Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: October hero released, SQ available in GA

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by swansong View Post
    This is confusing.
    Magic Stone heroes that were out quite a while ago, like TF and Witch, are still not attainable.
    The Magic Stone, which is supposed to be weekly, is gaining a new hero each month instead of weekly cycles, like it was originally supposed to. So these previous releases aren't obtainable there either...
    BUT, the very recent and controversial SQ is already being released?
    So a VIP that invested in TF and Witch to get a jump on having them leveled, geared, etc. to make it easier when they're released is still out of luck. But the ones that invested in SQ get to have her exclusive only paid for that privilege about a month & now anyone can get her?
    If anyone can explain the logic to this please enlighten. I'll feel better if there is actually a decent reason for the backward thinking here.
    Most likely because people complain about her so much.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Fucking noobs can't handle one damn OP hero then they
    Start to cry and report while all the max heroes they have are 10

I hope they don't nerf it just cuz of some noobs were whining
    Noobs are the ones that are so happy with her being OP lol and being now afraid of losing her OP because if she goes down, their ranks go down lol I remember that time when on our server top places had people that put some thoughts in this game, not just money. Now on those places are mostly noobs that were nowhere close to those ranks before SQ. So we're waiting for Ucool to finally react to common sense comments and nerf that b***h. And to see noobs finally where they belong

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    +133214414214141!!!!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I'm sure sq will be nerfed soon and falcon will cry here as a baby again, asking for help.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    People call other people noobs are most of the time are noobs themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Noobs are the ones that are so happy with her being OP lol and being now afraid of losing her OP because if she goes down, their ranks go down lol I remember that time when on our server top places had people that put some thoughts in this game, not just money. Now on those places are mostly noobs that were nowhere close to those ranks before SQ. So we're waiting for Ucool to finally react to common sense comments and nerf that b***h. And to see noobs finally where they belong
    This...

It was all about who have the best tactics / best teams / best counter wins the game.

This is ruined when o+ came out, even worse after sq come out. This game become idiot.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    She's being put in grand arena for a specific reason. Its the hardest shop to get heroes from. Need to be lv 60 to unlock it, coins are pretty much constant with hardly any chance to increase rate, and there is so much else that needs to come from there (heroes/gear). Putting her in any other shop there would be instant 5* all over the place. There's not many that have a stockpile of grand coins with the gear there

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiWhite View Post
    Falcon, chill out man. I've seen you on this forum since you were a low level player, and you were asking for advice. Now that you are high level, and probably high VIP too, you think you know everything and bash anyone who disagrees with you.

It's really sad to see a once nice guy, who used to talk nice to people in his threads about what heroes to redeem and level up, starting to insult everyone who has a different opinion. You went from "guys, help me, i have no idea what i'm doing" to "what do you know about the game, shut the f*** up" in just a few weeks. The worst part is that you are probably insulting the same players you were taking advice from not so long ago.

Hi bro , yes i am new
    And yup you right high vip high lvl

I don't insult any one till he start
    What really bothering me my buddy is that
    When i was at lvl 30-40 i was seeing many people
    Who were complaining about eb , cw , fd etc... I was quite those days
    As u said cuz I wasn't know any thing about the game

But take look to forum is there any more complains about
    Eb or fd ? Cuz people got used to them

SQ or what ever hero are the same case
    So don't see what is the whole idea about saying nerfing sq
    Since it's only matter of time till every one get use to her as the old op heroes

As i see every one need to chill and practice on duels
    Then they will see who ez it's to win against her
    Just don't use rapid fire use slow heroes single targets " casters "

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Don't judge fast i am at top10 3 months before ucool release SQ
    I say noobs not because she op but because i got bored from other op heroes we wanna new setups in arena
    But the noobs can't set teams up by them self and since the find team after a life time they don't wanna change it

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Don't judge fast i am at top10 3 months before ucool release SQ
    I say noobs not because she op but because i got bored from other op heroes we wanna new setups in arena
    But the noobs can't set teams up by them self and since the find team after a life time they don't wanna change it
    You cant even maintain r1 as a high ViP before SQ. No wonder why you enjoy using her so much coz she's obviously overpowered and can easily get r1 using her without much thinking.

Actually the hardest one is arena shop. Must be in Top 200 to have daily 500 coins in the same level you can get daily 800 ga coins

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi bro , yes i am new
    And yup you right high vip high lvl

I don't insult any one till he start
    What really bothering me my buddy is that
    When i was at lvl 30-40 i was seeing many people
    Who were complaining about eb , cw , fd etc... I was quite those days
    As u said cuz I wasn't know any thing about the game

But take look to forum is there any more complains about
    Eb or fd ? Cuz people got used to them

SQ or what ever hero are the same case
    So don't see what is the whole idea about saying nerfing sq
    Since it's only matter of time till every one get use to her as the old op heroes

As i see every one need to chill and practice on duels
    Then they will see who ez it's to win against her
    Just don't use rapid fire use slow heroes single targets " casters "
    First of all, sorry for the long quote.

Secondly, i am not here to disagree with you about SQ. You have your opinion, and that is really good. It's that sometimes you insult people who have different opinions, even though i agree, they can be the ones to start the fight.

Best regards

Double post, sorry, is there any way to delete a it?

It's a hard decision, 5-6 heroes from o+0 to o+2 or damn SQ 5*.

lol.before that.we just think about how to counter her.now I just think about how can l make her O+2 ASAP.said how to counter her now is so early.we must get one first.then l think she will easy to counter because we had fight more with her.