Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Interface sucks...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    hello

again, this update is a nightmare for me with my tablet samsung.
    No fluidity, some crashes and other disagreements (sorry I'm not an english speaker)
    and now i discover some bugs about to collect soul stones.
    Ok they change the levels to obtain some soul stones for several heroes, but for some of them they is no soul stone in the level.
    Ex for Bear Warrior, in the Elite level 10 (temple of Orrenbaz) , you can see that tere is no icon for this heroes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-17-12-57-49.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	8133.
    I spend several gems and because i did this automatically (as in the previous version) before to discover this bug I loose my gems and energy (?).

OK you can change interface, you can change heroes, but if it is impossible to play as previously, you will lose you players (and their money too).
    Try to improve the fluidity of the game, if not ........................

Funny, during the time of writing this message, I played on tablet and now the soul stones for Bear Warrior are in level 6 (right to the source).
    At the same time, in the level 10 (decrease their legends) (sorry it is litteral translation from french version), you have soul stone for bear Warrior, but they are not indicated in the page of this heroes (only level 6 and 13)
    Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Comers
    Agreed the new interface suck horribly.
    I still have the old interface on my iPad Mini 2 and it runs great.
    On my Nvidia Shield Tablet the new interface is SLOW, convoluted, and has horrible resolution. The new icons in the app look like shit (not the new characters those are good). Navigation is sluggish at best.

Restore the old interface!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnarvon View Post
    The game is a lot laggier - I never previously got a "loading..." bar for anything and now I get one for everything. So that's a little irritating. Hopefully it can be worked on.

But the change that most irritates me, and it's just a design fix, nothing to do with copyright or lawsuits - is the stupid chests. The OK button for getting out of the "I've just got a chest!" screen is right over the button to buy a gold chest.

If the game is lagging and you've hit the button twice - voila, you've bought a gold chest you didn't intend to.

Can the gold chests please be made either "confirm you want this" or change the layout to be side by side. The old style was better, no chance of accidentally buying a gold chest when getting your free bronze chests.
    +1
    Agreed. Confirmation button is highly needed to buy gold chest. Otherwise could just accidentally spend away gems if click too fast or double click because of game lags.

The "home screen" and the battle is too zoom'd up, give us some space!

New Comers
    Ugg I feel that this game entered its "Vista" stage. Tried to pack in too many graphics making a clean interface bloated and clunky. Changing the gender of heroes when there is a gender specific instance (the Emberstar switch in particular pissed me off when I went to do the Valkyrie showdown). If this was what it played like when I first started playing it, I would have uninstalled it in a week. I'm on a Nexus 5, nothing is fluid anymore. That sight freeze when you try to go into a instance or make an item or hit your skills, makes this game feel like I'm running it on a Windows Vista machine that doesn't have enough ram.

The extra 30-45 seconds load time I now face on every map really adds up. It's especially noticeable in Crusade, which was already a chore.

Battles also feel a lot jumpier. I've seen 4-5 instances where between frames a hero goes from full health to dead without any damage numbers in some of the burstier hero trials / time rifts.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojebuss View Post
    Ugg I feel that this game entered its "Vista" stage. Tried to pack in too many graphics making a clean interface bloated and clunky. Changing the gender of heroes when there is a gender specific instance (the Emberstar switch in particular pissed me off when I went to do the Valkyrie showdown). If this was what it played like when I first started playing it, I would have uninstalled it in a week. I'm on a Nexus 5, nothing is fluid anymore. That sight freeze when you try to go into a instance or make an item or hit your skills, makes this game feel like I'm running it on a Windows Vista machine that doesn't have enough ram.
    You described it very well how the experience of playing game now looks like...I couldn't find the rights words, but this explains it pretty good. It really looks like you're missing ram now when you play this game. Also an annoying thing I'm experiencing is that whatever I tap on it doesn't register right away, I have to tap again and again and move around screen for a bit in order to take a command what to do...which wasn't happening in 1.9. And that phone back button takes you just one step back, not to home screen of the game as before but we already have the arrow to take us back 1 step only, why back button does the same...

Hello

Always the same nightmare, but now i need 3 or 4 min to connect HC on my tablet (and sometime impossible) : Worse and worse.

New Comers
    We want the 1.9 back, the game was fine, please consider it carefully

New Comers
    Bring back the old interface, if i want the new interface i just download the hd version and changes to heroes are bad. Im a vip member and i pay to upgrade some heroes for getting change after a while i think is bad.I believe some people quit the game with the new interface one of my friend quit yesterday and i maybe too, so goodbye money

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Holy crap... I'm usually the last one to complain about major UI updates like this, as I understand there is a "shock" period where everyone freaks out before giving it a chance...

but the new client is garbage.

Extra taps to do things that required less in the past, long load times between menus or before battles, glitchy graphics issues scattered throughout... man. The new client is half-baked at best, and rage-inducing at it's worst. How disappointing.

New Comers
    Hello! I have problem i download last update and when i opened game it was all on Chinese or Japanese i dont know! I cant play now or do anything! Can someone please help me?

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Getting bore with new update.It does not have anything better

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviljog View Post
    This new Interface (Update) is totally Trash, everwhere big laggs
    and all other Things are to small for an Handy Game...
    i hate it,
    another point to quit this Game.
    The old one was rly better
    I totally agree with you. New version is suck. Always lag , slow , and isn't user friendly.
    V.1.9 is much better.

HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY THIS. The update is so bad half my guild (35) people have said they're quitting. Who is the mastermind behind this. Who is it? What excuse do you have for ruining a game we spent days logged into? Seriously? How can you design something as an upgrade that's 100 times worse? File for unemployment.