( it's only a example )
    Is she still strong? Yes she is
    There wasn't any patch or update they did it in silence

My opinion still good hero to use I don't wanna a hero
    That even it counters have 50% chance

In the same time still useful don't need to drop her from ur
    Arena set up
    To me she always had 3xx MR.

Even at Archon spreadsheet about O2 lvl93 heroes last updated at august 18, she is listed with 343 MR.

Dunno about when she got released.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reddfoxx View Post
    I would be more than happy if they would start fixing the shitty heroes and just stop releasing new heroes for a few months. The point of the game is not to use the newest monster hero and make people figure out how to beat it, it is to introduce new variety to the game. If they just keep releasing disgustingly powerful heroes, they will obsolete more and more low end heroes, so now if you don't have the latest 5 disgusting heroes, you don't stand a chance. I love how lots of you like to r@pe the meaning of "meta" into whatever it is you think it means. But the current gameplay excludes the obvious crappy heroes and only excludes more and more heroes as new disgusting heroes get released. So lets work on the currently long list of bad heroes, and stop releasing more game-breaking heroes that further alienate the bad.
    Thanks to sq i promoted my PS and commando to orange+0 and SM to O1.
    Maybe they released her to force ppl to invest on another heroes.

Because before her, the only backlines heroes i saw on arena was mystic, wm(comeback because of ninja), commando, sl and rarely chap.

5 heroes out of 16 backline heroes at that time.

And if you theorycraft a little, sniper sounds good against her. But of course no one will dare to try it. Rofl

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Cyriel and a couple of others point is that ucool did this nerf without updates to journal, without warning, and probably without testing (they seem to make changes without testing how they work in game)

And they do have a valid point really.

The problem is that SQ is unbalanced, they released the hero without testing. If they took time and tested at gear levels they would have tweaked BEFORE she was made magic stone hero.

I have found ways to deal with her, but no other 3* hero can do that much damage that fast with being fully locked down.

Mixing up meta is one thing, but releasing a hero that can ruin a squad like she can is slightly incorrect.

I really feel like ucool has focussed on keeping their jobs by rewriting the game and branching away from daddy but they need to understand that the people that play are the ones that matter.

Since the lawsuit ucool has released a few unique heroes, none of which have made the grade. The only one so far that has really shone out is sq...so kudos to them for actually making a hero that works.... Problem is that she works in such a way that smashes anything under 400 MRES which happens to be almost all midline heroes (possibly all)

By making any nerf they are pandering to the player base.... Which means mass hysteria wins. This is not a good thing.

Ucool need to hire people that play the game to test these heroes out, make a beta server and invite high VIP to play or invite top 10 from each server or whatever, but heroes like SQ should not go 'live' as they are.

In a week everyone who wants will have SQ, let's see then how things are....those that have SQ and think she is fine as she is will then see how the shoe feels on the other foot.

The mistake lies with ucool. How they go about fixing it is in their court, but silently adjusting heroes, silently changing difficulties or tweaking has to stop. They need to admit their mistakes and improve how they work because it is a really good game (up to 1.9 anyway)

either I missed some extremely important update or some players are hallucinating.

Magic res from SQ's 4th skill was never added to her stats display panel from the very first day she was released.

That 190+ magic red works stealthily. I reported this as a bug a while ago even before reporting her energy drain bug. But Ucool replied as it was intended that way.

The following is the post I reported a while ago. Even had some stats check with Archon. Just checked in game magic res Stats stayed the same (other than the 2 extra points I got from leveling up 92-94).

Quote Originally Posted by hellozero View Post
    It is not annotated as passive skill or aura in game. But theoretically, it should interpreted as a passive, exactly the same as DM's sinister aspect.

I think ucool forgot to define this skill as this is the very new hero they came up by themselves and there was no code to copy.

As for the numbers, I don't have 5 star SQ, but your numbers seems correct. Here is a 3 star O2 maxed SQ stats

Again, Magic res displayed doesn't include the 4th skill bonus, which is another 182.

Attachment 7183

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Cyriel u mad bro? lol someone's scared they're going down with ranks now lol glad to hear Ucool is finally fixing that b***h, however I don't believe they removed her skill completely, if they reduced her damage than it was the right thing to do, if they did something else, don't know what they did exactly but a thumbs up for Ucool, listening to players and fixing problems, they do a great job!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    To me she always had 3xx MR.

Even at Archon spreadsheet about O2 lvl93 heroes last updated at august 18, she is listed with 343 MR.

Dunno about when she got released.

