Thread: Legendary : DV or SK

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar

Legendary : DV or SK

I want to start a new legendary.So this are my 2 heros. DV o+0 full 5* / SK o+1 full 5* . I can gear just 1 of them to o+2. I m a non vip so will take ages to farm the fragment.I have 3 tanks full o+1 + VW o+0 that i use and 3 off-tanks all o+0 full.

My question is : who to legendary first?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Depends on the formations you are going to use. DV works best against physical teams, she can tank FD/CW formations for a long time. SK with his L skill works well vs CC and is generally nice meat bag with massive armor pool.
    Keep on walking.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    SK is not really useful later, we may have many more front tanks than we need, I currently have Admiral, Hellboy, DV, LE, CK (along with SK/Panda/WC/DK), but I only need 3 or 4 tanks for all GA setup, upgrade too many tanks is a waste.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    The best tanks are probably Adm, SK, DB, CK. WC, despite having lower armor/resist, can make for dangerous lineups with his revive focusing all attacks to himself AGAIN.
    I'd go with SK over DV as DV's L skill doesn't have that big of an impact.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    I want to start a new legendary.So this are my 2 heros. DV o+0 full 5* / SK o+1 full 5* . I can gear just 1 of them to o+2. I m a non vip so will take ages to farm the fragment.I have 3 tanks full o+1 + VW o+0 that i use and 3 off-tanks all o+0 full.

Better go for DV and upgrade CK instead of SK. Theoretically, SK ulti is nice but ideal team for SK is to pair him with SH then stack behind him FD / Commander + 2 mages. This team biggest weakness is that you have no mean to stop AS - HN - VS unless you really want to put an effort into it. Sadly, even if it can stop AS team, it will expose fatal weakness to several common NA team. I would rather use CK instead of SK. He can offer a better protection for your midline against AS, and seriously can tank a full load of IE + Mach ulti before he goes down.

On the other hand, DV is nice to have but don't expect much from her. I only use her for attacking unless i know what is coming next at me.

Again, all depends on the formation. In some cases WC can be beast - lifesteal for whole team, reviving at middle lane of enemies (when they walk past his dead body).
    Admiral - meat with dodge
    SK - L skill that takes down CC but has no dodge himself.
    Hellboy - nice tank and offtank, disabling one hero (for example if we are lucky he US enemy IE and our NA can make quite a mess w/o being countered).
    DV - her dodge works miracles against physical setups. Have seen my FD and CW being unable to take her down while her team charges up her energy freely.
    CK - meatbag with high armor/res. Haven't invested in him so can't give more detailed info.

Up to you, think what formation You will gonna use, what minuses that formation might have and what tank/offtank would suit them best.
    Keep on walking.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    Again, all depends on the formation. In some cases WC can be beast - lifesteal for whole team, reviving at middle lane of enemies (when they walk past his dead body).
    Admiral - meat with dodge
    SK - L skill that takes down CC but has no dodge himself.
    Hellboy - nice tank and offtank, disabling one hero (for example if we are lucky he US enemy IE and our NA can make quite a mess w/o being countered).
    DV - her dodge works miracles against physical setups. Have seen my FD and CW being unable to take her down while her team charges up her energy freely.
    CK - meatbag with high armor/res. Haven't invested in him so can't give more detailed info.

Up to you, think what formation You will gonna use, what minuses that formation might have and what tank/offtank would suit them best.
    Say something about iron hoof

Couldn't upload pictures due to their too big size and don't have time to save them and shrink them, sorry.

Let the numbers speak for themselves.

Orange:
    http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/.../4r/a45xie.jpg

Orange+1:
    http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/.../j4/7qxwnb.jpg

Orange+2:
    http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/.../u3/ujd0m1.jpg
    Keep on walking.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    DV easy fit in any formation
    and agree that CK is worth to gear than SK.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    i have both, the worst decision was making SK legendary and beyond orange.

Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    i have both, the worst decision was making SK legendary and beyond orange.
    Hey wnforce, so which tanks do you use now?
    Admiral, Cross Knight and?

I'll seeing if Shallows Keeper is worth upgrading at the moment. I don't think I will upgrade War Chief or Iron Hoof anytime soon as they don't seem that reliable compared to Shallows Keeper (after Orange).... Its just a guess though...

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post

In my server, very few are using Shallows Keeper. Several of them are using DV. Most common tanks are Admiral, Crossed Knight, Death Bringer. My Crossed Knight is O2, he is an iron wall. Add an enchantress, and you will have a tank that refuses to die.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I feel that WC is more useful than SK