400 when he attacks with third skill, "Cleaving Attack". In the skill description it also says the damage is increased by 702. So...how come he deals less damage with the skill than with a normal attack?
    Dear Leader
    AOE skills have a much lower base damage. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Thanks for clearing things up...although that makes no sense...his normal attack could be labeled as a aoe attack as it hits all targets in front of him...personally i have not seen a hero deal less damage with a skill than with a normal attack.