Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 2.0

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Version 2.0

So for those who are testing out this version...I wanted to make a spot to show any improvement suggestions with it. Maybe Ucool will listen, maybe not, but let's throw ideas in here.
    One small suggestion I have would be so that you can always see your stamina when in campaign. In 2.0, when you bring up the specific mission and make your lineup, you cant see your remaining stamina like in 1.9...I like to see how much I have for things like as farming to know if I can do all 3 while the mission is brought up

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I had the Amazon version installed and the Amazon app store auto updated mine to 2.0. There are major issues.

Performance
    I'm running a Note 3, not the latest and greatest I know but the game is very laggy. It takes me twice as long to do my dailies due to the lag and loading screens.

Legendary quests.
    Trial counts are buggy and doing 5 Crashed Hills trials while using 2.0 weren't counted towards IEs legendary quest progression. It's as if I never did them.

Fights
    Fights have more effects and the damage numbers are huge. The effects and numbers make it so you can barely see the Heroes when things are hot and heavy. It is very difficult to time your own Ults due to the fact that you care barely tell what is going on.

Loading Times
    There is also a 3 to 5 second loading bar before every single fight which gets old fast.

Chatting.
    You are able to type in a lot of characters. 500 words if you want, however it will get truncated once sent . You will need to manually count your characters while you type so you know when to stop.

General ui
    Overall, there is an improvement in how things are placed. Rifts, trials and outlands are consolidated as are the arenas. There is a huge improvement in the enchanting hall. . You can see all your chars, select them at any time and see all of their gear without swapping screens. Much better. You are able to view all of the stats of the items you are purchasing now.

Additional glitches.
    There is a glitch allowing you to refill the monthly 2.99 daily gems without having to be within 3 day's of it expiring.

Overall, the ui improvements are nice but they have a lot of things to fix. There are glitches but more importantly the performance is horrid.

I tested it for a couple of days but not being able to advance on Legendary dary quests made me u install it and revert back to the Play Store 1.9 version.

The question I have is. . Why was this even released to the app stores in its current state? If they are looking for beta testers, this isn't the way to do it.

Suggestion: invite people to beta and pull 2.0 from the app stores until it is ready for prime time.

Just noticed 2 things
    First off, if death mage runs a second ultimate at the same time her first one is going, the animation on it stops even though you see damage is still happening. Secondly, for trials, in 2.0 after I do 3 it says all chances used up, but when I go into my v1.9 I can still do the remaining 2

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Performance:
    + Smooth compare to previous versions it is now playable on most new and old devices (Ex: Nexus 4, Nexus 6, OnePlus 2, Samsung Galaxy S4, etc.)

Overall Performance: For the most part good now!

Maps:
    + like the new crusade look!
    +the shard icon indicating which node drops the respective shards! Nice and clean appeal
    + changed to have a trail to show map progression rather than a google locator festival!

Overall Map: Still may get a bit confusing if not paying attention but it is by no way a game changer

UI:
    +I like the hero selection method for the enchanting screen now, it is nice not having to "change" the hero every time
    + nice new shop menu for future additional item space addition
    + I like the more clear center screen with the menu on the sides
    - Why advanced instances? Now the menu looks extremely clustered I rather they stay back in outland portal
    + Fast rate of adding items for enchantment purposes!!!!

Overall UI: A bit clustered in some area but overall improvement from previous versions of the game

Version changes:
    - The color scheme (contrast) or something is BURNING my eyes when I play compare to before in the old UI and looks... this might lead to complications for some users [FIXED]
    - Numbers EVERYWHERE is so thin and small now that it takes a magnifying glass to see clearly! [FIXED]
    - the dark red on wood color for the raid bonus is just unreadable... [FIXED]
    - whats with the small hero icons during fights? Be precise when tapping people... [FIXED]
    - What is with the increased load time? That load bar only annoys people. (this applies to both new and old devices) [FIXED] still longer but manageable now
    - increased time for seeing results using the raid feature due to the increased pause time between items pop ups (same applies with 10 chests... ridiculously slower applies to both new/old devices) [FIXED]
    +nice condensing the arena and portal -- removed due to introduction of advanced instance
    - I like the old method where it is easy to tell which elite map drops shards. Now I have to click on its one to see if it does drop the corresponding hero's shards or not... too much hassle [FIXED]
    - there is also slight lag when performing ultimate that may effect game-play in certain negative ways (applies more to older devices) [FIXED]
    - layout of the maps looks like google location indicators and gets clustered and confusing very quickly [FIXED]

