Thread: Upgrading team level

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Upgrading team level

Hi!

I have a question. Is it ok to claim rewards from all daily quests? I have 51 lvl now and I am reaching 12-13/15 in crusade even with dk and chap. Before 50 I easily finished crusade 15/15. Maybe it will be better to stop leveling team and only enchant heroes and make 4-5 stars? I am not sure that hard leveling is a good way to play. What do you think?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I found it hard to complete hard crusade at 50-52 but mainly due to lack of squad depth and start of purple gear...once you get 52/53 you will walk it again I am sure...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Team level never affect your crusade...

But I have got that problems w with normal crusade, not hard crusade... I hope my team will complete crusade when collect full purple gear and purple skills

I know team level doesn't affect, but when I stop leveling team my heroes will reach max level. With max level I thought I will not get more powerful enemies and I will slowly enchant all my gears, level heroes what I want, earn coins to evolve them to 3-4 stars and then upgrade team level again. Now I feel pretty weak with current team setup.

in the 50's if you have monthly card I think you can level once a day or at least once every 2 days....at 53 you will probably be able to complete again....its just a bad spot because gear changes quite a lot, because purple skills come into play.

try hard mode crusade haha if u won't use chaplain plz share your team with us
    Server number 101 - Kronnak, search for HXCfighter
    Reached lvl 90 on 9.2.15

Only advantage of keeping your heroes a bit lower than your tl is that you can hire a merc that will be better than most crusade opponents, only the merc from merc hall.

I suggest that keep around a dozen heroes at your TL and concentrate on them, first and most important a Crusade Team.

If you post all heroes you have surely a ton of us will give advice.

PD: The jump from Blue+2 to Purple is really hard for Crusade, the jumps are always hard, but blue+2 to purple is the biggest one for crusade. In my case, after the jump from Blue to Purple had hard days on the Purple2 to Purple3

I have these heroes:

Fallen Dominion 3* 52 lvl
    Dwarf Warrior 3* 51 lvl
    Commando 3* 51 lvl
    Frost Mage 3* 51 lvl
    Phoenix 2* 51 lvl
    Chaplain 2* 51 lvl
    Enchantress 1* 51 lvl
    Mystic 1* 51 lvl
    Shadowleaf 2* 50 lvl

and the other heroes with low lvl: brute, admiral, machinist, emberstar, lightning master, manipulator, Vanguard warrior, imperial Executioneer, Tusked Storm, Cleric, Shallowc Keeper, Wandering spearman, savage one, sniper, psychopath, rifleman, Cloud Walker (got him today)

In crusade I always hire mercenary Death Knight from guild. I don't have any VIP, monthly card etc. I have a bit problem with have my heroes lvl same as team level

Quote Originally Posted by Staszek View Post
    But I have got that problems w with normal crusade, not hard crusade... I hope my team will complete crusade when collect full purple gear and purple skills

I know team level doesn't affect, but when I stop leveling team my heroes will reach max level. With max level I thought I will not get more powerful enemies and I will slowly enchant all my gears, level heroes what I want, earn coins to evolve them to 3-4 stars and then upgrade team level again. Now I feel pretty weak with current team setup.
    Your crusade getting harder when you gear up / build up your top 5 heroes not your team level.

When I was at your lvl, my heroes was about 5 lvl behind my level. TL 55 with lvl. 50 heroes. I don't have DK or DM, but never failed hard crusade because I can hire lvl.55 DM/DK and the last stage is usually just lvl.50/52 with bad geared heroes.

I keep it that way until I redeem DM from GA

Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    Your crusade getting harder when you gear up / build up your top 5 heroes not your team level.

When I was at your lvl, my heroes was about 5 lvl behind my level. TL 55 with lvl. 50 heroes. I don't have DK or DM, but never failed hard crusade because I can hire lvl.55 DM/DK and the last stage is usually just lvl.50/52 with bad geared heroes.

I keep it that way until I redeem DM from GA

I think I lost because I don't have even full 2 teams. Time to level up other heroes, not only that few what I have. With full 2 teams +chap and dk will be easier.

you can complete crusade with 5 heroes....if you use the right heroes and have them max levelled/enchanted and thats better than levelling more heroes that you wont keep your same level.

if you arent vip then you really need to focus your resources rather than spreading them thinly.

you seem to have gotten lucky with FD....which is nice.

try DW,FD,CHAP,Commando, and level your CW (you got soooo lucky you have no idea to get CW AND FD at 50....I never got either from crusade and had to farm them )

with these 5 maxxed out you will easily be able to complete crusade every day.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastboy View Post
    you can complete crusade with 5 heroes....if you use the right heroes and have them max levelled/enchanted and thats better than levelling more heroes that you wont keep your same level.

if you arent vip then you really need to focus your resources rather than spreading them thinly.

you seem to have gotten lucky with FD....which is nice.

try DW,FD,CHAP,Commando, and level your CW (you got soooo lucky you have no idea to get CW AND FD at 50....I never got either from crusade and had to farm them )

with these 5 maxxed out you will easily be able to complete crusade every day.
    OK I will try that setup. But there is another thing, grand arena. I read that you need there 3 teams. If I focus on 1 team I will have problem later, am I correct?

Join the top guild.

Rent a strong DK to help in crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by No1Knows View Post
    Join the top guild.

Rent a strong DK to help in crusade.
    It's a bit hard, because vip guild members have DK on higher levels and other guild members have really weak DKs. I will look for better guild as you suggest.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    dm works fine even before purple.