Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The New Interface sucks...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    So long as you understand that you are in fact in the MINORITY. Which should bother everyone involved. But hey I get it, since it wasn't your money that was wasted it feels less like a kick in the groin to you.

And it still crashes constantly !!!

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    that suck, Ucool , we want play 1.9 version, 2.1 lost to much RAM in my Android, i can't play with that. please. After all feedbacks, why ucool can't bring us update better ? i want 1.9 version please. This game i liked and i dont want to quit thit game and put out in this way.

New Comers
    How can I write new topic? I dont see "new topic" or something like that. I can only reply.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    A better game is one a person can play. I challenge UCool to provide a setting for the game -- use new graphics or turn off new graphics. I think most people would play with the older graphics.

Right now I cannot do Campaign except by raid tickets. I cannot earn more raid tickets or advance in Campaign so that I can perform the Guild quests daily. I cannot earn Crusade coins because of crashing. I cannot do Booty Cave combat without crashing. Advanced instances are horrid with lag; I was doing Valkyrie level 6 but now I can only do Valkyrie trial at level 4 and with only 3 characters -- more than 3 characters causes the game to crash. I crash when I examine more than 5 heroes as I try to see which heroes need enchants. Grand arena and Arena crash; I log back in to see whether I won or not. Trying to scroll the town to get to Booty Cave or Outland is laggy and many times I open a building instead of my swipe scrolling the screen horizontally. When I try to scroll through my heroes half the time a hero opens instead of scrolling the heroes vertically.

As of right now I would be happier with playability and stick figures instead of "great graphics" and inability to play properly.

New Comers
    I'm going out of your game , the buttons are merged , very inconvenient interface .

Quote Originally Posted by pippu245 View Post
    that suck, Ucool , we want play 1.9 version, 2.1 lost to much RAM in my Android, i can't play with that. please. After all feedbacks, why ucool can't bring us update better ? i want 1.9 version please. This game i liked and i dont want to quit thit game and put out in this way.
    why it is impossible to beat, and 1.9 and 2.1 ? give us 1.9

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    hmm well all i have to say is that outdated phones probably will lag. i was using a s4 little lag but when i updated to a note 5 i havent had any troubles with any lag or crashes its been smooth.

New Comers
    My biggest issues with the last update is they messed with the crusade. Making it harder I can live with however it's not giving me much money at all!!!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderpets View Post
    My biggest issues with the last update is they messed with the crusade. Making it harder I can live with however it's not giving me much money at all!!!
    Hard crusade is still giving me lots of gold. Literally just completed it.
    Are you on hard?

It pains me to say this, because I absolutely hate the new interface but you were sued. Ty for bringing back emberstar. I'm back. Ty ty ty

Thank you for fixing much of the game. After two months of serious problems, I can play on my iPad again. I still have occasional crashes, notably after each Grand Challenge fight, but at least I can do Crusade and Campaign again. I can do Booty Cave now, both setting up mining and searching for labs.

I really like not having to wait when I do Advanced Instances and being able to raid them.

Thank you for taking care of the issues iPad users had. I hope you can fix the Grand Challenge crashes soon.