Checked here
    http://hcharge.tk/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by No1Knows View Post
    Another laughable advice. Did you hide your brain or something? You use AS to fight an SQ team? Do you know what you are talking about? And your lineup doesnt even have Necro in it :v.
    I use tank mostly adm AS HN VS SL Against Sq teams and I have good success rate anytime AS jumps it seems his attacks don't trigger the skill of VS does and it's minimal

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    What server are you in? What level? Because you and your guild mates are full of crap. Her 3rd skill... Completely ridiculous. I'm level 86, VIP 15, top 5 both arenas, refuse to use SQ because it's like cheating. I can counter SQ, but it is very difficult to do without her all things being equal. Haven't you learned by now that uCool had no idea what they are doing? They ripped everything off from someone else's work! That's why they don't know how to properly balance her! I agree, removing that skill was stupid. Clearly these people don't care about the "game", just trying to make more money. I will bet folding money that you own SQ and use her in arena exclusively!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    She better not be nerfed because of whiners that can't beat her with their standard teams that have been around for ages. Everyone is always clamoring for new content or under-utilized heroes to become relevant again. This wasn't really new content, but she certainly changed the meta which was sorely needed. Heroes that you never or extremely rarely saw in arenas are now important. Isn't that what everyone wanted? Necromancer is important now, soulhunter has a place without even his legendary. Commando is making a comeback. Other backliners the never made it into the rotation can be experimented with now. Magic teams have a place again that doesn't involve getting facestomped by generic physical teams. How many people were actually using FM before she came out? Enchantress has a natural partner that I don't think works as well with anyone else. Just learn how to beat something before going and crying about it.

Yes, I have SQ. No, I don't rely on her to get my ranks. I was able to get to 1 almost daily for months before she came out, and still get to 1 almost daily without using her to attack except when I'm experimenting with a new setup. I did fail to get to 1 a few times when she came into favor, but figured out how to beat her even without a full stable of the lesser used heroes to counter her. I dropped in ranks overnight to the teens or twenties before she came out, and now I still do.

Long story, short: grow a pair and learn to beat her. She isn't invincible or even needed but has provided a lot more variety to the game. And if you can't keep your ranks now that she's out, maybe you aren't really as good as you thought.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Till now I don't know if SQ is really nerfed or not (I don't own a SQ, obviously) , if it is, how and why ? Or it's just a failed alarm (test, bug, temporary, etc.). Should ucool announce officially, what are you afraid of ?

Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    She better not be nerfed because of whiners that can't beat her with their standard teams that have been around for ages. Everyone is always clamoring for new content or under-utilized heroes to become relevant again. This wasn't really new content, but she certainly changed the meta which was sorely needed. Heroes that you never or extremely rarely saw in arenas are now important. Isn't that what everyone wanted? Necromancer is important now, soulhunter has a place without even his legendary. Commando is making a comeback. Other backliners the never made it into the rotation can be experimented with now. Magic teams have a place again that doesn't involve getting facestomped by generic physical teams. How many people were actually using FM before she came out? Enchantress has a natural partner that I don't think works as well with anyone else. Just learn how to beat something before going and crying about it.

Yes, I have SQ. No, I don't rely on her to get my ranks. I was able to get to 1 almost daily for months before she came out, and still get to 1 almost daily without using her to attack except when I'm experimenting with a new setup. I did fail to get to 1 a few times when she came into favor, but figured out how to beat her even without a full stable of the lesser used heroes to counter her. I dropped in ranks overnight to the teens or twenties before she came out, and now I still do.

Long story, short: grow a pair and learn to beat her. She isn't invincible or even needed but has provided a lot more variety to the game. And if you can't keep your ranks now that she's out, maybe you aren't really as good as you thought.
    Best thing ever been wrote in this forum .
    But unfortunately i will tell u that what u said is useless almost to every one
    Simply because they don't use their own mind, imagination to crate a team or a way to set up a team

For guys who are under lvl 90 it's ok to don't know how to set up a team
    I didn't born and i can set up teams to gather no one else too

For vip 6 and lower still ok cuz they almost don't have enough heroes to made up many teams
    And it will take them for ever to max one to o2

But for guys who are lvl90 vip9,11 and more it's truly shame on you to cry about one hero

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Till now I don't know if SQ is really nerfed or not (I don't own a SQ, obviously) , if it is, how and why ? Or it's just a failed alarm (test, bug, temporary, etc.). Should ucool announce officially, what are you afraid of ?
    Truly even SQ owners not sure
    Many players in different servers said she nerfed
    Before even this thread been written

I feel she dies faster now but no patch or update came up
    I checked her MR it was lower than it been showed in the site by 200
    So i went for try saw mach almost killed her without kill all of his own team

But someone said here the 180mr wasn't added to her state from long time ago
    So no one still sure

About the guy who said her damage reduced just
    Ignore him he dont know what he talking about

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    Are you all mentally challenged ?

Do you even have any idea what this will do to the game long term ? You're not nerfing a hero or reducing stats, you're CUTTING OUT A GODDAMN SKILL COMPLETELY
    You get to explain to me right here and now why that is a viable solution. Until you come up with one, your opinion is invalid.

The long term game is being damaged by stunts like this. "don't like a new hero? complain about it enough and get skills cut out".
    didnt this happened same to Deathgore?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    yeah i realized she doesn't reflect damage from machinist ulti now not sure if she did before.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    SQ WAS NOT NINJA NERFED!

The root cause of this misunderstanding is her 4th skill is missing the passive tag in the game files, always has - that's why you never saw that magic res in the stats panal ingame (same as auras) but it kicks in during battles (again, same as auras).

Xrom's calc defined it as passive and added it to the stats, much like I did in my excel for auras - but my excel is based on datamined stats and her skill is not defined as passive/aura but active so I didn't add it.

To be sure I datamined her again and compared it to the data I have from a month ago - no change at all.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8