Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: Scorpion or Gear in GA?

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    9

    Scorpion or Gear in GA?

    Hi guys! I have about 7 o2 heroes so far and I'm wondering if I should save up my coins for upcoming scorpion? Or continue farming gears with it. Thanks a lot!

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    7
    Great thread,im wondering same thing!

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    33
    80ss its 8k ga coins.

    Its quite a hard decision lol

    Because no one can tell if ucool will nerf her because of the complaints.
    (Like they did to FD. After being released, he got nerfed little by little)

    But even after nerf, he is still a great hero.

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    80ss its 40k ga coins.

    Its quite a hard decision lol

    Because no one can tell if ucool will nerf her because of the complaints.
    (Like they did to FD. After being released, he got nerfed little by little)
    well she ment to allready be nerfed?unless they plan to do more mmm

  5. #5
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by kittencat View Post
    well she ment to allready be nerfed?unless they plan to do more mmm
    If OP cant reach rank1, sq might help. Because even sq is used as counter to sq. lol

    With rank1 everyday you can buy more at godfather(if he appear in the case you are non/low vip)

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    If OP cant reach rank1, sq might help. Because even sq is used as counter to sq. lol

    With rank1 everyday you can buy more at godfather(if he appear in the case you are non/low vip)
    I can reach rank 1 easily in arena right now haha I'm just worried for future arena and ga

  7. #7
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I can reach rank 1 easily in arena right now haha I'm just worried for future arena and ga
    If your win rate against sq is above 80%, you dont need her.

    But if you dont even go against her everyday(in case almost no one own her in your server), its better to get her.

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    If your win rate against sq is above 80%, you dont need her.

    But if you dont even go against her everyday(in case almost no one own her in your server), its better to get her.
    Maybe 5 people have it in my server haha. I'm scared I will fall in ga if I save for scorpion

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    33
    Also 40k ga coins its like 49-50days with 34/h. Lol


    Edit: im dumb

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    30
    N
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    80ss its 40k ga coins.

    Its quite a hard decision lol

    Because no one can tell if ucool will nerf her because of the complaints.
    (Like they did to FD. After being released, he got nerfed little by little)

    But even after nerf, he is still a great hero.
    Hmm.. 5ss is 500 ga points

    It is 80ss and?
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    8
    With 34 GA coins/hr it will take 10 days to get a 3-star SQ and total 41 days to 5-star.

  12. #12
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    80ss its 40k ga coins.

    Its quite a hard decision lol

    Because no one can tell if ucool will nerf her because of the complaints.
    (Like they did to FD. After being released, he got nerfed little by little)

    But even after nerf, he is still a great hero.
    Do you math bro? 80 soulstones is 8000 coins.
    To 5* her, that's 33000 coins, a whole months worth at least

  13. #13
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    0
    everybody will go for her lol

  14. #14
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by rizza View Post
    Do you math bro? 80 soulstones is 8000 coins.
    To 5* her, that's 33000 coins, a whole months worth at least

    Lol i messed up.

    Did 80 x 500 rofl

  15. #15
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    ucool won't nerf SQ down to Deathgore level, I will get her 3* first, it's not a lot GA coins. 100 coins = 1ss, 80 ss = 8000 coins = 5 basic O+ gears.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •