Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost account

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lost account

If anyone can contact an administrator please do so. I lost my old account due to getting a new device. I need any form of help to restore my old account. I was in the top 500 in a few categories and top 200 in another 2. My username is 1amc00kie and I was in the guild Lol nexus. Please help. Thank you.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader

Please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the follow information to help retrieve your account,

we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.

Old Account ID(Or Character/Server):

New Account ID(Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty

I am currently on cleric with account id #22649439. My old account I am unsure of the server or #. Please Betty.

Dear Leader
    Please confirm that the spelling of your in-game name is correct. We couldn't find and in-game names that matches the name you provided. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

It had to be 1amc00kie or 1amc00ki3 has been almost 2 weeks since I had access to it so I am unsure. Like I said I was in lol nexus was almost level 93 vip 11. My account was extremely active and I've spent a lot of money on this game. Thank you for your help so far. I'm hoping we can solve this though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1amc00ki3 View Post
    If anyone can contact an administrator please do so. I lost my old account due to getting a new device. I need any form of help to restore my old account. I was in the top 500 in a few categories and top 200 in another 2. My username is 1amc00kie and I was in the guild Lol nexus. Please help. Thank you.
    Dear Leader
    Our admin told me that your account had been linked to a Game Center ID G:8000627152. If you've already logged in the Game Center account but still don't see your account. Then you might need to restore your device and try again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I have no clue which server my old account was on or the id number. I need that info and I don't have access to it due to a new device. I do not have access to the old device as I had to trade it in. I would really like some help or some info as to what I can do to remedy this not just a copy and paste answer.

I'm really at a loss as to what to do Betty. Seriously. I'm lost.

I'm really at a loss as to what to do Betty. Seriously. I'm lost.
    Dear Leader
    You were playing on server 32. Please create a new account on the server and give us the new account id. And then I will ask our admin if he will help relink your account, but since it's already linked to a game center id that he may decline the relink request. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I had 2 or 2 Game Center accounts due to racing rivals from over a year ago. I was farming items heavily. Please Betty. Thank you very much. I have spent a lot of money on this game and would be very appreciative almost obligated to find you and thank you if this problem can be resolved. Info will be sent this morning. Thank you.

On server 32 now. Acct id is now 22913530 please allow the admin as this game is very important to me. It honestly keeps me able to deal with society. My activity has lagged horribly over the past 2 weeks. Please stay in contact and thank you Betty.

New Comers
    Hi Betty

I have the similar issue on my new iPhone. It cannot link back to my existing account using same Game Center ID.
    Please check my PM for account details.

Thanks

On server 32 now. Acct id is now 22913530 please allow the admin as this game is very important to me. It honestly keeps me able to deal with society. My activity has lagged horribly over the past 2 weeks. Please stay in contact and thank you Betty.
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by XxHHYSxX View Post
    Hi Betty

I have the similar issue on my new iPhone. It cannot link back to my existing account using same Game Center ID.
    Please check my PM for account details.

Thanks
    Dear Leader
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID or login Google Plus, and then switch to your server and see if it works first.
    If it doesn't, please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server):
    New Account ID(Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hi Betty

Ember has resolved this issue for me.

Thanks