Overall opinion (as of 26/9/2015): More negativity than positive attitude about the change thus far
    Overall opinion (as of 9/10/2015): Neutral opinion about the changes so far. If the loading can be faster and faster way to open chests then it will have earn its place for me
    Overall opinion (as of 15/10/2015): Love the fixes but some new introduction brings questionable decisions
    Overall opinion (as of 19/10/2015): Overall changes are more for the greater good of the game but some concerns for the general users still needs to be addressed
    Overall opinion (as of 12/11/2015): I am sold! Not much to complain about other than that loading bar which drives me nuts when my patience is on the thin end.

New Comers
    Recently updated to latest version and could not claim my 60 free energy. Hope it's fixed for the 6pm free energy (stamina)

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Houdini View Post
    Recently updated to latest version and could not claim my 60 free energy. Hope it's fixed for the 6pm free energy (stamina)
    Not fixed missed it again says available prior to the actual time, when the actual time arrives (6pm) states the 9pm is available and ready, but again can not be claimed. VERY frustrating as equipment is challenging enough to get now.

When typing a message, it closes out after about 3-5 seconds, no matter if you are typing or not

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I'm taking it as a case of "our users are our beta testers". So be it

Android, phone... 2.0.3.58

- suddenly after getting some Bag fragments 10/50, one of my heroes showed as having an upgrade available, trying to craft it rendered "Crafting error". After restarting the game the upgrade disappeared.
    - fights are a lot more laggy, not all damage and healing appears on screen. I definitely saw some different outcomes in fights but can't pinpoint why.
    - I did all 5 arena challenges, the reward still said 2/3 so I couldn't claim the reward
    - I did 3 trials yesterday, took the reward after that I couldn't do the other 2 trials
    - they double the cave rewards, however most of the times the number of gems is odd. Like for a 3 hour cave, I'm getting 13 gems back. If they doubled the rewards, no matter what; the number should be even Also current reward should be doubling of arena points as per events screen
    - This one is a bad one: I tried to refresh stamina today while inside a stage. I refreshed 5 times yesterday, so using all the 50 gem and 100 gem ones. Today I didn't refresh at all. When I tried to refresh inside the stage today, it offered me the 200 gem refresh!!! I got out and refreshed on the main screen, and it offered the normal 50 gem one. So beware.
    - on the hero skills screen, the 4th skill is unnecessarily partially hidden. There's enough space in the column to bring the 4th skill up a bit. Just cut some space at the top and in between the skills.

In v2.0 you need 55000 xp to reach lvl 95. In v1.9 you only need 51800. IT IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuma View Post
    In v2.0 you need 55000 xp to reach lvl 95. In v1.9 you only need 51800. IT IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!
    I notice that but is it a fail display like events or such.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I notice that but is it a fail display like events or such.
    So it is 51800 not 55000? I ask because some TL maybe are bugged too
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Thanks to all who gave feedback about the new 2.0 version. To help our staff improve it, you can post a video link here to better illustrate how the game is slow or laggy, or has other big issues with your account ID number attached. We will resolve them, as well as send you a thank you gift of gems. If you cannot post the video link here, you can also send it to support@ucool.com.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Can iOS users download the V2.0 of HC?
    Server 92 - {DoW} Crip - Lv103 - VIP11 - AHP 1,008,885 (Aug 10 2016)
    Server 101 - KJ.Awesome - Lv103 - VIP11 - AHP 1,002,500 (Aug 10 2016)

Former player.

UCool are a pack of greedy bastards, don't care about anything but gold Lining their pockets.

I Hope this game dies and you get sued for plagiarism.

Assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Thanks to all who gave feedback about the new 2.0 version. To help our staff improve it, you can post a video link here to better illustrate how the game is slow or laggy, or has other big issues with your account ID number attached. We will resolve them, as well as send you a thank you gift of gems. If you cannot post the video link here, you can also send it to support@ucool.com.
    I have reported some bugs with video, but never receive gems. I am tired to report any more. It takes time to make video.

Update: I got gems. Thanks.

New Comers
    Обновил игру до последней версии 2.0 пишу замечания при заходе в бой выбрасывает с игры ,если удалось пройти хоть один бой то все рано выбрасывает после него. Шрифты в чате половина видна половины невидно вообще анимация боя проходит с торможением.