Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Version 2.0

New Comers

re. down grade

This update sux arse. Way to ruin a good game. I.m out

New Comers

Version 2

A litle opinion
    - When the chargue bar is full hero shines. When the ability is used the hero shines again, the brightness is too hard. It hurts to look at. It forces me to blink, please attenuate the brightness.
    - The selection screen of heroes for arenas, Crusade or campaign is now 6 columns, Think that is uncomfortable than 5 columns. We got 5 hero team 5 colum seleccion screen is better.
    - I'm a player vip 4 and Level 70 I have spent a lot of gems and time to get 3 stars "Mountain" and "Shadowleaf". Every day i have been getting stones to upgrade, now I can not, the minimum chapter is 12 and 10 respectively. In other characters as "Cleric" "only" have reduced the chances of the half. For me it becomes a lost of time and money. In the other side, you can get brute in Gild Shop an cahpter 2 and 9.
    - The size of the elements fills the screen. The feeling that remains is that there is no place and that elements overlap with others.
    - The hero Comand new design not very beautifull. the entrance is... beter dont move at entrance. And his big, big head hide the other characters. Please, at least put she in back side.
    Sorry for my english, thanks for your atention
    Last edited by Cali; 11-19-2015 at 04:04 PM. Reason: I want say thanks

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Thanks to all who gave feedback about the new 2.0 version. To help our staff improve it, you can post a video link here to better illustrate how the game is slow or laggy, or has other big issues with your account ID number attached. We will resolve them, as well as send you a thank you gift of gems. If you cannot post the video link here, you can also send it to support@ucool.com.

My new update is really slow and lagging, it's taking me twice as long to complete the tasks and keeps cutting out. My name is : Evil twin!
    Account ID- 20805649

Please let me know how to resolve this as soon as possible thanks.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    One big thing I would like back from 1.9 is the ability to go to your hero list when in arena.

Here's my full review on the 2.0 changes!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJgPy9il0qI

New Comers
    I didn't know where to post this concern I have about the purchase rewards event that started today. If you look at the wording it says that a purchase of 4.99 or more rewards me with 2 Fiend Wills. It says nothing about pieces. I expected 2 whole Fiend Wills but got a lousy 2 pieces. I feel your contest is misleading and simply wrong!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wjccrna View Post
    I didn't know where to post this concern I have about the purchase rewards event that started today. If you look at the wording it says that a purchase of 4.99 or more rewards me with 2 Fiend Wills. It says nothing about pieces. I expected 2 whole Fiend Wills but got a lousy 2 pieces. I feel your contest is misleading and simply wrong!
    LoL what? you got 40 ss and 2 fragments? omg
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Man, that sucks, what a joke... 2 fragments, really?!?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Geld um Kleidung zu verzaubern, EMBER ich hoffe das dass ein Programierfehler ist, ansonsten werde ich nicht mehr mitspielen

New Comers
    Yes. I complained to UCool about and they say they're looking into it. What a rip off? I really thought I was getting a bargain only to get hosed instead.

Update: I have the items now. I'm not sure if the new patch fixed the issue since 2.0 has been very buggy.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I have created this account for only one reason:

Version 2.0 is one big fucking joke.
    Thank you very much for fucking up my favourite game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's lagging, it's slower, it's uglier.
    New design of champions is idiotic.
    Cleric with moustache - serial paedophile.
    Commando sucks dicks so much - especially with this backflip.
    New look of crusade is piece of shit.
    What moron joined arena? When you loose attack you must guess where to cancel this stupid red dot.
    Heroes icons are smaller and not nice at all.
    New font is like everywhere else - used to be gazylion times better.

Fucktards form ucool, change dealer and don't take this crack anymore.
    For sure I won't spend money on this game in the future.

And fuck you so much for fucking my favourite game.

Have a nice day, shitheads.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    P.S. I want v.1 bac evein if I will play it alone.

New Comers
    I'm on v2.0.0.9 and for some reason when I'm on the whisper screen I get a big flashing purple block on that screen.. Also, I can't view shared replays in guild chat, every time I try to push on it, the persons name comes up with the offer to whisper or block the player..

New Comers
    Version 2.0 Is the most ugliest ugly ugly ugly thing i've ever seen. You make a wonderful game to awful shitty game. Now i am thinking those hundreds of dollars spent for nothing. You cannot change our already leveled heroes to some other ugly characters. I am so angry to ucool. I think u hire an idiot art director for this new version and he/she turn an awesome game to a trash. I will never spend any other money for this game any longer and i say go to hell to person who decide this new interface fuck my vip 14. I hope directors of this game will understand eventually when they see reduce of purchases in a short period. BRING OUR BEAUITIFUL INTERFACE AND CHARACTERS BACK TO US !!! Ugly skanky Commando ? Where is beautiful Emberstar ? You just take only best thing(user interface) in this game and make it worse than shit.

Just like other thousands of other players i say Fuck you. I hope you will understand when u realize a huge profit loss because of leaving players like me. Fuck your fucking ugly interface, eye hurter shitty graphics.

You should fire the bastard who responsible for this shit !

New Comers
    Booty Cave - "Search Again" button position.
    I suggest to move the button on the old place.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Lack of info.

There seems to me no reason to move buttons unless it is to prevent accidental spending of gems or gold. I disliked the old interface's putting the "CONFIRM" button when I opened a bronze chest so near the "spend diamonds" button for the gold chest. A button to make spending diamonds require a "confirm" could have fixed this too.

Information is hard to see or missing. For instance, when buying 10 bronze chests it would be nice to see how much gold I still have. In this screenshot, a new player might wonder about the different prices for Swordmaster shards. Since the update to 2.0 I have had graphics problems, so I apologize if the issues of missing info are related to graphics issues and not design.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	8246  
    Last edited by Unwilloe; 11-25-2015 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Update -- since ver. 2.0 I have had graphics problems, so I apologize if the issues are related to graphics issues and not in