Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of October

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    When U3D version available and what devices could run it smoothly ? (& also what iOS version requirement)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The awesome events are in addition to the 3-star Signin Hero. And the Scorpion Queen will have a chance to drop from the Gems Gold Chests. To answer some leaders' inquiring, we will introduce new features and new legendary quests in the new U3D version.
    Thanks for the news Ember! It would be great if we knew when exactly will the new U3D version be available. Will it be next month?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    When will the new u3D version be released?

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Question scorpion queen

in the grand arena who will scorpion queen switch

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelos View Post
    When will the new u3D version be released?
    great question... very difficult answer

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenSeagal View Post
    great question... very difficult answer
    The best we can get is "soon"

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Posted in general, hoping to get a reply
    This is confusing.
    Magic Stone heroes that were out quite a while ago, like TF and Witch, are still not attainable.
    The Magic Stone, which is supposed to be weekly, is gaining a new hero each month instead of weekly cycles, like it was originally supposed to. So these previous releases aren't obtainable there either...
    BUT, the very recent and controversial SQ is already being released?
    So a VIP that invested in TF and Witch to get a jump on having them leveled, geared, etc. to make it easier when they're released is still out of luck. But the ones that invested in SQ get to have her exclusive only paid for that privilege about a month & now anyone can get her?
    If anyone can explain the logic to this please enlighten. I'll feel better if there is actually a decent reason for the backward thinking here.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I Thought they would have the v2.0 out with new game engine guess that will be in time.

Scorpion Queen should be worth 5* Orange gets high damage for 3 star.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    shuld remove queen from the game and send every 1 the amouth of gems they payed on her problem fixed....i know i don't wanna fight that crazy bish in every single crusader. it would be like fallen demon he's in allmost pretty much every fight lol but kill able*

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Guys, the thing is, there is always a counter to every hero...everyone keep comlaining about Scorpion queen...and I hated her too until I found ways to get around her...Scorpion queen does a good job at bringing other heroes to the table that werent as useful before...maybe try expanding possibilities beyond your regular cc and DMG teams and you will find ways around her. She isn't easy...but she brings a butt load diversity to lineups....I will be investing in her, but also counters for her.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittencat View Post
    shuld remove queen from the game and send every 1 the amouth of gems they payed on her problem fixed....i know i don't wanna fight that crazy bish in every single crusader. it would be like fallen demon he's in allmost pretty much every fight lol but kill able*
    What a stupid solution to the problem lol why remove her, she is beatable but it takes too much to beat her, that makes the problem...a little adjustment will solve the problem...lower her damage a bit and it will be ok, she isn't very strong (she's ok for a 3* hero), but her damage needs to go down a little bit. And it's stupid that people say FD and EB are OP just like she is...they were very beatable at 3* and SQ is way to much for a 3*

New Comers
    I got one word

SHIT!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The awesome events are in addition to the 3-star Signin Hero. And the Scorpion Queen will have a chance to drop from the Gems Gold Chests. To answer some leaders' inquiring, we will introduce new features and new legendary quests in the new U3D version.

we have all been waiting for a reply like this
    i am optimistic for the future now
    thank you!

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    As a active player we need you to make the game balance I spend over 600 dollar just to get slap by yall I love this game i will hate to see this end like blood brother have we need new legendary hero more balance hero and counter hero so please listen to your player they know what they want
    Last edited by xHCx MoC; 09-23-2015 at 03:52 AM. Reason: my friend misread some intel

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    pppppllllleeeeaassseeee don't do server merging
    Why not? There are ppl spent 10k stuck on a dead server, its fair to them?